Posted by Lord of Spam

this is not a haiku
one too many syllables each
goddamn i hate myself

Posted by mis0

your manifesto is FUCKING SHIT, the x.

Posted by Ant

Quoting The X: this thread has too much text

I see what you're doing here, and by ***, I agree with you.

Posted by mis0

i retract my previous statement, and now i think your manifesto is BRILLIANT, the x.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

thank you, thank you

if i am elected as president i will enforce a word control ban. no more than 6 words per post.

Posted by Ant

I DISAGREE TO SUCH ACTION! LET ME WRITE UP AN ESSAY AS TO WHY!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=The X;878918]this thread has too much text
now clearly you are wrong on this count because Since these problems surfaced, Microsoft has attempted to modify the console to improve its reliability. Modifications include a reduction in the number, size, and placement of components, the addition of dabs of epoxy on the corners and edges of the CPU and GPU as glue to prevent movement relative to the board during heat expansion,and a second GPU heatsink to dissipate more heat.It is unclear whether these modifications have only been added to new consoles or if they have also been added to consoles repaired by Microsoft and authorized repair centers. As of 2008, these modifications have yet to fully cure the Xbox 360's reliability issues.
[quote=#061402;878924]This song is just six words long~
i agree to an extent but These left behind volatile organic compounds in the town's soil and aquifer. Trace elements of volatile organic compounds have been identified in the Endicott’s drinking water, but the levels are within regulatory limits. Also, from 1980, IBM has pumped out 78,000 gallons of chemicals, including trichloroethane, Freon, benzene and perchloroethene to the air and allegedly caused several cancer cases among the villagers. IBM Endicott has been identified by the Department of Environmental Conservation as the major source of pollution, though traces of contaminants from a local dry cleaner and other polluters were also found. Despite the amount of pollutant, state health officials cannot say whether air or water pollution in Endicott has actually caused any health problems. Village officials say tests show that the water is safe to drink.
[quote=Lord of Spam;878928]this is not a haiku
one too many syllables each
go[COLOR=white]dd[/COLOR]amn i hate myself
not a bad effort but sadly your A few months ago I was told that the Johns Hopkins University had given me a degree. I naturally supposed this constituted me a Member of the Faculty, and so I started in to help as I could there. I told them I believed they were perfectly competent to run a college as far as the higher branches of education are concerned, but what they needed was a little help here and there from a practical commercial man. I said the public is sensitive to little things, and they wouldn't have full confidence in a college that didn't know how to spell the name 'John'.
[quote=mis0;878937]your manifesto is FU[COLOR=#33ffcc]CKING SH[/COLOR]IT, the x.
the xbox 360 penis penis The young Picasso showed a passion and a skill for drawing from an early age; according to his mother, his first words were “piz, piz”, a shortening of [I]l

Posted by Lord of Spam

tl;dr

Posted by Arcadios

*** I hope that's random copy pasta.

Posted by #061402

Quoting Arcadios: *** I hope that's random copy pasta.

It's that or we'll soon see X hugging himself with the help of a good ol' fashioned straitjacket.

Posted by Ant

I read parts, seems to be about WWII.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Arcadios: *** I hope that's random copy pasta.

Looks like Wikipedia snipplets interspersed with a penis here and there.

Posted by The Judge

haikus are easy
but sometimes they don't make sense
refridgerator

Posted by mis0

Colorful shoebox,
what lies underneath the lid?
Untold suffering.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Manifestos suck,
The X is right about this,
Too long, did not read.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i hate all you queers
fucking burn in hell, cumslut
i'm drunk and pis
sed off

Posted by cool gamer dad

dooder, I never did understand how you could be drunk and angry SIMULTANEOUSLY. Like, impossible for me.

I recall you saying you were a happy drunk. What happened? We can talk about it. Me and you... together.

Posted by Lord of Spam

get aim and ill hurl insuilts at you for no reason

faggot <3

mrow

edit: bur?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

the worst emotion i can bring myself to feel while drunk is total apathy

which can cause some fights while some of my friends are raging/crying over **** while drunk and i'm all like 'whats the big deal that she got raped? chill out man, just relax'

Posted by Ant

I'm a very happy laughy drunk.

Posted by #061402

Quoting Ant: I'm a very happy laughy drunk.

We have that in common, you and I.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

By the way, I was drinking Kopparberg Premium Cider the other day, and apparently it's a BANNEDCOUNTRY export. Tasted sweet as heck, loved it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

normally im pretty happy, but some **** happened, and i found out that im not gonna get to go back home and see my buddies for another 6 months. :'(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ah the arduous life of a seaman

with great doodads comes great responsibility

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I had to write a 30 page manifesto for philosophy back in high school. Still have it in my files. Got 100% on it. Made me feel pretty badass.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting The X: ah the arduous life of a seaman

with great doodads comes great responsibility

seaman is an actual rank. and it is below me.

you were once a seaman

Posted by Lord of Spam

actually, no. i was a seaman recruit in boot camp (everyone is), then on graduation from rttc got promoted two paygrades to e3 and became fireman. then after a school i got bumped up to e4 and was machinist mate 3rd class.

then after power school i got a big chunk of cash.

Quoted post: actually, no. i was a seaman

actually you were

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i was a seaman at one point

Posted by Slade

we all were...

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: actually you were

curses!