Fat Princess

Posted by Fate

A game that will own your face. Hopefully.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMF4oD3E0_c

http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/Games/Fat_Princess

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah, looks really great. Caught my eye once it was announced at E3. Though it's really sad that there's controversy surrounding the title. Blacks and women really have to calm down.

Posted by mis0

That looks like a pretty fun little game, and the concept is pretty unique. And since it'll likely have the $9.99 pricetag most stuff in the PS3 shop has, how can you not?

Though, that title reminds me of this mean girl in grade school. She was fat and thought she was a princess (her parents entirely to blame for that one).

Posted by Fate

I can't get over that you can feed the other team's princess to hinder their progress by making her fat. It's amazing and bloody and cute.

Posted by Zeta

I love this game solely for the controversy and *****y femnazis. :)

Posted by JPolito830

This is the game where the women are mad about right? I love how it was developed by a WOMAN!

Posted by S

Totally on my To-Get list.

Quoted post: I love how it was developed by a WOMAN!

I... did not know this. That is awesome.

Posted by Speedfreak

Sounds kinda like a cross between CTF and Payload from Team Fortress 2.

Posted by #061402

The name alone almost made it a game I'd want.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Totally getting this.

Posted by karateteen14

Im like so getting it.

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

****, its too bad I have no PS3. This game is going to be awesome.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'm in the same boat, Kendra.

As for the controversy; Fat girls should be humble like everyone else. I'm sick of the bull **** thrown out there by raging parents whom are scared of video games, especially when the "controversy" is mainly due to a title. I guarentee half of the people who are making the biggest deal about this game only know its title and a two sentence summary.

Plus, only one half of the title is bad. The other half is PRINCESS WHAT GIRL DOESN'T LOVE THOSE?!

Plus, back when princesses and kings and queens were all the rage, being fat was attractive. So, it's like, just being realistic to the time period you know? That's what PR should say anyways.