Wii Jacket

Posted by Ant

I personally always thought the thing looked gay as ****, so I never got or bothered with the **** things. How ****ing stupid do you have to be to lose the **** remote? Regardless, do you use them and look like a stupid baby when you play with your baby Wii?

Posted by Prince Shondronai

I've never even used the wussy wrist strap. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: The day I can't hold onto my video game controller is the day they pry it from my cold, dead fingers.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Prince Shondronai: The day I can't hold onto my video game controller is the day they pry it from my cold, dead fingers.

wait...if you can't hold onto it, they wouldn't even need to pry it from your "cold, dead fingers"

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I use it, just because I don't like the texture of the actual wiimote. Too smooth or something. And the size is too small. Though I don't use the wrist strap. A bit too lazy to put it on and take it off.

Posted by ExoXile

Nope.

Only reason is because I'm a manly bastard.
[spoiler]And that it's ugly, not to mention it feels like holding a fat dick with an even fatter condom with it on.[/spoiler];_;

Posted by Red

I like the feel of the jacket better, it's more comfy. although I'm much to lazy to put it on, or look for it for that matter.
as for the strap, I'll put it on if I'm playing a game that involves jetting the wiimote at the screen, or if there are other people using it and hoping that they'll do the same since I trust no one but myself.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Jacket without a strap because the Wiimote is kinda small. I only use the thing to boot up Brawl anyway.

Posted by Iris

I use it, just because it feels nice and suggestive. Also, I hardly use it, so it doesn't really bother me regardless.

Posted by O.T.L

I used it when I played Wii sports, then it ran out of battery and I was too lazy to put the thingy back on after replacing the batteries.

I also only use the Wii mote to move around the Wii menu(brawl) or the Wii internet.

Posted by junior senior

i use it. i don't want my remotes to get all fingerprinted up and dirty. and it's too small for my baby hands :(

You should be able to boot up to disc. And use a GC pad to press the A button. Why can't you do this?

Posted by maian

BUY MORE WIIMOTES LOL

I think I used it for awhile, but then I got rechargeable batteries for my Wiimotes. Totally not worth taking it on/off to charge them. I kinda like it more without it anyway.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;882197]You should be able to boot up to disc. And use a GC pad to press the A button. Why can't you do this?stupid grandmas would get confused by the lack of innovashun

Posted by Gargomon251

There's nothing "stupid" or "baby" about it. It's more comfortable, it looks and grips nice,and best of all, it's FREE. I'm no idiot; I've never let go of my wii remote, but I still love the jacket. I even had one of the silicone wraps before the jacket was invented, except those third party ones were flimsy.

Posted by coromoro

I'm the manliest fuc[color=limegreen]king bastard you'll ever see, so no, I don't use the sissy Wii Jacket. That's for babies.

Honestly now, I've never even tried the Wii Jacket out, but it looks a little weird.
[/color]

Posted by Kutlass

i'm all for any accessory that enhances my grip on a controlling device. and i couldn't care less what i look like when i'm playing video games, and no one else should either. i'd be 'mr. pink' and use a pink controller plastered with girly stickers if it was the only one left over. if you want to show how manly you are, get your *** off the couch and spend a week in the wild subsisting on whatever you manage to catch out there.

Posted by coromoro

In the world of video games, the most insignificant things make you either a manly man or a baby. Gamers have nothing else to brag about. The real world is a bit different... :(

One day I'll delve into the wild for a couple of weeks. It'll be a manly experience.

Posted by Panic!

I don't use it. I don't even know where the one that came with the Wii Remote it. I bought a green one that was pretty cool but it was so hard to get on and off when the batteries needed to be changed. I accidentally ripped it changing the batteries after a couple of weeks.

Posted by David M. Awesome

I do not use the Wii condoms. [spoiler]Rather, I wouldn't use them if I actually had my own Wii.[/spoiler]

Linko doesn't even have them. In fact, we still have the puny wrist straps on the wiimotes.

Not that it matters because all of his TVs are thousand year old tanks.

Posted by Linko_16

One of my TV's is a thousand-year-old tank, thank you very much. Also, you're a whiner.

And yeah, I never ordered them when they made them available. If I had, I'd probably be using them just because I had them.

I like griping.

Posted by coromoro

Woah, hold on. Are you Linko's twin brother?

Posted by Iris

Go figure the Wii has a phallic controller. I don't really use the controller for anything other than turning on games and browsing the nets though, since I'm not a baby faggot.

[quote=coromoro;900317][COLOR=limegreen]Woah, hold on. Are you Linko's twin brother?[/COLOR]

No. D:

Posted by coromoro

Then how do you know him?

[quote=coromoro;900366][COLOR=limegreen]Then how do you know him?[/COLOR]

He's my best friend irl.

Posted by coromoro

Oh, cool. Say hi to him for me in person next time you see him. :cool: Just say, "Coro says hi."

Posted by Linko_16

Say it anyway, even though I just read it here.

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

It's good for keeping the grime off the controller.

HAND GRIME FROM SWEATING FUUUUCK

Posted by Breakman

i used it at first because it smelled nice and felt cool but when i realized how difficult and uncomfortable it made playing nes games with the wiimote on its side i ditched it and never looked back

Posted by Gargomon251

Quoting Breakman: i used it at first because it smelled nice and felt cool but when i realized how difficult and uncomfortable it made playing nes games with the wiimote on its side i ditched it and never looked back

I play VC games with the cube controller anyway.

Posted by Breakman

i honestly can't stand playing any vc game except n64 ones with the cube controller; not only did i grow up with nes and snes controllers and you can emulate both of them with the wii, but **** are the button layouts weird for some of the games on there

though i do wish there was an option to not be constantly draining battery life when using such controllers, that's one of the reasons I play brawl, mario kart, etc. with the gc controller exclusively despite the fact i could make love to the classic controller all day

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Quoting Ant: wait...if you can't hold onto it, they wouldn't even need to pry it from your "cold, dead fingers"

No, they'd be prying it from my cold, dead fingers, and thus I wouldn't be able to hold onto it anymore. Even unto death I'll be holding onto my controller. It's just that I won't be able to prevent the coroner from removing it.

Posted by Ant

The Wii Jacket prevents that however. Only thing it's good for!

Posted by Kutlass

Quoting Breakman: i could make love to the classic controller all day

too much information.

Posted by Breakman

i could snuggle it tenderly all day

i mean come on it's the controller from my favorite system ever plus modern advancements in controller science

and if anything at least it's not phallic reference to the wiimote #9,346,193

Posted by spidey

hi

Posted by Corrupt

hi

Oh and uh, my Wiimote originally came with a Wii Jacket already fitted, but I took the **** thing off because I was tired of looking at it. I like my controllers grimy, thank you very much.

Posted by Gargomon251

hi

Posted by Corrupt

Really wish I could de-rep that post with the rep comment as "spam," just like our dear Gargo has been doing

How would that make you feel

Posted by Gargomon251

Everyone was doing it. Would you rather I marked him for spam instead?