You are now a great and powerful fanfiction writer.

Posted by Zeta

http://kaction.com/badfanfiction

[quote]Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Final Fantasy 7. The story should use a haunted house as a plot device!

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Gargoyles and World War II. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!

Best fanfic ever.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and Smurfs. The story should use gay relationships as a plot device!

papa smurf snuck into the ward that night, and began to gently caress his

Posted by #061402

Quoting The X: Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and Smurfs. The story should use gay relationships as a plot device!

Quoting The X: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and Smurfs. The story should use gay relationships as a plot device

Quoting The X: gay relationships as a plot device!

Quoting The X: gay relationships

I don't think I've ever heard of a fanfic that doesn't include a gay, overly cheesy relationship

Posted by cool gamer dad

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Jesse Jackson and NYPD Blue. The story should use alternate dimensions as a plot device!

haha oh wow

Posted by cool gamer dad

actually, that could almost work!

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Emeril Legasse and Seinfeld. The story should use gay relationships as a plot device!

I think Seinfeld did one on this already.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Xmen and Evil Dead. The story should use a blizzard as a plot device!

And this one actually did!

Posted by WillisGreeny

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining an Asian girl and an otaku fag's crush. The story should use date rape as a plot device.

...oh wait, this is fiction?

Posted by Crazy K

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Captain Planet and the Muppet Show. The story should use furries as a plot device!

Posted by The Judge

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining I, Robot and Shrek. The story should use furries as a plot device!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction involving a grim fag and a beaner. The story should use horrific accidents as a plot device!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Doug and Invader Zim. The story should use brainwashing as a plot device!

**** YEAH DOUG!

pretty easy story though. Zim creates machine for doug. Doug uses it to kill zim and brainwash patti, and well the story is pretty obvious from there.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'd get Skeeter involved somewhere.

Posted by Ant

yeah if you faggots are going to do this at least attempt to try the fanfiction.

Posted by WillisGreeny

NEVER!!!

lol Attempting is doing, Mr. Redundant. :P

I'm not going beyond what I wrote.

Posted by Slade

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Beauty & the Beast and Sesame Street. The story should use possesion by Satan as a plot device!

Beast is replaced by Snuffleupagus, who is eventually possessed. The twist is that the Count is the one who opened the gates of hell, and Belle has to travel through his castle, fighting various possessed Sesame Street characters so she can seal Satan once again and save her true love.

Then there's a really hot Snuffleupagus on Belle scene at the end.

sounds like castlevania just with satan

I LIKE IT

Posted by Alastor

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Family Guy and Godzilla. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device!

...I think mine just wrote itself.

Posted by Klarth

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining CSI: Miami and Donkey Kong. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!

I'm going to write this on the plane tomorrow.