lots of money or lots of friends???

Posted by Air pegasus

I rather have lots of friends because when ur rich you dont know if the friends you have are there for U or YOUR $$$.

Posted by Xero

Lots of money so I can afford going out even more with my friends.

Posted by Stalolin

Lots of money, **** friendship.

Posted by Crazy K

Money for sure. I'm sure new friends could be made.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I'll take the cash!!

Posted by junior senior

money for anime and cats. lots of cats. and stickers.
[spoiler]and sw[/spoiler]

Posted by O.T.L

Money, hands down.

better topic would have been lots of money or ...? money rules all dude.

Posted by Last Fog

Depends if the friends are rich. It's always better spending other people's money.

Posted by O.T.L

No because you basically become their ***** to get their money.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Lot's of money.

Bills and my personal enjoyment (materialistic things, I'd guess) come before friends.

Posted by Air pegasus

this turns out to be a stupid poll because mostly every body like money .
(i dont blame ya)

Posted by junior senior

well, i mean you are in 7th grade

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=junior senior;876903]well, i mean you are in 7th grade

he's young, that's an excuse

where's your excuse

Posted by junior senior

i have aspies

Posted by O.T.L

ok, why did you 2 choose friends?

Posted by ExoXile

Money, happy with the few friends I have.

Posted by #061402

Money, plox. Money can buy friendship. : D

On a serious note though, if you have a lot of friends you'll wind up just knowing all of them very shallowly. I'd just never reveal that I had a lot of money to all but my closest friends. Would keep the... "friends" away.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=#061402;876976] I'd just never reveal that I had a lot of money to all but my closest friends. Would keep the... "friends" away.
fends 4ever^_^

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Money. Forget that "money buys friends" ****. With a ton of money you don't even need friends.

Posted by David M. Awesome

I voted for friends...

but secretly I really want the money.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Money. I don't want a lot of friends. Not even kidding. Friends take a **** ton of work to maintain, and I'm fine just upkeeping a handful of them, thankspmuch. Having acquaintances owns much harder.

Posted by mis0

Money. Once you step into a situation of considerable wealth, you'll end up making new friends who share a similar set of circumstances. Would you really want to go for a cruise on your private yacht with the proletariat scum who are your current friends, or would you rather find some new ones who won't hate you to death?

Wealth and new friends is far superior to ending up with a bunch of friends at the local burger joint.

Quoted post: Money. I don't want a lot of friends. Not even kidding. Friends take a **** ton of work to maintain, and I'm fine just upkeeping a handful of them, thankspmuch. Having acquaintances owns much harder.

Agreed. Thank *** I'm out of high school so I don't have to have a lot of friends. I'll take four real close buddies over ten or twenty friends any day.

Posted by Kutlass

money doesn't make excuses as to why it can't hang out with you or talk to you. and the only place you really need friends to cover your *** is prison. so definitely money.

Posted by ExoXile

Lol, I take it you're black.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Wasn't this a Wii Vote question?

Anyway, Money. Friends are for chumps.

Posted by Ant

Ideal would be a lot of money and a few friends.

that would be my answer if anybody respectable made this thread.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Which is why such a thread will never be made.

Quoted post: and the only place you really need friends to cover your *** is prison.

Money buys ciggs, ciggs buy-off prisoners. Money wins again.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Agreed. Thank *** I'm out of high school so I don't have to have a lot of friends. I'll take four real close buddies over ten or twenty friends any day.

Same here. There 2 friends that I really trust and want to spend most of my time with. And I have other people I just stick around with when I happen to meet them at school or at work after my shift.

Posted by WillisGreeny

A lot of my real friends moved away right before highschool started, so I lone wolfed it for the majority of my time there. I'd socialize, but I didn't trust them ****ers. No way. That's something I don't like about my University Town. My school was full of elitiests who had trouble distinquishing their parent's academic credentials from their own, walking about with big heads of "I have smart genes" and ****. Come to an IowaCity HS sometime and you'll see plenty of nasal cavaties.

Posted by Dexter

Not to brag, but I have a lot of both. An incredible amount of both, actually, and I'd sooner burn the cash then lose my friends. At least my selectively close friends that I have in mind. There's honestly something appealing about being poor and struggling to make it through the week. I had times like that when I was younger and I recall myself being able to pull through them very well. I don't think I would've been able to do it without the support I gathered from my sister though. People is really what pulls you through life, not having money. I suddenly feel like listening to "Common People" by Pulp.

And 4 truly close friends is a lot to me. I'd say I have about 6 truly close friends that I don't even need to bother trying to maintain because they'll always be there no matter how long we are away from each other or what we go through.