Does anyone have a What.cd invite?

Posted by Klarth

Or an invite to any similar Oink/Waffles-alike? I crave high quality (and community spirit).

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

no, but I've seen more than a few being tossed around 4chan's /mu/, specifically after someone uploads a sought after album. Never saw the point in said accounts, so I never grabbed one myself. But with the right timing you should be able to come across one.

Only help I can provide.

Posted by Corrupt

You should also try posting in the SA group over on last.fm, as one or two people have been handing out invites to people that are patient enough, though I'm not completely certain it's going on anymore. I can also talk about it to my buddy Jake, who was the one that helped me get in. I trust that you'd adhere to the rules and maintain a good ratio, so I'll see what I can do. If I forget for any reason, be sure to remind me via PM or whatever else.

Posted by Klarth

Seeing as FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER HOLY **** I'm going to have my own internet connection that won't be regulated by the word of Our Benefactor Christ and Ingsoc, I'll have all the seeding time in the world. It's like a whole new life!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It's a shame ISP are moving towards download caps en masse now...