Your Freakiest Food or Drink Combination

Posted by misogenie

Couple of months ago, woman on TV breakfast show explains herbs and certain root vegetables are anti-cancer/viral/bacterial such as ginger and garlic. Frequently my subconscious mind made me add pieces of garlic to Coca Cola softdrink in a Pyrex metric glass jug with ice cubes made of springwater.
:cool: :eek:

Posted by Speedfreak

Banana and potatochip sandwiches are amazing.

Posted by Panic!

I like mixing my mom's home made iced tea with Pepsi. That's all I can think of.

Posted by Shade

9 packages of ramen noodles + 1 2 liter of pepsi + a very big bowl

you guys do the math. but it was delicious

Posted by Crazy K

A long time ago I used to put cut up carrots in my tomato soup. I'd also add cheese.

Do I win?

Posted by S

At this point, Shade's got an unreasonable lead.

Posted by Fragliche

A peanut butter, mayonnaise, ketchup, cabbage, and Vidalia onions sandwich.

Most people I've ever let try it gag, but I find it quite tasty.

Posted by maian

Disgusting. :cool:

I haven't done anything ridiculously crazy. I did, however, put a pizza slice under a chocolate fountain. That was...amazing.

Posted by cool gamer dad

milk and ranch dressing. I was a crazy mother****er.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Condiment bomb Oreos (every condiment you can come up with with oreos dipped in them).

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I don't know about freaky, but one of the stranger dished I've tried has been shrimp head soup and bat soup. The latter being really quite gross.

Posted by Fate

I think the only "weird" combination I have is putting milk in my tea.

Posted by Shade

I think Vamp's bat soup beats mine

Posted by Speedfreak

I also dipped a banana in Heinz Cream of Tomato Soup. Was quite good.

Posted by n64 man

I used to fix my raman noodles with a can of corn and a can of tuna, plus a couple of slices of cheese & jalapeno peppers + a 1 liter bottle of mountain dew. Was quite good actually.

Posted by NeXidala

I like dipping my French Fries with any kind of Milkshake or Ice Cream.

Posted by strahanned

Soysauce and scrambled eggs = awesome

Posted by junior senior

i usually do orange juice mixed with peach iced tea, orange juice mixed with any juice (__berry, apple), iced tea mixed with pink lemonade, pink lemonade mixed with orange juice, yogurt mixed with iced tea or orange juice, pudding with orange juice or iced tea

foods:
carrots w/ toenails lol
nutella and pizza
umm when i was little i used to pour soda in my soup
pizza and bananas
eggs w/ cheese and nutella

can't remember all of them since im so gross lol :)

EDIT: forgot to add that all orange juice has pulp. yum :cursor:

Posted by Panic!

I forgot about this one I used to do. It's actually quite good. I haven't done it in years though. I liked to call it "meat 'n 'taters salad" I would mix plain potato chips, pepperoni slices, and cut up Slim Jims in a bowl and eat it.

that's a good reason why america is overweight. stupid **** like that

Posted by Sapphire Rose

So was shrimp head soup any good?

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Panic: I forgot about this one I used to do. It's actually quite good. I haven't done it in years though. I liked to call it "meat 'n 'taters salad" I would mix plain potato chips, pepperoni slices, and cut up Slim Jims in a bowl and eat it.

how have you not had a heart attack yet

Quoted post: So was shrimp head soup any good?

Yeah. It just looks gross because it has big heads floating in it. Thought you had to eat the heads and no one told me you just suck the meat out until I had already swallowed two heads.

Posted by Panic!

[quote=junior senior;876159]how have you not had a heart attack yet

Not sure. Every time I get tests done, my cholesterol is normal, heart rate is normal, no problems whatsoever.

it's cause you're still under 20. 10 years from now you should start feeling it.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Yeah. It just looks gross because it has big heads floating in it. Thought you had to eat the heads and no one told me you just suck the meat out until I had already swallowed two heads.

I'll have to give it a try then. Always on the lookout for GOOD new food.

Oh, and I've also had bone marrow from what looked to be a femur. It was sliced down the middle tip to tip and either roasted or grilled, I wasn't sure. Nor was I sure what animal it was from, but my dad assured me it would be the best thing I've tasted. Needless to say the very thought of eating marrow straight from a bone is really gross. BUT, it was one of the better things I've eaten.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Panic: Not sure. Every time I get tests done, my cholesterol is normal, heart rate is normal, no problems whatsoever.

yeah, no problems. you're perfectly healthy, big guy.

Posted by junior senior

that weighs 400 lbs

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Cheez Whiz, peanut butter and strawberry jam.

Posted by Ch

My dad used to eat snakes in El Salvador.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I randomly eat certain bugs and wild plant life, from time to time. Ketchup makes worms and grasshoppers awesome!

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

I really don't eat weird crap. The farthest thing out there, for me, is what I call "Disco Fries": french fries with cheeze and white gravy on them. Delicious.
I did manage to re-create that soup they made on twilight princess, one time. It was pretty good.

Posted by Klarth

marmite and honey

Quoted post: s what I call "Disco Fries": french fries with cheeze and white gravy on them.

poutine?

Posted by Trigger

Cadbury Popping Candy Chocolate with Solo.

Posted by #061402

I had a cricket and a raw potato with some spices on it once.

Posted by O.T.L

I ate a microwaved Banana.

My dad would not get off my nuts until I tried it, so I did and I hated it. He scarred me for life there.

Posted by #061402

Quoting O.T.L: My dad would not get off my nuts until I tried it, so I did and I hated it. He scarred me for life there.

wat

Quoted post: raw potato with some spices on it once.

RAW POTATOES?! HOW FREAKY

Posted by #061402

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: RAW POTATOES?! HOW FREAKY

You sort of missed the cricket part.

I thought they were separate dishes. Though crickets aren't bad all things considered. Who hasn't tried a chocolate covered cricket these days?

Posted by #061402

Mine was roasted, actually. And I was pretty young at the time so I had the potatoe there just in case it'd taste horrible. Kind of a bland taste though.