I heard this wasn't supposed to happen...

Posted by Litbut

But, in a match just now, a Dragoon piece and a Smash Ball were present at the same time for a short while. The Smash Ball flew away. When I tried to copy that in Training Mode, the Smash Ball makes the Dragoon part disappear and vice versa. What do you think of it?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

idk, makes sense. Would suck pretty hard to get all the dragoon pieces, kill the guy, get the smash ball, and kill the guy again.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I raged the **** out once after dying to the Dragoon and then being the victim of a double Landmaster KO. What Vamp says is absolutely true and logical, as always. I bet he smells erotic too.

Posted by Iris

Haha, 2 smash balls at once could be pretty fun though.

Posted by maian

Smash Balls could've been really awesome if they were actually BALANCED. Why did they make it so some are insta-deadly moves, some of them are prolonged INVICNIBILITY fly around transformations, and some are Landmasters. that being said, it's hardly possible to even have two. >_>

Balance doesn't bother me. Nearly all are really easy to avoid and those that aren't don't do very much damage. ZSS' just happens to be ****ing terrible and crippling.

Posted by maian

lol k

I disagree completely. :cool:

Take, say, Link's, where you HAVE to hit someone directly in front of you, and it MIGHT kill them.

Now, let's take Sonic's where you fly around, invincible, for 15 seconds, and kill anyone on screen by hitting them twice, or even once.

AND LET'S NOT GO INTO THE LANDMASTER

I'm not saying they aren't imbalanced, just that I don't really care. Sonic's is one of the very few that are even remotely difficult to avoid.

Posted by maian

guess you're right lol