Favorite harry potter book?

Posted by Captain Falcon

Mine was the goblet of fire

Posted by Scorpion

The third book was my favorite. I'm not sure why, maybe it was just because the dementors could suck out people's souls. I loved the books but the movies sucked *ss.

Posted by Looski

This is hard, I luv Harry Potter and don't know wat to pick, 3 or 4

Posted by Dandelion

OOTP because I think it has the most depth of all the books.

Posted by Klarth

can't say I didn't enjoy prisinor of azkaban

Posted by William

Order of the Phoenix. It was a bit darker themed, and more mature in my opinion.

Posted by darkwhispers

selfsame

Posted by Acheron

Okay anybody who liked Order of the Phoenix is suck. Harry basically had PMS for that entire book.

Posted by Shade

I hate Harry, that's why I liked it. Him being an *ss? Just an excuse for me to have a chuckle.

Order of the Pheonix, as William said, it was darker and more mature, and it set things up for the main bulk of the story. But Sirius died, which is why I had to burn my copy.

Posted by boomstick

The third book, it just stands out more than the others, though they all do stand out to an extent.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Indeed, I too thought Order of the Pheonix was the best. Though, I'm still bummed that Sirus lived.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

OMFG JUST RUIN IT FOR EVERYBODY

Posted by sabre

I still don't have a clue why they retitled it to Sorceror's Stone for the US. It just seems so pointless. (Yeah, just occurred to me because of the poll.)

Prisoner of Azkaban was excellent.

Posted by Klarth

Because a good deal of American children don't know what a Sorcerer is? It's quite amusing when you watch the american first film, the've done a pretty poor job of dubbing "Sorcerer" onto the children's lips.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Chamber of sevrets for me.

Posted by sabre

Quoting Klarth: Because a good deal of American children don't know what a Sorcerer is?
And they do know what a philosopher is?

Posted by veritas

I like the 4th book. The storyline was better, and I think the ending was the best out of all of them.