Animal Crossing: What you would like to see

Posted by Killer Jordo

If they started a new Animal Crossing Game today. right at this second, this moment. What would you like to see in it??
I'd like to be able to steal stuff
Buy and sell houses
Apple stock
pear stock
orange stock
Music(more of it)
Bieng able to change your hair,nails,shoes etc...
Being able to get tatoos
Having bikes, skate board, cars(that you can use!)

Posted by RandomizeR

Quoting Killer Jordo:
Buy and sell houses
Music(more of it)

this is all that i would want.

Posted by Ch

I'd be atracted to more of a city scenery. Also random crimes that you could take action in would be a great asset to the game.

Posted by Ganon

I would like it if the towns could expand. I would like it so that you can visit other towns/areas. A neat idea would be that if you left your town you would go through a forest, meet people along the way, and get to see other towns and/or big cities. It's somewhat strange always seeing people visit your town but never seeing where they came from. Perhaps they could make it internet-linked. You could bring people anywhere in the world into your house and chat.

I think that this idea would make the game much more dynamic. I'd also like to have larger, custom-designed houses. It'd be neat if you could make the house much larger and add rooms (more bedrooms, or bathrooms). Items that have function would definitely be good.

I highly doubt that they'll ever have any of these things though.

Posted by Dexter

I would like a walk-in closet to put all my clothing material into. There's not enough room in the house for all my clothes, which is totally unfashionable.

Actually, what I really want is to be able to choose what animal I want to be. I don't like the characters we get stuck with. The game would be so much better if we could be, let's say, Billy.

Posted by Bebop

I disagree from this crime stuff people want. It's not what AC was built for and I don't understand why people only like a game where there's criminal activity.

Posted by sabre

Quoting Killer Jordo: If they started a new Animal Crossing Game today. right at this second, this moment. What would you like to see in it??
Buy and sell houses
Bieng able to change your hair,nails,shoes etc...
Being able to get tatoos

What the hell? Animal Crossing isn't GTA:SA, get used to it.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Dexter: I would like a walk-in closet to put all my clothing material into. There's not enough room in the house for all my clothes, which is totally unfashionable.

That'd be great, somewhere to put all of the clothes I buy. That's just what I need. [/not sarcasm]

I'd also like it if they replaced Tom Nook, with his sons as the owners of the Store. I've always liked them a lot more than their dad. Also, I'd like it if there were more fish to catch. More valuable fish, anyway. The last thing that I'd like them to add are more styles of furniture to choose from. The only one that I liked it the last game was Cabana.

Posted by Ch

Quoting Bebop: I disagree from this crime stuff people want. It's not what AC was built for and I don't understand why people only like a game where there's criminal activity.

Well not that i want it to turn out like a GTA game but i think a few crimes, like a town mystery case, would be fun to participate in. Maybe even help the police officers some times...

Posted by Bebop

That kind of thing would be ok. The helping with police I mean. But when it comes to stealing, tatoos, vehicles and whatnot it destorys Animcal C's concept of communication and a family game.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting User 245: Well not that i want it to turn out like a GTA game but i think a few crimes, like a town mystery case, would be fun to participate in. Maybe even help the police officers some times...

Thats what i mean. Not like break into someones house and take everything. Or rob the local Nook-Store. But a mystery case would be good. I was also thinking like if someone maybe left something in the gyroid that u could take it. Depending on what it is. Like maybe start out taking a hirt from a gyroid. Then work up to takeing a rug or something.

Posted by dark_zero

I want it to go online think of the possibilitys

Posted by Towelie1

i would like to be able to rob people, but there should be consequece, like you have to wait untill they go out, mand no one is around, other wise the policewill fine you, and the other village people would not like you, or somthing along those lines
I like all the other ideas mentioned, apart from tatoos, i cant see that working with AC
Going online, would make it the ultimate game

Posted by Baconbitzz00

A bigger town would be good, like really big I mean. And maybe an online Diablo2-like game system.

Posted by Litbut

Be able to have your own mansion. =] That'd kick ***.