Why I'm deleting posts

Posted by Speedfreak

Where the hell did the thread go? Anyway, Vamp's a faggot, yada yada yada.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

moved it to the community board since it concerned non mods.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;880509]moved it to the community board so my faggot brigade can join the fight.

Fixed.

I don't know, seems like you're being the faggot as of late, buddy.

And if by brigade you mean X, okay.

Posted by Speedfreak

I hate you.

Cool story.

Posted by Iris

How exactly do ranting arguments between the two of you alone concern the non-mod community? Even your best bud X says to just scroll past them, which really shouldn't have to be done anyways.

Because it's often between myself, speedy and X. The latter of which isn't a mod! Not to mention the thread was addressed to both him and I, even though he can't view it. And I don't talk to him outside of VGC, so how would he know?

Posted by Iris

Then perhaps the reasoning would be more appropriate if you said "moved for the X."

who the **** cares

Posted by Iris

I kind of do, simply because it's favoritism. You're not doing it for anyone else, just making it public so you and him can make a fuss, allowing others to join in.

Posted by Ant

can't have that now can we? WE COULD ALL OUR JOBS!

Posted by Iris

Unless you're Jesse and want shallow drama that results in ostracizing some one for no reason, then why would you want to unless you had a vendetta?

Quoted post: I kind of do, simply because it's favoritism. You're not doing it for anyone else, just making it public so you and him can make a fuss, allowing others to join in.

favouritism... right. The post was directed at him, it affected him... but he couldn't read it, nor knew what was going on. That's why I made it public.

In short: I like how you guys are all X AND VAMP AND X AND VAMP when, again, I don't even talk to him. Ever. It's just Speedfreak is a whiny ***** and X, and apparently others, seem to agree more with me and not Speedfreak. Or at least disagree more with Speedfreak. It's like you guys think x and I are hatching some stupid plan to make speedfreak's online life terrible here or something. Hilarious.

Posted by Ant

Idk, I found the thought pretty funny.

Me too actually. I just liked the sound of a sarcastic "hilarious" better than "lol"

Posted by Iris

You're free to disagree with him, neither he nor anyone else here is always going to be right. The problem is that you two in particular seem to take every opportunity to disagree with him and it has a negative effect on discussion.

A problem between 3 people doesn't warrant public attention when 2 of the three parties are already aware. There's absolutely no reason that you couldn't have just sent a private message, other than your lack of tact.

hahahaha

Posted by Iris

I'm not saying LOL RULES AND NUMBERS, just pointing out that if you wanted to do something for X in particular then you should do it without involving the whole userbase in a debate that they shouldn't be a part of.

Posted by Fate

You guys are stupid.

Quoted post: I'm not saying LOL RULES AND NUMBERS, just pointing out that if you wanted to do something for X in particular then you should do it without involving the whole userbase in a debate that they shouldn't be a part of.

It's not a debate. It's speedfreak saying what he's going to do, no matter what I or anyone else says. Therefore it doesn't really matter who gets in on it.

cry more

Posted by Iris

but you said you were fine with it at first, so why would you make it one?

yes, it is more or less a debate, or at least was.

Quoted post: but you said you were fine with it at first, so why would you make it one?

Quoted post:
I don't have a problem with it as long as it's not impossible for x, myself and you to have a "discussion"/take part in the thread without it getting deleted. Since, you know, us three are the main posters in the gaming board.

That's what I said. I was fine with it on certain conditions.

and then speedfreak said:

Quoted post: Until you can prove that, I'm killing everything.

Which I don't agree with. I wasn't debating, because that means I could possibly change his mind. I was simply pointing out why he's a stupid baby faggot.

simple!

Posted by Fate

This place is already a cesspool. Just let it flow.

yes, exactly.

Posted by Iris

glad to see we care about the site.

Posted by Kodachi

Why does it always seem especially difficult here to get along with people you disagree with, at all?

Posted by Fate

Because people feel the need to get personal with each other on this site. Really, the only people I talk to offline is Speedfreak and occasionally Linko, and I barely talk to them as it is. Too many attachments, too personal. People just have to let it go.

I wouldn't call it getting too personal at all. Speedfreak just doesn't like me.