hi khan!

Posted by Crazy K

yo, welcome back.

Posted by Iris

BUT FOR HOW LONG?

Posted by Xenos

Good question.

Posted by #061402

That title didn't bring my hopes up, I'll tell you that.

Not that I know you, but welcome back anyway. :D

Posted by ExoXile

Yo.

Posted by O.T.L

No wonder you havent been posting. I'm all like where is Zeta?

Posted by Ant

did you get my- I mean did you get a text from some guy earlier today Xenos telling you about not liking your kind? call it a strange hunch.

Posted by Dexter

You're like the girlfriend who always wants to get back together after the break up and I'm the guy who just keeps giving in, with open arms and a smile. You still don't understand why you come back. I drive you crazy and frustrate you, but there's still something special about me that you can't seem to live without. You've always been more of a pessimist so it's easier for you to notice the negative aspects of our relationship instead of the positive ones, which makes you aloof and feel distant until you eventually leave again. It's your own weakness gifted to you through your upbringing and you want so badly to fight through it but you won't ever be able to. You aren't a strong enough character in a self-psychological sense to fight through such faults. It's far too much of a mental challenge for someone so seemingly young to survive. Too much has already been repressed and your anger towards your family and their methods of upbringing and who you want to be compared to who your family wants you to be is nothing but a wind that blows out the candle in your buttoned up mind. You probably wouldn't believe the positive aspects even if I listed them for you. You'd either be too mortified to admit to them or not feel you have an understanding of their meanings in relations to you. You can't live with me, but you certainly can't live without me. And even if you cross this bridge and decide what's honestly best for you, it won't fix the problem because you only worked on the problem in a single situation and not on the problem as a whole. You'll always run into new situations that bring about the same problem, and you're going to stress yourself fighting through each one individually until you come to terms with the actual problem and fix it in its entirety. It's time to get through this. Like Rambo, it's finally time you go full circle.

Posted by Shade

wb. now that you're officially a girl would you like to engage in some coital activities?

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Dexter: You're like the girlfriend who always wants to get back together after the break up and I'm the guy who just keeps giving in, with open arms and a smile. You still don't understand why you come back. I drive you crazy and frustrate you, but there's still something special about me that you can't seem to live without. You've always been more of a pessimist so it's easier for you to notice the negative aspects of our relationship instead of the positive ones, which makes you aloof and feel distant until you eventually leave again. It's your own weakness gifted to you through your upbringing and you want so badly to fight through it but you won't ever be able to. You aren't a strong enough character in a self-psychological sense to fight through such faults. It's far too much of a mental challenge for someone so seemingly young to survive. Too much has already been repressed and your anger towards your family and their methods of upbringing and who you want to be compared to who your family wants you to be is nothing but a wind that blows out the candle in your buttoned up mind. You probably wouldn't believe the positive aspects even if I listed them for you. You'd either be too mortified to admit to them or not feel you have an understanding of their meanings in relations to you. You can't live with me, but you certainly can't live without me. And even if you cross this bridge and decide what's honestly best for you, it won't fix the problem because you only worked on the problem in a single situation and not on the problem as a whole. You'll always run into new situations that bring about the same problem, and you're going to stress yourself fighting through each one individually until you come to terms with the actual problem and fix it in its entirety. It's time to get through this. Like Rambo, it's finally time you go full circle.

Dude what the wack!!!

Posted by Shade

I think Dex is a little drugged up.

Posted by cool gamer dad

LOL

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Welcome back dooder. ;3

Posted by Xero

Quoting Shade: I think Dex is a little drugged up.

SEE WHAT THAILAND DOES TO YOU?

Posted by Slade

I really liked it. : /

wb xenos, I'm seriously wondering if you're going to post ever again though.

Posted by Corrupt

Welcome back! Do stick around, please.

Posted by Xenos

[COLOR=lime]

Quoted post: did you get my- I mean did you get a text from some guy earlier today Xenos telling you about not liking your kind? call it a strange hunch.

wut? no.

Dexter: Aren't you getting married soon?

[/COLOR]

Posted by Ant

Quoting Xenos: [COLOR=lime]

wut? no.
[/COLOR]

no? darn.

Posted by junior senior

hey

Posted by WillisGreeny

Have anymore RPG projects that I could compose for; starting off strong and then eventually slowing to a complete hault? I miss that project :(

WB though :D

Posted by Dexter

When I say me, what I really mean is VGC. Our relationship isn't ours at all. It was your relationship to VGC that I was speaking of. I thought you'd pick that up. I'm just a metaphor... or something like it. You know what, nevermind.

w/b

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED DEXTER

Posted by Dexter

I'm trying not to. I'm in a terrible predicament though. I want kids, but don't want a wife yet. I have way too much to do as a single guy before I get married. I don't really feel like sharing a child with someone else yet either, even though she'd be a good mother. I just don't think I'm ready for that yet. Honestly, I have way too much going on in my life to add such additions as wife and kids. Someday, after I gradually slow myself down, I'll probably get married.

It's a trap!

Posted by Iris

I think you may just be gay.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

hey dexter, why don't you buy a cheap xbox down there and get on call of duty sometime?

Posted by Lord of Spam

I like how I used to tell you that you were far too school oriented.

Then I got enrolled in a school with mandatory 12 hour minimum shifts. Oh the irony.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Iris: I think you may just be gay.

that'd turn me on <3

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: hey dexter, why don't you buy a cheap xbox down there and get on call of duty sometime?

We never stay in one place long enough to do something like that. We keep re-locating ourselves for new sights and adventures. But seriously, I saw that Tales of Vesperia was out, and now I'm eager to get back home, wherever that is. I'm planning on getting out of this kawaii-infested country as soon as we hit October. See you soon!