where have all the good posters gone

Posted by Poco

oh wait, i got into princeton. owned. :cool:

Posted by Poco

also accepted to: rhodes, harvard, boston college, lyon college, tulane, and loyola.

Posted by Poco

yeah this p much me bragging about real life success to high school drop outs who think that their manager position at mcdonalds is just as good as me when i'm ceo of a major corporation doing coke off a $2k a night hooker's *** while partying with the president's cabinet.

owned.

Posted by WackoHater

Son, you would be lucky to get into a Toyota !!!

Posted by junior senior

you just told me you didn't apply to harvard.

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: Son, you would be lucky to get into a Toyota !!!

i didn't know you could actually make clever posts. wow

Posted by Poco

Quoting mis0: i didn't know you could actually make clever posts. wow

havin fun with your 3rd year at community college (heh, a lil joke between us college folk. we're better educated (heh))

Posted by Poco

Quoting junior senior: you just told me you didn't apply to harvard.

huh thought i told you yale. which i wouldn't waste my time applying to.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Poco: havin fun with your 3rd year at community college (heh, a lil joke between us college folk. we're better educated (heh))

I would be if I attended a community college, but I don't. biz skool yo.

Posted by junior senior

pocos gonna be president

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

what are you studying

Posted by junior senior

anime and majoring in trolling

Posted by Poco

Quoting The X: what are you studying

engineering so i prolly wont go to princeton

lyon has an excellent pre-engineering program with job placement.

oh i also have an internship at microsoft next summer.

toodles~~

Posted by Poco

i can see th emajority of vgc reading this thread:

*clicks post*

heh. college? i dropped out of high school.

*electricity goes off*
*too poor to pay utilities*
*too uneducated to get a real job*

Posted by Stalolin

internships blow

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Poco: yeah this p much me bragging about real life success to high school drop outs who think that their manager position at mcdonalds is just as good as me when i'm ceo of a major corporation doing coke off a $2k a night hooker's *** while partying with the president's cabinet.

owned.

What's really gonna be ownage is when you ultimately fumble in your quest and end up homeless on the streets giving blowjobs for $2 worth of coke.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

what type of engineering?

Posted by WackoHater

They have all gone to hell where they belong !!!

Posted by Zabuza

[quote=Poco;882148]yeah this p much me bragging about real life success to high school drop outs who think that their manager position at mcdonalds is just as good as me when i'm ceo of a major corporation doing coke off a $2k a night hooker's *** while partying with the president's cabinet.

owned.

First off, you must be really stupid. Even a CEO caught in a violation (Such as dealing with a drug in any way.) within a major corporation will be fired and most likely sent to court. You might have a 2% chance of not going to court and this will happen to you:

[quote=Roger Smith;882511]What's really gonna be ownage is when you ultimately fumble in your quest and end up homeless on the streets giving blowjobs for $2 worth of coke.

Posted by Ant

this guy is perfect troll bait.

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Zabuza: First off, you must be really stupid. Even a CEO caught in a violation (Such as dealing with a drug in any way.) within a major corporation will be fired and most likely sent to court. You might have a 2% chance of not going to court and this will happen to you:

who the **** are you?

Posted by Zabuza

[quote=junior senior;882607]who the **** are you?
:dunno:

Posted by junior senior

go away plz

Posted by Zabuza

You know... I can't think of anything to say.

Ok, see ya. :)

Posted by Poco

Quoting Zabuza: First off, you must be really stupid. Even a CEO caught in a violation (Such as dealing with a drug in any way.) within a major corporation will be fired and most likely sent to court. You might have a 2% chance of not going to court and this will happen to you:

snitches get stitches.

Posted by Poco

Quoting The X: what type of engineering?

maybe electrical. i'd realy like to work in r and d for computer of some sort.

or hell i could just go to pre business or economics or some other joke major (education lol) and stick to my ceo plan.

Posted by junior senior

420 engineering

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

perform physics calculations every day

Posted by junior senior

lol, apples fall from trees

Posted by Stalolin

electrical engineering?

enjoy not having any free time ever again

Posted by junior senior

rip poco

Posted by WackoHater

PokedHo and Junior-Senile are still here, all the great posters never left !! :rolleyes: :p:

Posted by junior senior

stfu plz ty

Posted by Poco

Quoting The X: perform physics calculations every day

true story i smoked a ton of weed and made an A on a test about basic quantum physics.

Posted by WackoHater

Yeah, I dated [URL="http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=Elle+MacPherson&fr=yfp-t-501&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8"]Elle MacPherson [/URL]when she did the [URL="http://www.cwru.edu/artsci/womn/pinup/carmen/si/si_full/elle_macpherson_si_1986.jpg"]cover of Sports Illustrated[/URL] after smoking some Acapulco Gold in the 70's !!!

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Poco: true story i smoked a ton of weed and made an A on a test about basic quantum physics.

lmao i love u

Posted by Poco

washington and lee accepted wootles

Posted by junior senior

aw poco