hottie of the year award goes to: WackoHater

Posted by junior senior

you're so hot WackoHater!

Posted by WackoHater

That is why I am going to hook up with Iris and MissOnassis and they will both be my wives. :eek:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Blah!!!! WackoHater is NOT hot!!!!!!!

Posted by junior senior

IT SAID POCO

Posted by Jesse Smith

But it's much more fun to torment Wackohater!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting vwxy421: 这是新加的空白文章2,可以在UBB可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。

TRANSLATION: this is new, blank article 2, you can unbibium the Visual Editor, add and modify or no reason whatsoever.

LOL Chinese bot?

Posted by junior senior

wow you guys are really mean to the chinese, this isn't an english message board only

Posted by Xero

everyone knows that vamp is the hottest tsk

Posted by mis0

He's such a manslut.

Posted by junior senior

vamp would be such a pretty girl

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: That is why I am going to hook up with Iris and MissOnassis and they will both be my wives. :eek:

er, girls, I think you have a good case for sending WackoHater to da slamer for threatening to do polegemy!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: er, girls, I think you have a good case for sending WackoHater to da slamer for threatening to do polegemy!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

How about [SIZE="5"]PIMPLIGAMY [/SIZE] !!!!

That is going to happen to you, I'm going to pimp you out like a Hollywood hooker Jezzieca !!!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I'm going to pimp you out like a Hollywood hooker Jezzieca !!!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

And what makes you think a chick would want me!!!!! I drive you insane!! What makes you think I wouldn't drive a normal, sane chick, insane with in 10 seconds of being introduced to her!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Uh, moron, when you get pimped out it means that you wear a dress and walk Hollywood Boulevard and men will want pay you to put out for them JezziecaBell. (:rolleyes:)

[B]Just like it is behind bars in prison when you become a bi---it-ch without any choice if you can't fight !!!
:eek:

PS: There will be no chicks involved, you are going to be pimped out as the chick jackarse !!!

PPS: Got it ??? [/B]

Posted by mis0

Quoting Jesse Smith: And what makes you think a chick would want me!!!!! I drive you insane!! What makes you think I wouldn't drive a normal, sane chick, insane with in 10 seconds of being introduced to her!!!! :D:D:D:D

If you really want a lady to like you, make sure to show her your toenail collection.