The Army Wife

Posted by micheal123

I've seen this Episode, literally, like twenty times in the past month and I totally love it. I think it's become my favorite Episode. Anybody else watch this?

Posted by Tyler Durden

Anyone whom watches that bull**** and actually buys into it, deserves to be anally raped by a shotgun. Doesn't portray a very realistic "Army Wife" like lifestyle. Most modern wives of real enlisted personnel either go suicidal and/or lose their marbles and ensue a lengthy divorce battle. I've witnessed these symptoms within my own sister suring her ex-husbands second stay in Iraq. She even stabbed me once for "not allowing her to talk to him" online. And worse yet, she almost offed herself a few times due to his excessive cheating habbits and dick sucking. Yes I said it, he was a blower.

Posted by Dexter

You're not portraying a very realistic military wife. They vary way too much to generalize them like that. I've never met one like that before.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Oh that's right, I forgot Dexter lives in this bigass fantasy world where people aren't emotionally real to themselves and hide every bad episode from their own family and best friends from behind closed doors.

Get real Dexter, if you don't suffer some sort of mental disorder in the world today, then you simply are not normal. ****face.. just gtfo puppetfaggot.