How irresponsible can you possibly be?

Posted by Linkman

http://www.wfsb.com/news/17322430/detail.html#-

This happened in a city right near where I live. Seriously, who leaves an unlocked gun under their pillow? Especially with a kid that young around your house.

Posted by junior senior

how the hell

Posted by O.T.L

I found gun in our apartment in a closet when I was a kid(4 years old), it was empty but I was still afraid to pull the trigger, I showed my mom the gun and she took it away and disposed of it somewhere that wasnt the trash.

Posted by WillisGreeny

The little kid shot himself in the eye and lived for almost 2 hours afterwards? Tough little brat.

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

BOOOOOOM!! HEAD SHOT!!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Not really sure what a loaded gun would do for you anyways. A guy near here defended his family from a home invasion about a week back by shooting and killing one of the attacks. Now he's being charged with manslaughter and going to jail.

So keeping a loaded gun under your pillow for defense seems like a pretty ****ty idea.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Sounds like Canada is what's ****ty. Manslaughter for self defence? Come oooon.

He wasn't attacked first, so it wasn't self-defense!

Posted by WillisGreeny

hmm, I think that should be re-written.

The law? Yeah. People are pretty ****ed off.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Read thread title as "How irresistible can you possibly be?", read the article, was confused.

Thought Linkman was talking about guns being irresistible.

Either way, dude needs to put the gun away with small kids around. Teach them about it when they're older, sure. But when the kid is 2 fukken years old keep it out of their reach.

Posted by WillisGreeny

look what I found!
[URL]http://www.snowbirds.org/html/gunlaw.html[/URL]

I like the fact this is from a Canadian source :D

You'd think that law would've been passed a long, long time ago.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

[quote= The Article]The Florida law provides that a person, not themselves engaged in an unlawful activity, who is attacked in a place where they have the legal right to be (i.e. a dwelling, residence, occupied vehicle or public place) does not have an obligation to retreat and may meet force with matching comparable force, including deadly force, if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to him/herself or to another person or to prevent a forcible felony.

Best law ever.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Good. One less future moron.

I love evolution.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting oswaldothelegend: I found gun in our apartment in a closet when I was a kid(4 years old), it was empty but I was still afraid to pull the trigger, I showed my mom the gun and she took it away and disposed of it somewhere that wasnt the trash.

How you manage to dress yourself daily is a mystery to me

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Linkman: Seriously, who leaves an unlocked gun [where children can get them].

Nothing new here!! Heck, my daddy was a cop and when I was a kid, once either me or one of my younger brothers was playing with one of his guns, and I don't remember who, but either my brother had the gun pointed at my head, or I had it pointed at his. Luckly my mommy had a filling to check on us and she did before he shot me, or I shot him!!

FBI disclaimer: Look at the bold text before you hunt me down!!! :D

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Lord of Spam: Good. One less future moron.

I love evolution.
He was 2 years old, smart guy. Didn't even know what a gun is. Unless you mean he'd take after his parents, who are morons for leaving a loaded gun in a child's reach.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Last Fog: He was 2 years old, smart guy. Didn't even know what a gun is. Unless you mean he'd take after his parents, who are morons for leaving a loaded gun in a child's reach.

...your parents should have left more guns lying around. srsly.

Posted by Last Fog

Care to explain, because it seems you're suggesting a 2 year old should know better not to play with a gun.

Posted by Lord of Spam

"Unless you mean he'd take after his parents, who are morons for leaving a loaded gun in a child's reach."

oh hey common sense. look at that. Stupid people tend to have stupid kids.[spoiler]like you[/spoiler]

Posted by Last Fog

Oh hey you're generalizing. The key word there is tend. Idiots can have genius kids and vice versa.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Given enough repetitions pretty much anything can happen, that doesnt mean that overwhelmingly statistically significant trends should be ignored. Hey, not all murders have motives, so obviously we should ignore that when conducting murder investigations right?

derp a derp derp

Posted by Last Fog

That's a terrible analogy. What you said is equivalent to not investigating a murder at all, and just assuming the most likely suspect is guilty.

durpy doopy durr durr

Posted by Linkman

http://www.wfsb.com/2008/0829/17338891.jpg

Look at the size of forehead! This was your successor as The Fivehead, LoS. How can you say such things? :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

Its kind of like being the highlander. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

Quoting Last Fog: That's a terrible analogy. What you said is equivalent to not investigating a murder at all, and just assuming the most likely suspect is guilty.

durpy doopy durr durr

hey lets take everything 100% litteral woo **** yeah son awesome highfive bro!