love your 360?

Posted by Alta

i love my 360. it's amazing. i have an elite. let me know which version you have and your thoughts about. hardware, software, accessories, live, anything

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

worst hardware, best software, overpriced accessories, slightly superior online. End.

Posted by Alta

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: worst hardware

second to the wii

Posted by Sapphire Rose

My Wii never broke down.

Posted by JPolito830

I am a huge fan of the 360 even though it got the red ring of death 2 times. I will always love it though.

Posted by Alta

me too

Posted by #061402

I've had a Wii and am currently in possession of a 360. Don't see the need to become so hyper-fanboy over them though. They provide me with some entertainment, and that's it. Books often do a better job, really.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: second to the wii

Hahaha. I'm not talking about power, I'm talking about durability. The wii's failure rate barely even exists, while 360's was upwards of 30% between rrod and dead drives.

Posted by Zaith

My 360's the best machine I have to play games on my computer sucks and I never really liked any of the Wii games I've played at my brother's or friend's house (except for rayman and the raving rabbids 1&2) plus friend codes are dumb. I've never actually had a chance to play a ps3 so I can't judge it. But if all else fails I can at least watch dvd's on my 360 :)

Posted by XBOX360FPS

I agree with Alta

Posted by Xbox-knight

Quoting XBOX360FPS: Xbox 360 the best console ever!!!
WAY WAY better graphics then wii!! the wii SUCKS!

I believe that in order to be a true gamer you must have the truly best system, and as any gamer will tell you the 360 is the best choice. it the best choice for kids to adults and unlike the wii, you dont have to be a baby to truly get the benefit of enjoying what you play whether its childs play or adults gaming the 360 is the best choice. Unlike the wii the 360 brings kids fun games and adults m rated killer games
so if i were to pick between the wii child play ps3's focus on design or 360s focus on gaming experience id pick the 360

Posted by WillisGreeny

I believe that in order to be a true gamer one must play all video games regardless of which system it's on. Only a child would argue that they only play with adult things because of how adult they are...who you trying to convince? Unlike you, I enjoy all three systems because as an adult and having lived through the late 80s and all throughout the 90s as videogames matured, I actually have gaming experience to pull from and not what my peers tell me is cool. 360s focus is on the US's obsession for 3d first person shooters, with Sony trying to follow suite. The Wii, which you bash with a hard on, trys to be E for everyone, which includes adults. Its focus is on what appeals to both the Japanese and American market, granted all three try, wii does it best.

Admit it. you grade things by graphics, unfamiliar with the days of Atari or Nintendo as to what "Gameplay" really is. You probably look at pacman and say "I just don't get it, how do you shoot the ghosts?"

Posted by Gameolio

Must admit, I do love my 360 the most at the moment. I do spend a fair time on the PC too, but much prefer lounging on the sofa with the controller.

Looking forward to Batman Arkham Asylum at the moment. Can't get enough of the demo :)

Posted by Panic!

Gonna be getting an Elite when I start working.

Posted by Degeneration

I suddenly want a 360 now that Elites are about to go for $299. War of the black 120GB monsters and the Wii.

Quoting Xbox-knight: I believe that in order to be a true gamer you must have the truly best system, and as any gamer will tell you the 360 is the best choice. it the best choice for kids to adults and unlike the wii, you dont have to be a baby to truly get the benefit of enjoying what you play whether its childs play or adults gaming the 360 is the best choice. Unlike the wii the 360 brings kids fun games and adults m rated killer games
so if i were to pick between the wii child play ps3's focus on design or 360s focus on gaming experience id pick the 360

I believe that in order to be a true gamer you need to sit in a basement playing a MMO while your grandma screams at you to mow the lawn.
You ain't hard.

Maybe if the 360 focused on design, it wouldn't die in two months :{o No, I have no idea what you meant by that part.

Posted by mike133

I like xbox 360 and I vote for it. Better design and good when I play games.
I'm playing lot of in my computer too, but the xbox 360 is better :)