~Disappear then reappear etc...~

Posted by Ditto

Just stopping by (again)

Posted by S

Howdy Ditto. How's life going for you?

Posted by Ditto

Greeting my friend. life is going ok....started a new job @ UPS ^_^ playing music, games etc....how bout' yourself?

Posted by S

Busier than it should be. Good to see you're doing well though. Hopefully more people bump in here to say hello.

Posted by Ditto

That would be good. I see its not that much action around here anymore eh?

Posted by S

I'm putting out some effort on a new board to try and garner some new faces. As for everyone here, I'm not sure what's going on. DK isn't responding when I message him, Necro is busy with College, Strike I don't have any contact info for, Crono just popped on but he's still playing WoW, and Chiaro is around and willing to start up again soon, but business gets in the way. Not sure about anyone else.

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Oh, I didn't leave my keys in here...

Posted by DeeKay

anytime you'd like to go again Nid, I'd love the opportunity..it's been years.

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Quoting DeeKay: anytime you'd like to go again Nid, I'd love the opportunity..it's been years.

I'm about to have one going with Solrok on a different forum but I don't think I'd mind doing two at once; it'd be with two separate characters, anyways, so it'd be a nice touch-up of whatever flair/talent I've lost in my downtime.

If you got the time, I'm ready whenever. I'm starting my other one tomorrow and could do the same here considering I've got the character and everything already, obviously.

Just let me know.

Posted by DeeKay

Of course. Look for my thread in the morning

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Certainly- shall be looking forward to it. :)

Posted by DeeKay

pardon my tardiness/ a long night and a groggy morning are making for a bad combination for writing. but i'll have an arena up before the day's done.

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Take your time, I'm not going anywhere.

Wait...is that "Strike up a Dirge" thread for me, or for Strike? :confused:

Posted by DeeKay

No, that's for you...enjoy!

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Sorry for the delay- openers are the hardest part for me after such a long time away from steady writing.

Will have it up by morning though (9 hours or so from now). Promise. Once I get this first one out the rest tend to come a lot easier/quicker.

Wouldn't want to subject ya to some sub-standard non-sense. ;)