two stupid negro rappers are playing madden tomorrow for $100,000

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

http://www.bowwowvsthegame.com/

hahaha oh wow

the game is ranked #10 on the PSN leaderboards too

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]Huh? This better be for charity or something.[/COLOR]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

No, it's a money match. The winner gets $100,000 of their opponent's hard-earned Gs.

Posted by #061402

When I was young, everyone listened to Happy Hardcore. How the **** was it replaced by whiny morons who still complain about the ******* slavery?

Posted by Arcadios

Well there goes 7,000+ albums they sold.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

arcadios you're a well known and influential negro who plays **** games

whats your 2 cents on this matchup

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: No, it's a money match. The winner gets $100,000 of their opponent's hard-earned Gs.

It's for charity.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Play your hardest or else you'll give to charity. What a terrible faith that awaits the loser.

loser gives money to charity, winner gives money to charity. Doesn't really matter who loses or wins.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;880107]It's for charity.Wow, really? I didn't actually see any mention of charity on the site. I just see black people and assume they'll be money matching.

Posted by strahanned

I like The Game's music..he's dope. LAX was hard as ****..

Anyway, yeah it was completely for charity from the get go, and The Game whooped Bow Weezy's ***, 55-23.

http://www.konsolekingz.com/blog/?p=2140

Posted by WillisGreeny

Oh, so you end up paying no matter how much you win! Well that's great motivation...

Posted by strahanned

Quoting Iron Koala: Oh, so you end up paying no matter how much you win! Well that's great motivation...

Wait, what? The loser pays..and the winner gives it to charity..

The money wasn't that important, it was more bragging rights and a challenge for The Game. $100,000 is ****in' nothing to them..lol.

Posted by WillisGreeny

thanks, I obviously didn't comprehend this difficult concept eariler when I joked about how the loser would have to give to charity... My point still stands that of the money lost, only the loser gives. If anything, the winner is jsut the transactor.

Posted by strahanned

Uh yeah didn't get that, or read the posts before I posted.

And my point is that the money don't mean ****.

Quoted post: thanks, I obviously didn't comprehend this difficult concept eariler when I joked about how the loser would have to give to charity... My point still stands that of the money lost, only the loser gives. If anything, the winner is jsut the transactor.

Both give 100,000 dollars. In that the loser gives the winner the money who is then up 100,000 who then gives the money to charity. So they're both out the same amount.

Posted by WillisGreeny

So does the winner donate 100,000 of his own money aswell, making the total 200,000? Otherwise the net gain is even for the winner, and a net lose for the loser, which is what I was pointing out. Only motivation is to not have the net loss.

idk, it was my logic. If you win 100,000 and get rid of it you're down 100,000. Just like the loser is down 100,000.

**** thinking, I realise this. Point stands.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting The X: arcadios you're a well known and influential negro who plays **** games

whats your 2 cents on this matchup

Niggra #1: Nigga, I own *** in Madden.

Niggra #2: Nah, nigga, I can kick yo *** fo sho, dawg

Niggra #1: Fo realz, homes? Put some G's up then start talking ****

Niggra #2: Nigga, I have 100,00 right now, let's do it, faggot

Niggra #1: k

Madden if for ******s. Nothing new.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

if they were scottish rappers we'd play tiger woods

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

Quoting strahanned:
Anyway, yeah it was completely for charity from the get go, and The Game whooped Bow Weezy's ***, 55-23.

http://www.konsolekingz.com/blog/?p=2140

Wasn't bow wow raped when he was a youngin' by his limo driver or did that lend up being a rumor??

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

no, he was raped by the game

at football madden 09

Posted by Iris

black people. charities. let's make fun of them ******s.

Posted by WillisGreeny

two things I hate most!

African Americans are alright, black people aren't.