DNC WOO

Posted by Sapphire Rose

So I met Obama and Clinton today at the DNC. It was at work (Brown Palace).

Obama's a nice enough guy and Clinton is a short little she-witch. Like, really short. You wouldn't realize it unless you met her. Big head too.

Posted by The Judge

Neither surprises me.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now, if you had three choices on voting, who would you vote for, Hillary Clinton, Barack Hussein Osama bin Laden :D, or John McCain!

Posted by Arcadios

Wacko wtf is Jesse doing outside Wako U?

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Jesse Smith: Now, if you had three choices on voting, who would you vote for, Hillary Clinton, Barack Hussein Osama bin Laden :D, or John McCain!

I'm telling you guys

It was a prophecy.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

what the **** was that graph for originally?

Posted by Linko_16

The first VGC Brawl tournament. Iris and I took a long time to get our fight over with, so during the anticipation to see who would be the very first champ, I whipped that up, since the same dilemma was going on with the candidates.

oh, I wasn't even here for that

Posted by Linko_16

I know. I auto-advanced my round against you when you didn't show up for our appointments.

Just think, it could've been you.

Posted by maian

Bah. I really wanted to make it to the DNC. =/

...Well, I wouldn't be able to make it to anything in the DNC, but my friends and I really wanted to head downtown and see what our city is like with really important people in it! :cookie: Is 16th street impossible to walk on or what lol

Nevertheless, we still wanna try to go tomorrow, even though it's over, isn't it? =/ Shame lightrail is shut down, and driving would be hell.

Obama would've been Zelda. FIGHTING AGAINST ZELDA

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting maian:
Nevertheless, we still wanna try to go tomorrow, even though it's over, isn't it? =/ Shame lightrail is shut down, and driving would be hell.

Yeah, it's over. I met them on their way out. Secret Service looked like they were gonna :chainsaw: me.

And 16th street isn't that bad. Except the payless there that I used to work for. You just gotta get used to the "WANNA BUY A HOMELESS NEWSPAPER FOR A BUCK OR TWO OR A BOTTLE OF BEER?!?!?! ANY PAYMENT WORKS!!!"

Posted by mis0

Quoting maian: Bah. I really wanted to make it to the DNC. =/

...Well, I wouldn't be able to make it to anything in the DNC, but my friends and I really wanted to head downtown and see what our city is like with really important people in it! :cookie: Is 16th street impossible to walk on or what lol

The party is over. The speeches given by Barack Obama, Bill & Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Brian Schweitzer, and Dennis Kucinich were my favorites, and there were many other talented speakers there over the course of the last few days. I watched all of the big speeches over the last four nights, and I've never been more impressed with the Democrats. I'm glad they got it together, because I'm really hoping that Obama and Biden can be victorious this November. Check them out on youtube!

Posted by Ant

i didn't pay attention to a single thing said about this thing. and I look forward to doing the same in less than a week for the RNC!

I only watched the Clinton speeches and Obama's. Everything else looked boring as ****.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Ant: i didn't pay attention to a single thing said about this thing. and I look forward to doing the same in less than a week for the RNC!

YOU'RE THE CANCER KILLING AMERICA

People who ignore it are better than people who actively watch this ****. Doesn't help that you have to listen to the pundits after every ****ing segment. They are the cancer of america.

Posted by mis0

Public broadcasting. None of that ****.

Posted by Lord of Spam

pledge drives ftl

Posted by Slade

UNLESS IT'S FOR A GENUINELY AWESOME CAUSE AKA community radio stations that play katamari damacy music

Posted by Ant

I'd be all over dat ****.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Slade: UNLESS IT'S FOR A GENUINELY AWESOME CAUSE AKA community radio stations that play katamari damacy music

that is quite possibly the greatest and most retarded thing i have ever heard

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;878464]Obama would've been Zelda. FIGHTING AGAINST ZELDAdin's hope

Posted by Linkman

Quoting Linko_16: I'm telling you guys

It was a prophecy.

[IMG]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g175/majoracle/vgc/TournamentProphecyWinnar.png[/IMG]

Prophecy fulfilled.

Posted by Linko_16

oh *** what have i done

Posted by Lord of Spam

and thus, the end of the world was begun

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

the world ends with linko

Posted by Linko_16

I'm all alone... I'm the last one left...

Oh well... At least I can finally read my books in peace.

*crack*

... No... no, that's not fair! There was time now!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

the world ends with you was an ownage game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ5C4gGhxKI

I haven't unwrapped it yet, but I bought it a month or so back...

Posted by Linko_16

My brother beat it and now will not let me play it lest I delete his endgame data, which is retarded because he hasn't played it for like a month or two.

And **** if I'm buying another copy.

Posted by Ant

I hate how these games don't have more than one save file. Seriously, bull****.

Yeah, doesn't make much sense. Especially if it's an RPG.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Linko_16;879653][COLOR=indigo]My brother beat it and now will not let me play it lest I delete his endgame data, which is retarded because he hasn't played it for like a month or two.

And **** if I'm buying another copy.
[/COLOR]
TWEWY endgame is actually longer than the main game. No kidding.

it also has a song about trolling 2chan