BACK, LOVE

Posted by Lord of Spam

Just moved into my own place at least, after a year of forced baracks living. I canot tell you how great it is to be sitting on the floor with a beer in my hand and a pirated internet signal.

LoS is back, baby.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I feel endangered. :/

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

matt miller?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

The navy is an obsolete peacekeeping force.[spoiler]this should test if it's matt miller or lord of spam[/spoiler]

Posted by Lord of Spam

your face is an obsolete ugly force

Posted by Linko_16

ice burn

Posted by ExoXile

Sup' LoS?

Posted by Lord of Spam

muh dong

brb fappan

Posted by The Judge

wb

Posted by Lord of Spam

thanx

where are all my old homies. its like theyve all disappeared:(

Posted by strahanned

old homie

Posted by Xero

Welcome back, yo.

Posted by Zeta

You said you'd post pics of your cat when you got back.

POAST KITTAYZ

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm heading home this weekend. I shall with catpix.

Posted by Corrupt

Man, that must be such a relief. Glad to hear it. :cool:

And you wouldn't dare let us down by not posting catpix, sah.

Posted by Ant

omg kitty cat kitty kitty kat cat kitty catty kat cat kitty CKATKATIATKAITTITTTYTYTYAKAKCAIT

Posted by Shade

I should post pictures of my dog just to throw everybody off.

Posted by JPolito830

Good to hear from you...and nothing like having your own place ehh?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Ok, I'm chill at my moms house right now, and so far the cat is being rather uncooperative when it comes to picture taking. She loves to move from a perfect pose JUST as the camera snaps. So as a result ive several pictures of rather cute poses about half a second too late. Woo.

I would start uploading them now, but this ****ass computer has no sd slot. STONEAGE HEATHENS. I get back on the 30th. wait until then.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Lord of Spam;877925]Ok, I'm chill at my moms house right now, and so far the cat is being rather uncooperative when it comes to picture taking. She loves to move from a perfect pose JUST as the camera snaps. So as a result ive several pictures of rather cute poses about half a second too late. Wooso its true

the navy DOES make you gay

how does i buy a 2 dollar usb card reader

Posted by Lord of Spam

how does i not waste money when i can just wait until i get home

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

did they teach you that in the navy

how poor do you have to be to consider two dollars wasting money? lol

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

It's kinda strange how we value money. I was like 'Braid? Nah, way too expensive' the other day, and then ordered a pizza that cost pretty much the same amount.

Posted by ExoXile

Beer's never too expensive.

Although, when you can get a 24-pack for $30 I'd choose that over $50 any day.

Quoted post: It's kinda strange how we value money. I was like 'Braid? Nah, way too expensive' the other day, and then ordered a pizza that cost pretty much the same amount.

I actually lost a fifty dollar bill the other day and didn't try too hard to look for it. Yet I can't bring myself to spend 1200 MS points in one go.

Posted by Lord of Spam

considering in the 5 days ive been here, driving all the **** over the place, i havent seen a single electronic store, i really dont want to try to find a specific component. i can just imagine how that conversation will go

"I need a usb sd card reader"
"...thurs a hallmark right over yonder"
"..."

I hate tennessee with a passion.

go to walmart.

Posted by Lord of Spam

actually, come to think of it, havent seen one of those either. huh.

impossible

Posted by Lord of Spam

im just sayin i havent seen it. though judging by most of hte decorations on the trucks and half the **** people where out here, it might just be camo'd

Posted by Klarth

[quote]Just moved into my own place at least, after a year of forced baracks living.
I am about to undergo exactly the same lifestyle transformation. Not quite barracks, but no more GIVE YOUR SOUL TO CHRIST, YOU LAMENTABLE HEATHEN. WHAT IS THAT? YOU ARE WEARING THE WRONG TIE, I AM AFRAID I CANNOT SERVE YOU LUNCH. WHAT? THAT IS COCA-COLA. SOFT DRINKS COME FROM THE DEVIL. WHAT? YOU SKIPPED A TWO HOUR SERVICE? BETTER DETAIN YOU FOR ANOTHER SIX TO MAKE UP FOR IT, I HEREBY DECLARE YOU ANATHEMA

freedom hi 5

Posted by Klarth

Quoting The X: The navy is an obsolete peacekeeping force.

yeah, but it's still more awesome than the other armed forces (ok maybe not in the US)

army: hurr durr
royal navy: that's not what descartes said!
royal air force: YOU'VE GOT GREAT TITS

Posted by Lord of Spam

in america the marines have the reputation for being retarded, army for wanting to be marines, and the air force does **** all (srsly, the navy has more planes).

/hi5

I'm joining the canadian forces

Posted by Lord of Spam

just two guys lookin for a bar fight

i forget who the comedian was, but he has a whole deal about how the canadian military sucks balls. funny stuff.

it's more pathetic than funny. If I recall we recently just retired cannons.

The ones you light with a match.

can't wait

Posted by WillisGreeny

Well now how the hell are the people of Montreal and Quebec going to protect them selves from Spanish man-o-wars?

[IMG]http://i.pbase.com/g6/65/84065/2/67008735.fELr0dJq.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/6423/Ships/74gunner8.jpg[/IMG]

Lord Becket: "Canada has opted for Oblivion"

Posted by Lord of Spam

guess they'll have to turn to the FRENCH for protection

fags