Fable II Pub Games

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

Got the game for free with a code form gamestop for pre-ordering the collectors edition of Fable 2.

I was in the negatives... like 80k at one point.....
Now!!
Ughhhh I am over 300k and have 6 unique items including the gun.

Me glitch in the card game?? No way!! (look it up before the update comes sir!!) so you can be rich rich rich, filthy rich when fable comes out.

edit: wtf!!?? MASTA CHIEFFFF IN FABLE? http://www.joystiq.com/2008/08/07/master-chief-crash-lands-into-fable-2/

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I was thinking of pre-ordering it just to get it once I found out about the glitch, since getting money in RPGs is always the worst part. But I doubt they'll update it any time soon, so I'm in no rush.

nevermind it's already getting patched. SALE LOST

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Why would you buy Pub Games with GW2, Galaga, Bionic Commando and Braid out?

GALAGA IS OUT? HOLY ****

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Yesterday, bro.

Have you bought it yet? Is it awesome?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

No, I haven't Though Willeth's podcast hooked me up with a cheap 2100 points card, so I'll probably buy it soon.

Ugh, ****. I gotta go buy points now. Worst process ever.

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

Quoting The X: Why would you buy Pub Games with GW2, Galaga, Bionic Commando and Braid out?

to be super rich before fable 2 comes out... duh!!

...and vamp... you can still use the glitch just deny the update when you get on it and play offline....

haha, oh yeah. Smart thinking.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

IIRC Fable ended with you being this super overpowered billionaire, so I'm not too worried about being poor in Fable 2. Pretty sure I was able to buy the top tier armor without too much of a dent in my wallet.

One would hope. Probably be like Mass Effect in that regard. You'll have 10,000,000 credits without even meaning to.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Always the same in RPGs. You're either dirt poor or super-rich.