i'm offering

Posted by Killer Jordo

Hey guys,

Im offering to make a "home page". A 1 page website file. I can add a few animations. I can do a lot of kool stuff for a "homepage". So i know nobody will ask me to make them one but im willing to. If you do want one PM me or state on here what u would like on it. And i will try to get it to you as fast as i can!

Posted by Trigger

[url=http://www.Geocities.com]Geocities[/url] makes website building far more simpler than needed, even a small kid could do with Geocities all that you're offering (and they've already quickly found their website host for free).

Posted by Klarth

if you are putting "kool stuff" on it, I must sadly decline your offer.

Posted by loony636

Why would you bother? A few animations doesn't actually make a homepage look that much more impressive.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Jesus christ im just offering not telling you to ask me for one. Lay off!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Heh, you should have known that pretty much anyone around here wasn't going to appreciate it.

I already have more than enough sites to keep me occupied, but you can still donate. :cookie:

Posted by Philsdad

You should make a site about lumberjacks. They kick ass. You could do a site about lumberjacks duking it out with farmers. The lumberjacks could use their axes while the farmers used a pitch fork. You could make animations out of that stuff.

Posted by Poco

You could have a dancing jesus.

Posted by higbvuyb

give us an example please.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Ill bring home from school some of them. If you post in the next 5 minutes i can bring home either:
-family guy
-Muscle car
-AC/DC and The beatles with some stewie griffin in their
- Grand Theft Auto/ Multi theft auto