Castle Crashers is RACIST

Posted by Last Fog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re-LQDdnEWU

First resident evil and now this??! Anyway, this should be great fun. Definitely getting this game tomorrow.

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

"I am just glad my children didn't get to see it.. because their black"

Hahaha

I gotta admit though... at the end of that video... the bad guys diffentaly look like their wearing "black paint"

Posted by Ant

This game just keeps getting better and better. I'm definitly getting this game now, not for the ninja turtle like brawling but for the ****** bashing.

Posted by inequity

Is it true this will cost 1800 ms points? Ive read that on a lot of sites it will.

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

downloaded and played the demo early wed. morn. pretty fun... pretty pricey... i can't see paying over 10 bucks for a game and not having a physical copy of it... no matter how good it is. (cough braid) Hopefully it will lower in price or become an "arcade hit" in the future and than lower. doubt it though.

Posted by Ant

for the sheer amount of content(levels) this game is supposed to have, who cares if it's a physical game or not?

Posted by #061402

Lol, go take a look at hiphop lyrics. Of course, saying I'm offended by being called "cracka" still makes me racist, I guess. [spoiler]Blame Canada/liberals[/spoiler]

I downloaded the demo of this earlier. Gonna try it out soon after I've played through the Force Unleashed demo a few times.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

lol 2006

Forgot this game has been in the pipe for that long.

Posted by #061402

****, this game was awesome. Well, the demo was. Definitely buying this!

Posted by JPolito830

I havent played it yet...but it seems like a great game. I will be buying!

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;877751]lol 2006

Forgot this game has been in the pipe for that long.

It's almost like Spore!

Posted by Ant

yeah so I bought it and it's as awesome as I expected. FUN WITH FRIENDS!

Posted by inequity

This game gave my xbox red rings. Yay!

Posted by Ant

it deemed you unworthy. can't say I'm surprised.

Posted by strahanned

Anyone else get this yet?

I beat it earlier today with a couple of friends. Pretty short, I'd say a lot shorter than Braid.

Posted by inequity

I would recommend holding out on buying this game until a fix comes out for the loss of data glitch. Its a pain in the ***, I lost 2 level 99s. The online adventure barely works as well.

Quoting strahanned:
Pretty short, I'd say a lot shorter than Braid.

Lots of replay value though

Posted by strahanned

Level 99? Holy ****..

I got tired of the game after I beat it once..by that point I had a level 28 or something.

Posted by Ant

Yeah, I've heard of a lot of other people losing their data. I'm just curious who would work on the bugs. What with the dev team being as small as it was. I just want to get the arena and quaff achievements, otherwise I'll just play with friends on live.

Quoted post: I'm just curious who would work on the bugs

MS might ship a team out to help out if the dudes can't do it themselves.

yeah, they've hooked up with ms to get an update out the door. No timeframe, but it's coming.