To Corrupt and anyone who likes Chiptune and 8bit music

Posted by Crazy K

So I checked out a bulletin on myspace and found this: http://pitchfork.tv/

They're allowing you to watch a documentary on chiptune and 8bit music. I thought I might as well share this with you guys.

Anyways it's called Reformat the Planet, and you'll be able to watch it free for only a week.

So yeah enjoy ****ers. :)

Posted by Xero

I'll be checking this site out later tonight for sure! Thanx for the link, K :D

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Going to Chiptune Alliance next Sunday, super psyched.

Posted by Crazy K

Just got done watching all 10 Chapters. I wouldn't mind getting into chiptunes, too bad I'd suck ***.

I wouldn't mind getting this: http://8bitpeoples.com/store/product/6

Posted by Xero

I've yet to hear this artist. The only 2 main chiptune artists I listen to are Sabrepulse and Random.

I strongly reccomend you to start listening to Sabrepulse, K. You can download his albums on his Myspace. All his albums are incredibly good and fun to listen to. :)

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Xero;874622]I've yet to hear this artist. The only 2 main chiptune artists I listen to are Sabrepulse and Random.

I strongly reccomend you to start listening to Sabrepulse, K. You can download his albums on his Myspace. All his albums are incredibly good and fun to listen to. :)

Are you talking about the LSDJ thing? That's a program to make your own chiptunes.

But yeah dude, I listened to Sabrepulse's last album Turbo City.

Oh and here are all of the Chiptune artists I have on my HD.

Amor Antiquita
Bin

Posted by Xero

Quoting Crazy K:
But yeah dude, I listened to Sabrepulse's last album Turbo City.

I love this album so much. There isn't a single track on this album that didn't make me want to get up and jump around. It's such an entertaining album. It's a shame that it's the last one Sabrepulse will make for a while though :(

Quoting Crazy K:
Psilodump
Sabrepulse
The Depreciation Guild

<3

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting The X: Going to Chiptune Alliance next Sunday, super psyched.

You have... no idea of just HOW envious I am of this. wait, maybe you do...

Thanks a bunch, CK. I had heard about this on another forum I frequent, but for some reason didn't bother to look into it. This'll certainly prompt me to do so, though! And yeah, I like the Bit Shifter reference, haha.

[quote=Crazy K]But yeah dude, I listened to Sabrepulse's last album Turbo City.

Oh and here are all of the Chiptune artists I have on my HD.

"Cityscape Dreams," "White Tiger," and "Milotic" were really the only tracks that stood out to me on that album. And if you haven't done so already, I strongly recommend checking out Covox. I can help with the uploads if you'd like since I'm pretty sure he hasn't released anything on 8BP.

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Corrupt;874650]And if you haven't done so already, I strongly recommend checking out Covox. I can help with the uploads if you'd like since I'm pretty sure he hasn't released anything on 8BP.

Yeah dude I'll gladly take some Covox. :)

Posted by junior senior

[COLOR=orange][FONT=times new roman]MY POST DOES NOT PERTAIN TO THIS TOPIC[/FONT][/COLOR]

Posted by Crazy K

Corrupt, I'll upload that Rage LTD That Grave showed me to, it's good stuff.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

So yeah, saw Sabrepulse last Sunday at the Cathouse and he ****ing owned.

Posted by junior senior

MY POST DOES NOT PERTAIN TO THIS TOPIC

Posted by Xero

Quoting The X: So yeah, saw Sabrepulse last Sunday at the Cathouse and he ****ing owned.

I envy you :(

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Xero;879455]I envy you :(

Same.