Why I'm deleting posts

Posted by Speedfreak

XVamp has noticed that I've been deleting posts made by the three (two) of us in some threads. For the record, I don't actually give a d[COLOR=lightgreen]a[/COLOR]mn (I'll compromise, Jesse) about what those posts say, this isn't out of anger or wanting to save face.

This is addressing a complaint that a lot of members have made whenever we argue. When we do, it's usually over pointless crap that no one, ourselves included, care about. It annoys people. So I now have a policy that whenever we're pretty much done with our faggotry I will permanently delete our posts and turn the thread to normal. This is reinforced by my other policy of trying to avoid that happening in the first place. This is better than thread splitting because, well, it's easier, permanent and irreversible. It's also a lot less obvious and doesn't fuel the fire of the retarded arguement somewhere else. Sure, you'll have less threads to ridicule me in, but I figure you have plenty of those in the wacko board anyway.

Posted by Iris

**** YOU VGC IS LAX WE DON'T ENFORCE RULES HERE STOP TRYING

ABUSE!

Posted by Linko_16

I have no problem with that.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I don't have a problem with it as long as it's not impossible for x, myself and you to have a "discussion"/take part in the thread without it getting deleted. Since, you know, us three are the main posters in the gaming board.

Posted by Iris

As long as "discussing" doesn't mean arguing for no apparent reason then it shouldn't be a problem.

If it has something to do with the thread I don't see the big deal.

Posted by Iris

More like unwarranted, not irrelevant.

Unwarranted sounds pretty subjective to me.

Posted by Iris

good thing it's humans making the decision then!

We're the worst species to make such a decision!

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;875793]I don't have a problem with it as long as it's not impossible for x, myself and you to have a "discussion"/take part in the thread without it getting deleted. Since, you know, us three are the main posters in the gaming board.

Name one intelligent discussion we have ever had ever. I give this thread 5 more posts before it devolves.

Until you can prove that, I'm killing everything.

Why does it have to be intelligent exactly? As long as it's not disruptive I don't see a reason why it's a big deal. Why don't you just not reply to us or delete your own posts and let everyone else carry on?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[LEFT]Guessing this was moved out of the Mod board.

Why delete posts? Unless they're spam bull**** (some of them were, granted, but not all), I don't see what problem they present. People will scroll past them, I know I do sometimes.
[/LEFT]

Yeah, I moved it. Seems like it'd be a good idea for everyone to see it.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;880495]Why does it have to be intelligent exactly? As long as it's not disruptive I don't see a reason why it's a big deal. Why don't you just not reply to us or delete your own posts and let everyone else carry on?

Because if it's not an intelligent discussion it's a long-winded, stupid one that pisses everyone off. I could delete just my posts, but, you know, that's kind of unfair. 3 pages on the end of a thread of you talking to yourself would be really stupid anyway, what's wrong with you?

Then don't reply! Easy.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

People got annoyed? Huh, I actually kind of liked reading them.

Posted by WackoHater

You ****ing babies, you have no idea of what a forum is, and don't move your ****ing idiotic threads to WAckO University moron censors, just delete the **** so you do not ruin that forum with your post altering and moronic forum administration !!!

Get a life kids and quit your ****ing censorship !!

You would all be fired if you worked for me, just as moron Jexxie was and is !!!

Posted by junior senior

what happened to locking threads?

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;880520]Then don't reply! Easy.

I'm assuming we will always argue. You are apparantly too dense to notice this.

I'm not the one with the problem. Heed your own advice and avoid getting into arguments in the first place.

Posted by Iris

lol.

Asking some one to not reply is like asking for your opinion to be regarded as fact so it's not debated.

Hmm, maybe you should just have better opinions?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I think the point was more 'if you dont want arguments then dont reply in the first place'.

Posted by Iris

Which is the same as saying 'don't disagree with me.' Kind of childish to argue about who gets the last word in.

Posted by Speedfreak

Yeah, like the constant arguing is 100% my fault. Why not stop yourself from repying to me? Christ you're stupid, this is basic logic here.

Like I said, he's the one that seems to care. If he sees it turning into an argument just don't bother. Otherwise, guess what's going to happen? He's going to argue, get fed up and delete all the posts anyways.

Yeah, makes tons of sense that.

Quoted post: Why not stop yourself from repying to me? Christ you're stupid, this is basic logic here.

Quoted post: I'm not the one with the problem.

Quoted post: Like I said, he's the one that seems to care.

Yeah. Who created this thread again? I like the arguments. You don't. So it's up to you not to reply.

Posted by Iris

That's stupid. Shouldn't have to ignore something because you disagree with it and the other person isn't going to fall back. Ideally you should argue until one of you prove yourselves completely right, but you guys wind up being unable to do that too, so might as well get rid of pointless back and forth for the other members' sake while still expressing your thoughts.

Hahaha, now THAT'S stupid.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Grenade Grasshopper: People got annoyed?

Mainly Netman, Iris and Speedy.

Posted by Ant

you're all faggots.

ant has spoken.

Posted by Speedfreak

Ant complained all the time. Lots of people did.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Iris: That's stupid. Shouldn't have to ignore something because you disagree with it and the other person isn't going to fall back. Ideally you should argue until one of you prove yourselves completely right, but you guys wind up being unable to do that too, so might as well get rid of pointless back and forth for the other members' sake while still expressing your thoughts.

Maybe its just me, but some people actually LIKE having debates/arguments/discussions/whatever. I mean, I know this goes directly against your no fun policy, but seems like letting people, oh, i dont know, USE THE BOARDS might be good board policy. But thats just me and my crazy logic thing that I got goin on.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Delete this thread. I think it's annoying.

Posted by Iris

LoS clearly hasn't read a typical Speedy vs Vamp argument in the gaming boards. It has nothing to do with discussion, if anything it kind of puts a halt on it.

Posted by WillisGreeny

It wasn't that difficult to scroll passed... You know you can do that, right?
how about deleting the 29 threads that all derailed into Metal Gear Solid? That put a hault in quite a few discussions while being just as annoying.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

hey guys vgc is full of ****ty meme posting, remember we used to have discussion

hey guys stop getting into arguments its annoying

hey guys stop having opinions, thats my opinion on this matter

Posted by Iris

if you want to blow it out of proportion it's fine, but I don't think it's going to change anything. :D

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

*** **** it i'll post whatever i like *****, why dont you shut the **** up

if you dont like it just delete this post

Posted by Speedfreak

How perfectly executed. You admitted to having no problem with it, then dragged it out to here and pretend to enjoy pages and pages of pointless shit between us to make me look stupid. Unless you really do like inane arguements and jack off over wasting someone else's time.

You're a fucking loser, kid. I can't imagine what you get out of coming here.

Posted by Klarth

MY SOCKS HAVE HOLES IN THEM

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

above post annoys me, delete it

e: might as well delete this one too, dont want it to look like i'm talking to myself

Posted by Ant

Quoting Speedfreak: Ant complained all the time. Lots of people did.

True, I haven't noticed it nearly as much. And if it is there, it seems to pertain to the topic at hand. Unlike before where it was mostly a bashfest that had you(Speedfreak) as the focal point.

Quoting Iris: if you want to blow it out of proportion it's fine, but I don't think it's going to change anything. :D

Quoting Speedfreak: How perfectly executed. You admitted to having no problem with it, then dragged it out to here and pretend to enjoy pages and pages of pointless shit between us to make me look stupid. Unless you really do like inane arguements and jack off over wasting someone else's time.

You're a fucking loser, kid. I can't imagine what you get out of coming here.

irony

Posted by Lord of Spam

vgc annoys me. delete the whole thing.

Posted by WillisGreeny

So you're deleting them all to make you not look stupid (BUTTON PRESS). Got it. Carry on. Go ahead and delete VGC history.

Posted by Klarth

INTERNET ARGUMENTS

Posted by WillisGreeny

Netman called me an interlooper one time, which haulted my discussion about stuff. You should delete that one, too.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting netman: INTERNET ARGUMENTS

truely the most serious of all businesses

Posted by Iris

I'm not entirely against deleting posts I don't like.

As long as it's just the ones I don't like.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Iron Koala: So you're deleting them all to make you not look stupid (BUTTON PRESS). Got it. Carry on. Go ahead and delete VGC history.

OK, not siding with anyone in this ****fest, but you suck. You suck like a runny shit. I really don't like you and I think you're obtuse and dim. Stop whatever you're doing. Stop forever. Why we don't have a quality control model going on here is beyond me. So much simpler to make first impressions with people and be done.

Look what you pricks have reduced me to. Turning tricks with the trivial. Not even trolling anymore. Christ.

Posted by Klarth

(I would that my reasoning was sequential and cohesive, but it is as if my logic was rent asunder by the subtlest of shinobi)

Posted by Sapphire Rose

KLARTH HAS SPOKEN

Posted by Klarth

I don't know who that is.

Posted by Iris

I thought anyone who registered after '03 was trivial...

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=netman;880657]
Look what you pricks have reduced me to. Turning tricks with the trivial. Not even trolling anymore. Christ.

I think you're overrated.

Posted by Iris

Really? I feel underrated, to be honest!

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Iris;880678]Really? I feel underrated, to be honest!

You're rated just right.

Klarth is overrated because he can't fix VGC with his sly remarks and disgust about everyone. Now he *****es about how everyone else ****ed it up for him. Terrible troll.

Posted by Iris

I still occasionally delete Klarth posts and I've banned him a few times. I still like him though!

Posted by Lord of Spam

the trolling is strong with this thread...

...join us on the troll side of the boards

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-munch.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Klarth

[quote]Terrible troll.

Internet trolls try to incense people, or mislead them. I'm not doing either anymore. I take pride in raising awareness of VGC's bigger-than-ever cretin contingent.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Iron Koala: I think you're overrated.

Also, what is this.

Please point out the netman fanclub. I do not see it.

Overrated by who. I mean hey now come on what is this.

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=netman;880697]Internet trolls try to incense people, or mislead them. I'm not doing either anymore. I take pride in raising awareness of VGC's bigger-than-ever cretin contingent.

Too bad you're terrible at that too.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i'd rate klarth a 8/10

this netman guys a faggot though

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Iron Koala: Too bad you're terrible at that too.

Yeah because you're doing my work better than I ever could

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

willisgreeny please stop

Posted by WillisGreeny

Yeah, shouldn't give him anymore oppurtunities to retaliate. It's too pathetic to watch how unclever the ****ant has become.

Posted by Iris

has become? How'd you know him from before? :x

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Iron Koala: Yeah, shouldn't give him anymore oppurtunities to retaliate. It's too pathetic to watch how unclever the ****ant has become.

Ok who are you then lieutenant mudslinger coolavatar captain

Posted by WillisGreeny

I was giving the benafit of the doubt he had been better when he was actually trolling.

Posted by Klarth

Oh come on now.

Posted by Iris

Oh, well...

No, he's better now than as a troll! Though, I personally enjoys dicks more than trolls anyways.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

speedfreak, these are the posts you should be deleting *** **** it

Posted by Iris

X makes no good posts, infract him.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

only an iris deals in absolutes

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

LOOK AT THIS, INFIGHTING EVERYWHERE

VAMP HAS BRED A CIVIL WAR WITHIN OUR VERY WALLS

Posted by Klarth

I make the worst posts on VGC and Jesse infracts me, on average, once a week or so. Also he keeps deleting my various signatures. The last one went because it contained the word "shiteyes". Isn't that a shame.

Infractions for everybody! Everybody. Ever.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I was hoping the trend would continue until Speedy deleted it, but NOPE!

Posted by Klarth

Oh yeah [size=1000]JESSE SMITH IS A MORMON[/SIZE]

Where are the [blink] and [marquee] tags when you need them.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Iron Koala: I was hoping the trend would continue until Speedy deleted it, but NOPE!

Wow you really are not the sharpest sandwich short of the picnic shed

Posted by WillisGreeny

btw, benefit should have an a.

Posted by Iris

[quote=The X;880739]LOOK AT THIS, INFIGHTING EVERYWHERE

VAMP HAS BRED A CIVIL WAR WITHIN OUR VERY WALLS
I'd definitely be a confederate.

Posted by Lord of Spam

the best part is that hes not even touching this **** anymore

i also love the fact that the people that are doing most of the whining here are the same ones that try to act like they're above this. Theres a pretty easy way to prove that you're above this: dont take part. With nobody to argue against, the people that are whining will have nothing do to. Bam, dead thread.

Face it, everyone here loses.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I meant as in the whole conversation, not just you.

Posted by Klarth

[quote]
Face it, everyone here loses.
Yeah except me.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I don't usually call anyone anything unless theres a bigger reason for it. This one should be obvious, considering how many posts it involved.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Iron Koala: I meant as in the whole conversation, not just you.

wasnt talking to anyone specific, that was adressed to everyone.

See, already, the thread has a lot less activity

Quoted post: How perfectly executed. You admitted to having no problem with it, then dragged it out to here and pretend to enjoy pages and pages of pointless **** between us to make me look stupid. Unless you really do like inane arguements and jack off over wasting someone else's time.

You're a ****ing loser, kid. I can't imagine what you get out of coming here.

hahaha, wow. Look at this guy.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Like I said, he's the one that seems to care. If he sees it turning into an argument just don't bother. Otherwise, guess what's going to happen? He's going to argue, get fed up and delete all the posts anyways.

Yeah, makes tons of sense that.

You and Iris do the same ****, at least in the past Vamp !!!

Don't make me call you and Iris whores again man !!!
:mad: :mad:

Quoted post: at least in the past

this is iris and speedfreak's problem.

LET IT BE KNOWN

Posted by WackoHater

Wow, I have never had any problems with Iris or [URL="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/%20advocated"]advocated[/URL] having her fired in the past for her censorship and post altering actions !! :rolleyes:

Posted by Shade

This is why I love VGC. It gives me five minutes of entertainment in between long periods of boredom.

Posted by WackoHater

You've been reading Iris's posts way too long man, put her on ignore and something happens.....

No more boredom !!! :eek:

Posted by Shade

I just glaze them over anyway

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting netman: Oh yeah [size=1000]JESSE SMITH IS A MORMON[/SIZE]

Where are the [blink] and [marquee] tags when you need them.

Son, you have it wrong, don't be afraid beating around the bush with humor !!

Jessie is a LUNATICAL MORON !!!!

Posted by mis0

This thread is jaw-droppingly stupid.

"Hey, I'm gonna delete stupid, irrelevant arguments!"
"NO PLZ DONT"
"**** YOU"
"plz delete my comment SARCASM TAG"
"JUST DON'T REPLY TO MY POSTS OR I'LL ARGUE BECAUSE I'M AN IMMATURE *******"
"yeah what a blowhard"
"You could consider locking the threads. (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)"
"THATS IT IM GONNA DELETE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU"

Petty, ****ty arguments get you banned on some forums. Grow up already.

Posted by Klarth

I'd say I won this internet argument on the internet

Posted by Lord of Spam

"JUST DON'T REPLY TO MY POSTS OR I'LL ARGUE BECAUSE I'M AN IMMATURE *******"

Thats kinda missing the point. I enjoy a bit of an argument every now and then because im a contrary *******. They dont. Thats, fine, i understand that. But if they dont want to argue... uh, dont? Hell, look at this thread as a perfect example. They stopped posting, either because they were bored, they took the advice, or they had better **** to do. But regardless of why, it was dead until you bumped it.

Immature? Maybe, but nobody is 100% grown up all the time.

Effective? You bet.

Posted by mis0

I was actually poking fun at something Speedy said, which made it sound like he's going to keep replying no matter how stupid the argument. That is immature.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I DISAGREE FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN ME BEING BORED.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting mis0: I was actually poking fun at something Speedy said, which made it sound like he's going to keep replying no matter how stupid the argument. That is immature.

This entire forum is filled with immature morons, even in management.

Why else would a member like Max Mouse who sends people here to join get ganged up on by low self esteem VGC gang members ??

Max Mouse ---- Referrals: 8

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/member.php?u=100"]Join date = 2003 Reputation = RED due to low self esteem morons here, not only in the membership but in management. [/URL]

Member number 100

The bottom line is, you people blow hard who do this and those of you who stand by and watch it do too !!!

Posted by mis0

Just so you know, member numbers don't really mean anything, because the people who have low ones (mine's 55) just means that's how fast you were to re-register after the upgrade to vb3.

As for why he's generally disliked: he has whined and moaned about things for as long as he has been here. And for a 22 year old, he doesn't seem all that sharp, either. Nobody is obligated to like the guy, and none of the stuff you've said about him is very compelling.

Posted by WackoHater

Great 5,000th post MissedOut !!! :rolleyes:

Believe me, I know first hand what a bunch of morons reside on this forum, you don't need to teach me about it, in addition I don't need MaxMouse to educate me on these facts, his case simply confirms what I discovered the first day I was here.

Now stay in school, you may be able to teach me something one day.

Remember, we are divorced, so you need to try to stay in my Good graces so that one day we will have another chance !!
:eek:

Iris is saying that I lack tact for moving this thread out into the public.

tact

lol

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

mod board should be public anyway

nothing happens there anyways, except the few times like this.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

large portion of mod board threads i've seen seem to have X bashing in them

super gay

Not really. At all. This one and the replacement of this thread are the only two.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

XVAMP

THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

We're the new DA, dude. Or the new 4chan. Which ever.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

reserving domain name xvamp.net

also, i like how wackohater pretty much killed this thread with his presence

Like every other thread he enters.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

you know your argument is irrelevant when a jesse smith gimmick enters the fray

Happens every time a mod thread gets moved to the main boards.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting The X: reserving domain name xvamp.net

also, i like how wackohater pretty much killed this thread with his presence

Duh, the thread sucked from the get go VampArseKissing moron !!

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Iris is saying that I lack tact for moving this thread out into the public.

tact

lol

Tact is for the tedious and pretentious.

Hey, X. Let's change our names to XVamp and VampX

Posted by WackoHater

How about XVampArseKissers ?? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sure

Posted by Shade

it's my new goal to kill every thread i post in.

starting now

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Hey, X. Let's change our names to XVamp and VampX

Thats obviously far too confusing to the member base. THINK OF THE CHAOS!

sorry shade:(

Posted by Jesse Smith

Hmmmm...any one remember why Admiral Anthrax was de-moded!!! :D Wasn't it from just deleting a few posts or threads!!! *Is trying to generate more drama!!!!*

Quoting WackoHater: Remember mis0, we are divorced, so you need to try to stay in my Good graces so that one day we will have another chance !! :eek:

er, I don't think any of da chicks here would want you!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: Hmmmm...any one remember why Admiral Anthrax was de-moded!!! :D Wasn't it from just deleting a few posts or threads!!! *Is trying to generate more drama!!!!*

er, I don't think any of da chicks here would want you!!!! :D:D:D:D

Let's start with canning you Jezzie !!!

You censor more shiittt than Iris and put her up to that BS !!! :mad:

You're gonna get FIRED FROM YOUR OWN FORUM !!!! :mad: :mad:

PS: Women wanted Elvis even when he fell asleep every night and was doped up and could not perform in bed !!

PPS: Same deal with me is going on man !!

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, it's OK for me and all da mods to edit your posts!!! That's party of our job!!!! Driving you insane is every ones job!!!!! Remember, it's a sign of friendship!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

No, it's a chance to show the world that you are MORONS WHO DO NOT VALUE CLASSIC CONTENT AND THAT YOU ARE IDIOTS WHO WILL DESTROY THIS CHICKEN **** FORUM EVEN FURTHER !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, define dead!!!! You own Forum Posters Graveyard that has a measly 23,761 posts, and over half come from..one freak...and here there's a member that has made more posts than all posts there combined, Vampiro V. Empire with 27,709 high quality posts!!! :D:D:D:D

That's sad when over half da posts on a forum is made by one person, er one freak!!!! :D:D:D:D Maybe you should stop scaring every one away from your graveyard by not banning half da internet!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Skitzo Control

I've just learned that if Speedy, X, or Vamp are posting, skip over their posts and let them have their discussions. I don't see the point in deleting them because (1) you're posting in a forum and we all have say, so if somebody wants to jump in and take part in the discussion, let them, (2) although the topics discussed rarely have anything to do with the thread, they can still hold useful information for others to "accidentally" come across, and (3) it's a complete waste of time to delete a lot of them when you could be clipping out more important, i.e. "I agree," posts, "I hate (insert noun here)," and so forth.

I like this guy.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

skitzo control i like you man

dont skip over my post this one time so you can read that

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Skitzo Control: I've just learned that if Speedy, X, or Vamp are posting, skip over their posts and let them have their discussions.

Hell no, you can use that [URL="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dialog%20"]dialog[/URL] as a tool, anytime you are rolling around in bed and can't sleep you can read that stuff instead of taking a sleeping pill.

It will knock you into a deep sleep in a hurry, much faster than[URL="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/morphine"] morphine[/URL] will Son !!!!

morphine

1828, from Fr. morphine or Ger. Morphin (1816), name coined in allusion to L. Morpheus, Ovid's name for the *** of dreams, son of Sleep, lit. "the maker of shapes," from Gk. morphe "form, shape, beauty, outward appearance," perhaps from PIE *merph-, possible Gk. root meaning "form," of unknown origin. So called because of the drug's sleep-inducing properties.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Skitzo Control;881629](3) it's a complete waste of time to delete a lot of them when you could be clipping out more important, i.e. "I agree," posts, "I hate (insert noun here)," and so forth.
psst, they ***** about deleting those too.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

pssssst

so do you

Posted by Shade

It's not like any post around here even deserves to be deleted. Since when do we have standards of posting when I comes to non-newbies?

Posted by Ant

psst, I just felt like saying "psst"

Posted by Shade

point made

Posted by Iris

[quote=The X;881785]pssssst

so do you
no I don't, I'm often times the one who wants them deleted, but I don't feel like going through drama.

also, we don't really have standards for the oldies, which we should. It's just that things like this happen when any form of content is deleted, be it porn, spam, or most anything else. Why bother enforcing posting standards if the posters get angry about it? Apparently VGC is required to be lax and forgiving when it benefits certain people. I suppose that's the foundation of WoN, right?

Posted by Ant

It's a nice middleground forum as far as serious posting goes. I KNOW I LIKE IT!

p.s. psst you smell

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

speedfreak- I don't understand his posts half the time, is he sarcastic or just really p*issed all the time... your so much cooler on live and when you do you American impersonation "Give me that dem dur cheeeese burger" He knows his games in my book he has my respect.

vamp- replays to everything, kinda annoying seeing his posts rape the boards... because this place is so inactive.... he belongs on the something awful boards.... his post count is higher than his 360 achievement score, that baffles me, he lives a stone throw away from me... hopefully gonna run into him at a concert (guess we have been at a few of the same shows but never met up) and put the boots to him or play him in rock, paper, scissor, shoot... either way i am content!!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

posting a lot in an inactive forum is bad? :confused:

Posted by S

Imagine if it was Roger's post count.

Posted by Klarth

[QUOTE=S

Posted by S

That's good, maybe it'll satiate your teenage angst.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

netman stood on the barren field. It was time for battle. As he drew his Golden Sword of Loki's Maniac Fiend Blessing he tasted the air,

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I'd read any fanfic/roleplay that begins with netman.

Posted by mis0

even if it was "netman and the fat gothic cockroach-wolfgirl hybird: a tale of passionate sexual intercourse"..?

Posted by WackoHater

Screw deleting posts, delete the entire forum !!!!

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting mis0: even if it was "netman and the fat gothic cockroach-wolfgirl hybird: a tale of passionate sexual intercourse"..?

You sold me at "and".

Quoted post: Apparently VGC is required to be lax

Yes. Notice how people get upset when people get serious about "cleaning the boards up for the good of VGC"? There might be a reason for that.

Posted by WackoHater

Cleaning up the forums also involves taking posts down that are already indexed in Google, when you take them down after the fact this also hurts the traffic the forums get.

So unless you take stuff down that is offensive or negative quickly, most of the time you should leave it there.

Mod's should instead focus on taking down stuff kids should not read since this forum is for kids, but I see things here that would not be allowed to be posted on the worst adult forums.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Screw deleting posts, delete the entire forum !!!!

Quoting WackoHater: So unless you take stuff down that is offensive or negative quickly, most of the time you should leave it there.

Mod's should instead focus on taking down stuff kids should not read since this forum is for kids, but I see things here that would not be allowed to be posted on the worst adult forums.

Um, can you make up your mind!!!!! First you're a freak and suggest deleting everything!!! Then you're normal humanoid and suggest leaving everything here!!! :D:D:D:D

I say just edit da posts...by WackoHater!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="7"]YOU WANT TO DIE AND HAVE A CERTAIN DEATH WISH !!! [/SIZE]