Houston we have a problem!

Posted by Jesse Smith

I'm making back-ups right now! Not sure what it is? Do a news search for Houston! That's where da server is at!!! :eek::eek:

*cough*Ike*cough*

Posted by WillisGreeny

Will we all have to pitch in to buy a new server service? I'll put in 50% of the highest donation. None of you be smart donkies and donate a lot... jerks.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Hasn't Ike already hit Houston? Guess everything's shipshape.

Posted by Fate

It's supposed to hit either now or in half an hour.

Oh. CNN's showing that's it's only category 2, and it'll be only a category 1 by the time it gets to Houston. Big deal.

Posted by Fate

I don't even know the info on it. I heard it was supposed to be a devastating 4 earlier.

They've been making a huge deal out of all the hurricanes. It immediately goes to category one once it hits the shores and then just turns into a regular storm from what they're showing.

Posted by Jesse Smith

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=arjn0PjLmPDg&refer=home

[quote]"The total amount of energy is more powerful than Katrina, so we could be seeing a storm surge that could rival Katrina,'' Masters said. Ike is so big "the location doesn't matter much; it is going to inundate a huge part of the Texas coast.''

I posted that link and quote over on my web host's support forum, which is the biggest dedicated server hosting provider in the world...and now they are using my thread to give every one updates on it!! :eek::eek:

Posted by Arcadios

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

stop it

just stop it

Posted by Klarth

ha ha look at this irelaly loing cat.

ehi s really loign!! haha loaol.