Smash champ Ken a Survivor Gabon contestant

Posted by Zeta

[youtube=neO3lwWisGI]neO3lwWisGI[/youtube]

oh ***

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

he was holding his knee to control himself from breaking something with the powers of falcons knee

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i think super smash is like a puzzle, there will be puzzles on survivor, and i will say 'keep me on because i can do puzzles'

nice circular logic there kenji

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

jealous? to be on survivor? lol

I never realised how much of a wiener this guy is. Thought he was white also.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

A cracker? Best in the world at a fighting game?

boy, you crazy

Yeah, not sure what I was thinking. It's the name Ken that through me for a loop.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Does Ken play Brawl? I actually find pro Brawl matches more entertaining to watch than Melee.

Like pre-wavedash melee

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I wish there was a fun eSport to watch. Then I could put it on the TV and be all like 'awww ***** get the **** out me and ma boys are watching the game'

One of these days...

MLG tried it not too long ago. Don't know if it was a success. But it was only Halo 2 and the announces sucked, so that didn't help.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Tasteless on Starcraft is pretty funny. Basically they need some insane guy to do all the commentary. Not those guys who try hard as hell to be witty. **** those guys.

Posted by O.T.L

I hear Ken lost to a 14 year old at brawl, the kid had Brawl a bit longer than Ken though.

Quoted post: Tasteless on Starcraft is pretty funny. Basically they need some insane guy to do all the commentary. Not those guys who try hard as hell to be witty. **** those guys.

Yeah, commentators really make a or break a game if you ask me. Which is why I can only watch Hockey on CBC. American commentators ****ing suck.

Posted by O.T.L

Any bets as to what round he gets eliminated?

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]He'll probably bring a T.V and Melee to the show.

And the elimination challenge will be trying to beat him in a 4 stock match.[/COLOR]

Posted by Linko_16

One of the best in the world at Melee and he can't even say the name right.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

He can barely say anything right.

wait, he said melee wrong? How'd he say it, I didn't catch it.

Though yeah, he's a pretty awkward speaker. Jeez.

Posted by Linko_16

May-lee.

Even the guy in the intro to Melee says it wrong. What the ****.

Posted by kyubikirby

Who cares how how he said melee, he would still 4stock any and all of us with anyone...

No one plays melee anymore.

and lol maylee

Posted by WillisGreeny

Holy **** I hate this guy.

First one voted off, PLEEEEASE

Posted by Ant

I've always said may-lay :/

Yeah, cause that's what it is. Though apparently "mel-ay" is acceptable.

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Though yeah, he's a pretty awkward speaker.

[COLOR="Yellow"]He's an awkard. . . everything.

Even the way he's sitting there holding up his knee (imitating C. Falcon no doubt) is awkward.[/COLOR]

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting kyubikirby: Who cares how how he said melee, he would still 4stock any and all of us with anyone...

That just makes me dislike him all the more, seeing as he thinks he's pretty hot **** for it. So used to winning, he sure sounds like he expects to win this reality show no sweat. "OH YEAH, I LOOK LIKE A FAG BUT I'M ACTUALLY A CHAMP, THEY WON'T SEE ME COMING." No doubt a big reason they chose him.

By the way, I've not really heard, how has this guy adjusted to Brawl? Still the world's best?

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting oswaldothelegend: I hear Ken lost to a 14 year old at brawl, the kid had Brawl a bit longer than Ken though.

He has not been in the brawl scene much and survivor is why. He made an appearance in a California tourney and placed in second recently.

Posted by Aioros

[IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/2helrnr.jpg[/IMG]

[COLOR="Yellow"]Mind Gaemz[/COLOR]

Posted by Linko_16

Haha, oh yeah, this. How's he been doing?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

wait what is happening in that gif

Posted by O.T.L

He got dark.

He was going up to vote and dropped the pen cap. That on top of tripping, like, ten times.

And he's doing all right actually. Only people that wanted to vote him off were the ones that were getting voted off. But their tribe is getting destroyed, so whatever.

Man, now I remember why I stopped watching survivor after the first season.

Posted by Linko_16

And I remember why I never watched it in the first place.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Knowing the camera men would make no effort to save contestants from falling into fires made the show seem pretty evil. But, it's more stupid than anything else, kinda like reality TV.

Yeah, reality TV shows are pretty terrible. I typically lose interest halfway through the season for most of them, and I can't really stand survivor. But I wanna see this kid make an idiot of himself.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

hahaha, ironic that he trips so often despite not being a brawl player

Man, that mother****er beat a PHYSICS PROFESSOR at a math challenge. I was like OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]Mind Gaemz.[/COLOR]

Posted by Ant

azn.

Posted by Linko_16

Physics Professors are low-tier.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]Way to validate every possible stereotype Ken.[/COLOR]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I usually find science professors/school teachers suck at any kind of math irrelevant to their subject.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I find teachers irrelevant.

Quoted post: I usually find science professors/school teachers suck at any kind of math irrelevant to their subject.

It was pretty easy math. The kind that's like "FIRST NUMBER PLUS SECOND NUMBER IS EQUAL TO SIXTH NUMBER WHICH IS THREE TIMES HIGHER THAN THE NUMBER BESIDE IT, LAST TWO NUMBERS EQUAL THIRD NUMBER" ETC

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'm pretty sure if differentiaion was involved the professor would have been all over that ****.

That's like grade eight math though. come on.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Calculous in 8th grade? ok.

No, the math they did on the show.

Posted by WillisGreeny

OOoohh. Yeah, can't imagin it being that hard. Professor should be embarrassed.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

ken hasn't been voted off yet guys :-x

Posted by WillisGreeny

This could be a historical moment in the making. For the first time, a socially inept person might win a contest that involves popularity. I'll be buying this New York Times issue early.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]He barely hung on by one vote. He'll be gone next week.[/COLOR]

Posted by Ant

how many are left anyways?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=Aioros;899112][COLOR=Yellow]He barely hung on by one vote. He'll be gone next week.[/COLOR]

not that he barely hung on, he knows what he's doing with his mind games

currently, he has you believing that, but in reality, he wants to make it look like he was almost voted out. didn't you see the mind games?

Posted by maian

he makes gamers look even more retarded to society :(

Why can't the Smash champ of the world be some sexy attractive guy that's good at everything good? Then we'd look pretty cool guys

Posted by Zeta

if only he was big boss.

Posted by maian

that would work

Posted by Linko_16

It'd be kinda funny to see Big Boss on a reality show like this. Kicking everyone's ***.

Quoted post: how many are left anyways?

Under ten. Or ten.

And he's only hanging in there because every tribe he's been in has been ****ing terrible and they only vote out the good players.

Posted by maian

he's so good that he's pretending to be bad so he can rise up in the very end

mind games, or mind games?

Posted by Linko_16

I will barf if he wins.

Posted by O.T.L

I'll punch a baby if he wins.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'd find the baby OTL punches, raise it as my own, teach it the ways of the wild, and then shoot him/her just before I die of old age.

Quoted post: he's so good that he's pretending to be bad so he can rise up in the very end

mind games, or mind games?

Nah, just aligning himself with all the other ****ty members and forming a majority alliance who then vote out the superior players.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I bet he'll be the first one out when the Alliance is all that's left.

Posted by maian

so uh he's still in the show

Posted by WillisGreeny

Start looking for a baby O.T.L.