MODS = Posting Only Thread

Posted by Alastor

So I'm driving up to my grandma's a couple of weeks ago. My cousin's with me, and it's just the two of us. He asks me, "Have you ever gotten a ticket before?", to which I responded, "Nope. Never even been pulled over."

*** **** jinx

I got pulled over on my way back. A cop gets behind me as I leave one town (which happens to be ****ing NOTORIOUS for hard-*** cops who'll pull you over for doing like 2mph+ over the limit). He tails me for like 3 miles and then pulls me over at a gas station. He said my tag was expired. I was nervous as **** since I wasn't sure (it was my dad's car, so I had no idea whether the tag was good or not), so I didn't correct him.

Young cop, too. Couldn't have been older than 23.

Got a $73 ticket and a court date. Ugh.

Soon as I get home, we checked the sticker on the tag to be sure. "Feb 09". What the ****.

We got in touch with the tag office the other day and were told that if a cop were to run the tag through, it would've come up as current, and would have since mid-February. So this ******* tails me for 3 miles, goes back to his car for like ten minutes and it turns out he wasn't even running my tag? What.

Still, the judge of the court I'm due in is the only person who can deal with that ticket, so we've gotta take like a 45 minute drive Friday night because some ******* cop can't tell the difference between an 8 and a 9. lol.

So now I'm going to court on Friday night with papers showing that the tag's been current since February, as well as two witnesses who can vouch for the sticker being on there at the time the ticket was given to me.

I'm going to laugh if he loses his job over this. He probably won't, but hey, here's hoping.

Posted by Arcadios

You asked me the same question.
Watch you jinx me.

Posted by Alastor

Sorry, but I'd laugh hysterically.

Posted by Corrupt

And then he'd hate you.

But you'd still laugh.

Posted by Ant

YOU'LL BE IN MY PRAYERS.

Posted by Linko_16

I got pulled over and ticketed once for a pretty ****ed reason too (though at least they had some proper cause); I was driving from Phoenix to Payson on one of those roads where the speed limit changes every ****ing mile and a half because of the winding turns. Speed limit is 65 at standard, which I followed pretty faithfully, but I let my speed get away from me on a hill (75 mph), which ended in a turn and a sudden change in the speed limit (55 mph). Cop was apparently waiting for people, here on this particularly ****ed piece of highway, and pulled me over for this. Accused me for all kinds off crazy crap I was definitely not doing, too, like slowing down suddenly when I caught sight of her (wrong - I hadn't seen a cop the whole trip under she pulled me over! I was doing what any good driver would do, which is slow down going into a turn) and weaving between other cars (no idea where she pulled that idea from).

Anyway, I went through a Defensive Driving course to dodge the fine, the fee for which was only a little less than the fine anyway. But whatever.

Posted by ExoXile

Pulled over. Court.
(Cops. America. (works too.))
...America.

That sucks, though.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Linko_16;873564][COLOR=indigo] when I caught sight of her [/COLOR]she was a woman? explains everything

Posted by Linko_16

She was kinda hot, though.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

*joke about her having a wacko*

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I'm going to laugh if he loses his job over this. He probably won't, but hey, here's hoping.

Haha, he definitely won't. You have to be an utter disgrace to the force to be kicked off.

Posted by Iris

Nothing disgraceful about illiteracy and incompetence.

Not really, in the grand scheme of things. I don't know about in america, but we've had cops in toronto that've killed people outright for no real reason and still only got a paid suspension.

Posted by Ant

maybe if it was caught on tape. otherwise they don't give a ****.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Weren't there a pair of cops who beat the **** out a kid during the LA Riots, got caught on video, and still got away free? FUK THA PO-LEEZ

Posted by Alastor

Hope they at least ****ing reimburse us for the gas we'll have to waste driving up there.

They probably won't.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

You can claim damages in the counter-suit. Although maybe that's Scottish law.

Posted by Alastor

I think I failed to mention this in the first post, but I've never even been inside a court in my life, so I have no idea how this **** is going to work.

It's easy stuff. Just be polite and dress well.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

THE JURY WILL DECIDE YOUR FATE

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: be polite

Easy. I'm really polite IRL.

[quote]and dress well.

oh **** it's over

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Suit. Or at least a shirt and smart trousers.

Posted by Alastor

Yeah, I'm ****ed. I don't really have anything besides t-shirts, hoodies, blue jeans or shorts in my entire wardrobe. They're all nice (no tears or any of that stupid ****), but I don't have anything remotely formal.

Guess I'll have to bum some of my dad's clothes or something. He dresses just as casual as I do, but at least he has a few suits.

Doesn't have to be formal. Just get a golf/button-up shirt and some decent slacks.

Posted by Klarth

When I was in Argentina, we were pulled over. My mum's boyfriend was driving.

"No hablo espanol" resulted in every person in the car (me, him, and a pair of American mechanics) being interrogated as to whether we spoke Spanish.

He got frustrated and told us to **** off with no reprimand.

Posted by The Judge

*makes fun of Dan*

Posted by Alastor

I expected a judge-related remark.

:(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

anyone remember judge used to have an animated AIM gif of a guy banging a gavel on a desk for his avatar? loooooooooool

remember that old judge avatar of a tiny judge? good times

Posted by Linko_16

**** yeah. Didn't he, like, have pink hair?

that's the one. that was like his first one iir

Posted by Linko_16

Yeah, I remember getting to know him in that avatar. But he told me once he no longer had it. Weak.

Posted by The Judge

It's from "We're Back" that lame movie about dinosaurs. I really wish I had it, because I'd totally use it again. Unfortunately, I can't find it.

If anyone can find it for me, you'll be handsomely rewarded.

I still hold the honor (lol pun) of being one of the members to have a personal smilie. :judge:

Posted by David M. Awesome

Sounds like you're probably going to get the ticket cleared from your record. Here's hoping. Still sucks about having to go through all of that ****.

Posted by Klarth

i just posted in the wrong thread

Posted by Lord of Spam

before my car got fuxx0r'd, i went on a 1am tacobell run while on watch. my watch supervisor went with me, so there were two of us, in uniform, in the car, and nobody else.

well,on the way back, i get pulled over on a blind turn on a road that nobody even takes during the day. i had just turned off a road with a 50mph limit, so i was doing like 45 through the corner. cop stops me, tells me i was doing 15 over in a 35. well, one, no i wasnt, i was only doing 45, but hey, im not gonna **** a cop off. so i explain that this was the FIRST DAY i had been driving on these roads and that i had onyl even owned the car for 12 hours, so hey, still gettin used to hwo fast it moves. i hand over license, id, and OOPS lol military id just in case the TWO ****ING UNIFORMED SAILORS dont let him know that im in the military. ******* walks back to his car, comes back and gives me a ticket.

****ing *******. i bet a sailor ****ed his wife and hes just out for revenge.

why should you get different treatment because you're a sailor?

Posted by Lord of Spam

cuz i ****ing said so

cops generally tend to look the other way for minor **** like that if you act politely, and let them know somehow that youre in the military.

you're barely in the military. The cop knew it and didn't let you scam him.

Posted by Lord of Spam

bull****. the two most powerful weapons on earth are reduced to billion dollar dock decorations if it werent for people that do what i do.

american aircraft carriers are capable of projecting sufficient firepower hundreds of miles inland. By itself, a single carrier group is capable of taking out any single nation on earth except about 10 or so.

ONE american ballistic missile submarine, when at sea and fully outfitted, counts as the 4th biggest nuclear arsenal on the planet (not sure if i can say just how many warhead it can carry, might be classified. ill check and get back to you on that).

BOTH of those warships make up the centerpieces of american forward deployed military power. As I said, without nukes, they're nothing.

suck my epeen, faggot.

okay, mr all i do is look at doodads and have never actually had a reason to use my crazy expensive sub full of nuclear weapons i'll never have a chance to use

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

lord of huge ego

Posted by Slade

Quoting Lord of Spam: ****ing *******. i bet a sailor ****ed his wife and hes just out for revenge.

actually, his son had planned since early in high school to join the navy. dad was so proud. when the big day came, father and son traveled together to the recruitment center, smiles all around. his son filled out some of the paperwork, but he needed a lot of help. dad was glad to be there for him. two weeks later, his proud young navy-bound son was denied enlistment because he had traces of marijuana in his urine. dad felt like he had failed completely at parenting, and that those last four years spent planning and dedicating evenings to talking about the armed forces, the navy in particular, were complete wastes of time. his son was grief-stricken, feeling that he had failed his entire family just because he got nervous for one night, and spent every day at home smoking to ease the pain. their relationship was ruined.

Quoting Lord of Spam: bull****. the two most powerful weapons on earth are reduced to billion dollar dock decorations if it werent for people that do what i do.
UH OH, looks like someone forgot that nobody cares!
[quote]american aircraft carriers are capable of projecting sufficient firepower hundreds of miles inland. By itself, a single carrier group is capable of taking out any single nation on earth except about 10 or so.
wow, this is getting kind of embarrassing.
[quote]ONE american ballistic missile submarine, when at sea and fully outfitted, counts as the 4th biggest nuclear arsenal on the planet (not sure if i can say just how many warhead it can carry, might be classified. ill check and get back to you on that).
don't bother. nobody cares.
[quote]BOTH of those warships make up the centerpieces of american forward deployed military power. As I said, without nukes, they're nothing.
good luck against the centerpieces of alien forward deployed military power aka teleporting nukes
[quote]suck my epeen, faggot.

ok

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

exoxile crying over edits

lord of spam talking like a yeehaw

*salutes grave of vgc*

good thing we have slade.

Posted by Ant

the thought of exo actually bawing his eyes out over the edits made me lol

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

considering the fact he's a ****ing builder makes it funnier

Posted by Slade

also the fact that he'd be mumbling nonsense in non-english

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

das guten editener heatherheatherheather... fuuuuuuck zeig heil frankfurter

Posted by mis0

Look, if you guys don't want tickets, here's the really easy way to do it: be female. Once I was pulled over for exceeding the speed limit by 15mph. A simple bat of my lashes, however, and off I go!

Also, los wtf? You used to be chill, and now you remind me of specops GRRRRR MILITARY MUSCLES

Quoted post: das guten editener heatherheatherheather... fuuuuuuck zeig heil frankfurter

looooooool

[quote=mis0;874596]Look, if you guys don't want tickets, here's the really easy way to do it: be female. Once I was pulled over for exceeding the speed limit by 15mph. A simple bat of my lashes, however, and off I go!

Also, los wtf? You used to be chill, and now you remind me of specops GRRRRR MILITARY MUSCLES

What if you get pulled over by a woman?

Oh wait, I forgot, you're all in it together, right?

Posted by The Judge

Quoting mis0: Also, los wtf? You used to be chill, and now you remind me of specops GRRRRR MILITARY MUSCLES

Except that Specops is actually likely to get into combat.

KAZIIIIING

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting The X: *salutes grave of vgc*

[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a293/stingerishere/salute.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting mis0: Also, los wtf? You used to be chill, and now you remind me of specops GRRRRR MILITARY MUSCLES

Matt Miller knows not the meaning of the word "chill."

Quoting David M. Awesome: What if you get pulled over by a woman?

Oh wait, I forgot, you're all in it together, right?

If that were true, Cory wouldn't've gotten a ticket that one time he was pulled over. And cried.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://sharetv.org/images/cory_in_the_house-show.jpg[/IMG]

cops always tryin to keep a nigga down

Posted by Linko_16

Lol.

Cory is my twin bro. Also known as Ezhno for those of you who have seen him with me on Brawl. In fact, I may refer to him as Ezhno from now on just because that's what his all-purpose username is.

Ezhno is also what he named his... nevermind. Ezhno's gay.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting David M. Awesome: Ezhno is also what he named his... nevermind.

Actually, we kinda forced that name on his... you know.

Let's stop talking about this please, I just ate.

Posted by The Judge

Your needs and wants are immaterial. The penis discussion remains.

Posted by Linko_16

We're actually talking about the buttplug he bought.

EDIT - No, seriously. A buttplug. That apparently stimulates him somehow when he faps.

DOUBLE EDIT - It also amuses me how amazingly useless it would be for my brother to name his penis, considering he never uses it. His a[color=indigo]sshol
e, maybe, but not his penis.[/color]

Posted by Ant

LOL

So you must have named yours, then.

I'll bet you call it Mary. :cool:

Posted by Ant

so, what do you think happened to daniel?

Seems that they threw the book at him, I haven't seen him in days.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting David M. Awesome: So you must have named yours, then.

I'll bet you call it Mary. :cool:

Mine is not nearly amazing enough to be nicknamed Mary.

Mine is also not named because naming your penis is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Posted by The Judge

Mine is named Ivan the Terrible.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Linko_16: We're actually talking about the buttplug he bought.

EDIT - No, seriously. A buttplug. That apparently stimulates him somehow when he faps.

DOUBLE EDIT - It also amuses me how amazingly useless it would be for my brother to name his penis, considering he never uses it. His a[color=indigo]sshol
e, maybe, but not his penis.[/color]

So you're both sexual deviants, then? Hell, if mom and dad and the dog get in on the act you can be The Sophisticates!

Posted by Shade

Quoting The Judge: Mine is named Ivan the Terrible.

shoulda named it vlad the impaler to be REALLY COOL

nevermind, im taking that name

also, lol at linko's brother buying a butt plug

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting mis0: Look, if you guys don't want tickets, here's the really easy way to do it: be female. Once I was pulled over for exceeding the speed limit by 15mph. A simple bat of my lashes, however, and off I go!

i was drunk and angry, and its been months since i yelled at someone over the internet. it was an itch that needed to be scratched.:(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

so lord of spam, you show your true form

*attacks eyeballs with twin laser while barrel rolling*

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

follow me, x

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

HOLY **** THE GHOST OF SABREDOG

*follows sabredog and makes escape from the depths of vgc*

Posted by Lord of Spam

DABERSOG

edit: someone get a car ful of pink bunnies in here pronto

Posted by mis0

Like this?!

[IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/2mh7c02.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting mis0: So you're both sexual deviants, then? Hell, if mom and dad and the dog get in on the act you can be The Sophisticates!

He's just gay. I'm a lot more deviant than he is.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I was at a gay couple's flat a week or two ago. Was pretty sweet, they had a nice bathroom.

I'll bet they had nice curtains and no carpet.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

... they had wood floors, yes. [spoiler]i'm ****ing my pants pretty hardcore right now[/spoiler]

Heh. :cool:

couple of my dude friends got married a year back. was one of the better weddings I've been too.

Posted by Shade

well one of them was probably a wedding planner by trade

genetically anyways

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

PAGING DR SNAP TO THE BURN WARD :eek::eek::eek:

Posted by Lord of Spam

you need a cold compress for that burn?

proper first, everyone ;)

Posted by Alastor

oh hey guys it turns out my court date isn't until next month sometime lol

Posted by Lord of Spam

HEY GAIS FEEL BAD FOR ME I HAVE TO GO TO COURT oh jk nvm

fag

Posted by Alastor

Didn't really want any sympathy to begin with since I didn't do anything wrong

sir

Well that's good.

Because you'll get no sympathy from me.

Posted by Arcadios

Well played.

Posted by Lord of Spam

THE INTERNET HAS NO SYMPATHY. THUS IT IS WRITTEN, SO SHALL IT BE.

Posted by The Judge

Didn't know Matt Miller reads LFG.

Posted by Lord of Spam

read it a while ago, but im no where near current

hell, youve talked to me about it, faggot

Posted by The Judge

Maybe in Bizarro Freak World.

Posted by Lord of Spam

It is said that the universe is so weird that if anyone were to figure out both the question and the answer to life, the universe, and everything that the universe would instantly cease to exist, and be replaced by something more odd.

It is also said that this has happened three times already. I believe this could account for that.

shut up, matt miller

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

feel bad for me, the cops wouldnt let me speed because i defend your freedom with my super powerful gun bombs hrrrr

its a hardknock life for matt

Posted by Lord of Spam

faggot, i use doodads. GAWD, everyone knows that :rolleyes:

Posted by The Judge

White People.

Black People.

doodads

guns

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

squeeze the doodad, end a life... its too easy...

no wonder batman never uses them

no, no, no. white people use doodads. black people use guns.

Posted by Lord of Spam

22 doodads* per thingy**, 8 independently targetable dealies*** per doodad.

*trident missiles
**ssbn
***nuclear warheads

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

fifty thousand doodads used to live here...

now its a doodad town

navy talk is banned now. I'm wiping out any trace matt miller.

Posted by Lord of Spam

*of

or is proper english b& now too?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

this is pretty much the same way the third reich began

first they banned the SWEDEN, and i said nothing

then they banned the navy, and i said nothing

then they banned the shootan, and nobody said anything

Posted by Ant

and then the jews were killed and celebrations were held worldwide.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting The X: this is pretty much the same way the third reich began

first they banned the SWEDEN, and i said nothing

then they banned the navy, and i said nothing

then they banned the shootan, and nobody said anything

i love that quote

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Ant: and then the jews were killed and celebrations were held worldwide.

You shall die. *click*

Posted by Ant

ANAKIN! HELP MEEEEE!

Posted by The Judge

TOGETHER...WE...CAN...SAVE...HER!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

only a disgusting pedophile deals in absolutes

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

and child rape

Posted by The Judge

That statement, though, is an absolute.

Posted by Lord of Spam

exactly according to plan...

Posted by Lord of Spam

bufeet

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

anakin skywalker is a pretty good judge allegory

ant is obi wan

Quoted post: or is proper english b& now too?

look who's ****ing talking.

****ing matt miller piece of ****

Quoted post: ant is obi wan

Qui-Gon Jinn

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: look who's ****ing talking.

****ing matt miller piece of ****

you jsut shut your whore mouth right now

wub u bbycakes

I can't resist your charm.

Posted by Lord of Spam

faggot

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;877773]Qui-Gon Jinnthat's sniper

dohohohohoho

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

obi ant kebobi watches in horror behind the laser gates as darth barbeque exacts his revenge

hahaha, oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

obi wan = ant
qui gon = sniper
anakin = the judge
darth maul = the barbeque
padme = that 15 y.o. who used to post here
palpatine = vamp (seems like a nice guy but is really grim and evil)
luke = slade (lives on a farm)
leia = iris (whiny *****)
han solo = the x (x shootan first)
yoda = lord of spam (used to be a badass but then went insane and became a crabby old man)
R2 D2 = exo (cant understand what he's saying)
C-3P0 = number man (useless accomplice to exo)
boba fett = zeta (says very little, robot suit)
lando = maian (traitor who isnt really a part of the group)
general grevious = stalolin (robot who attempts suicide)
dooku = netman (used to be with us, but turned to evil as it would better suit his plans)
lando's copilot in ROTJ = arcadios

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

DA is the jedi order

Posted by Lord of Spam

****ing bol

haha, holy **** that's an awesome list. wow

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

jar jar binks = junior senior

Posted by Lord of Spam

retarded? check
annoying? check
spouts incomprehensible jibberish? check

you sir, are a genius

Posted by Linko_16

Forgotten again.

But I can guess who I'd be.

chewbacca

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

more like jabba

sick sexual fetishist

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting The X: more like jabba

sick sexual fetishist

That's what I was guessing, yeah.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

linko, i send you a gift... these two swedes. *motions to exo and numbers*

oh yeah. thought he was already taken.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

you get to have me frozen to your wall, who can complain

Posted by Linko_16

Jabba with a beret.

You can't un-see it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

David Awesome is the Rancor.

Quoted post: you get to have me frozen to your wall, who can complain

jabba. who gets killed

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[COLOR=#cccccc][FONT=Arial]obi wan = ant
qui gon = sniper
anakin = the judge
darth maul = the barbeque
padme = that 15 y.o. who used to post here
palpatine = vamp (seems like a nice guy but is really grim and evil)
luke = slade (lives on a farm)
leia = iris (whiny *****)
han solo = the x (x shootan first)
yoda = lord of spam (used to be a badass but then went insane and became a crabby old man)
R2 D2 = exo (cant understand what he's saying)
C-3P0 = number man (useless accomplice to exo)
boba fett = zeta (says very little, robot suit)
lando = maian (traitor who isnt really a part of the group)
general grevious = stalolin (robot who attempts suicide)
dooku = netman (used to be with us, but turned to evil as it would better suit his plans)
lando's copilot in ROTJ = arcadios
jabba the hutt = linko (sick sexual fetishist)
jar jar binks = junior senior (irritating freak)
chewbacca = dexter (furry with weird speech method but ultimately lovable)
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Posted by Linko_16

BY IRIS OH SHI-

PS. Yes, David is the Rancor. Only because there are no bird-people he can be, and that's the next best thing.

EDIT - Ninja'd.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

my list keeps growing! i got a chewbacca

Quoted post: chewbacca = dexter (furry with weird speech method but ultimately lovable)

****, OF COURSE. so obvious

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Ant and Slade sit down at a table in Kingdom Hearts Smoothie Shop.

THE X: ITS GONNA COST YA

ANT: 2000 microsoft points now, and another 4000 when we get to general gaming chat.

now to meticulously rewrite all six episodes with vgchat references

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

mos eisley = kingdom hearts board (a wretched hive of scum and villainy)
cantina = smoothie shop

truly an epic undertaking.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I rewrote a whole chapter of A Scanner Darkly once to reference The Judge, this is nothing.

lol, you need to post that ****

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

It should still be in current DA. Pretty sure I posted it a couple of days after the movie came out.

Posted by The Judge

I remember that. At least I had good wine.

[quote=Linko_16;878149][COLOR=indigo]PS. Yes, David is the Rancor. Only because there are no bird-people he can be, and that's the next best thing.[/COLOR]

Except that the Rancor is disgusting and doesn't look like any sort of animal that I've ever heard of, so that's not good at all.

Posted by Linko_16

Too late. You're stuck with it.

Besides, you are kinda like a wild monster only I have control over anyway.

I'll kill you.

Posted by Linko_16

No, Iris will.

Only because Slade kills me before I get a chance to.

Posted by Linko_16

We are a doomed people, you and I.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

getting choked by iris is kinda hot though

Posted by Lord of Spam

i have nothing to say here that isnt creepy as all ****

so i'll instead just request a car full pf pink bunnies.

Posted by Alastor

wait who am i

Posted by The Judge

No one.

Posted by Alastor

Best character.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://www.nerf-herders-anonymous.net/images/ROTJ_Malakili.jpg[/IMG]

like i said in the other thread

this guy

Posted by Alastor

Best character.

So what, Dan's gay for me now?

Posted by Shade

certainly let his standards drop

None can resist my charms.

Posted by Shade

except for women.

That's not what your mom said last night.

Posted by Shade

That would be an odd way thing to say in the bedroom, yeah

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting David M. Awesome: So what, Dan's gay for Arc now?

Fix'd

Quoted post: That would be an odd way thing to say in the bedroom, yeah

What's odd about saying "I can't resist your charms"?

Posted by Shade

I was refering to "except for women"

oh, well that's stupid.

Posted by Lord of Spam

such is the internet

Posted by junior senior

Quoting The X: jar jar binks = junior senior

how

Quoting Lord of Spam: retarded? check
annoying? check
spouts incomprehensible jibberish? check

you sir, are a genius

lol but jar jar doesn't talk but lol you said spout

Posted by Lord of Spam

wut

Posted by Slade

Nothing. Nothing at all.

Posted by Zeta

>STAR WARS IS A LOT LIKE DARKNESS ADVACED IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT
>DARKNESS ADVACED
>ADVACED

This is unforgivable.

Posted by Lord of Spam

clearly you are not of the bretheren of the freedo fighers

Posted by Slade

*stands there looking cool*

Posted by Lord of Spam

WECOME, BOTHER. SALL WE DINK BER?

Posted by #061402

Would these... FREEDO FIGHER... fight for illiteracy?

Posted by Lord of Spam

1)fuk
2)yu

Posted by #061402

I can really feel the love in those words. <3

i love dinking bers

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: i love dinking bers

Read that as "I love drinking bears."

Posted by #061402

Makes two of us. Sounded awfully kinky.

dinking bears is all right too.

Posted by Ant

or some bees...please.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: i love dinking bers

im pretty sure i remember you BAWing about being too much of a pussy to drink there, faggot

I DINK BERS ALL DAY AND NIGHT

Posted by Linko_16

Posted by Alastor

oh linko...

Posted by Ant

****ing love bers.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

full-time webcomic has gotta happen buddy

Posted by Alastor

fund it

Posted by Linko_16

Not 'til I start getting paid for this bull****.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i'll buy your hosting

Posted by Linko_16

Pay my rent and buy me food and we'll start talking.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i demand a sig-able version

Posted by Linko_16

Kinda loses its charm a little when the direct MS-Paint blockiness is reduced.

EDIT - Here, I managed to reduce it to the same size using MS-Paint's resizing:

Not as much of a success as I'd hoped but take the one you prefer.

Posted by #061402

Wait, what? MS Paint has resizing?

Posted by Linko_16

Of course it does. You can either make a selection and drag from the corner, or go into the "Image" menu and select "Stretch/Skew." But it's cheap and looks funny for most anything.

Posted by #061402

Yeah, I knew about the selection thing. Got me confused for a while there.

Posted by Lord of Spam

bandwagon abandoned. meme started.

Posted by #061402

I'm detecting a lot of win in this sector.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

**** i hate the term 'win'

Posted by cool gamer dad

haha this is win

so epic

this is epic win

Posted by Ant

huh, I'm actually curious when the last time I used the term "win"

Posted by #061402

I use "I lose" a lot. :(

Posted by Corrupt

Nothing wrong with that.

[quote=cats]haha this is win

so epic

this is epic win

almost as bad as "epic fail." but not quite

Posted by Shade

using epic in front of every word automatically makes everything you say cool and relevant

Posted by Alastor

epic games

Posted by Lord of Spam

epic metal

Posted by Linko_16

Epic epic.

Posted by Lord of Spam

division by zero detected

Posted by #061402

I thought that only applied to programming though?

Posted by Lord of Spam

u thot rong

Posted by #061402

ohshi-

Posted by Lord of Spam

That post was not funny.

Posted by #061402

It was more meant as a delayed self-implosion than to be funny.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I stand by my previous statement.

Posted by Ant

locked cause this thread is going nowhere and it bores me.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

like most of DA lolol

Posted by Ant

ohshi-

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

viva la revolucion

Posted by Slade

GUYS I JUST WOKE UP

Posted by Linko_16

Hey look where I can still post lol.

Posted by Slade

advent children sucks and that is ****ing final

/posting things I don't want to have to delete faggy replies over

Posted by Ant

advent children was the greatest cgi movie to date take it back

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

toy story 2

or wall-e maybe

Posted by Ant

I liked toy story 1 way more than 2. had more charm. 2 was an obvious MONEY MACHINE

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

you got a friend in me :)

Posted by Ant

randy newman. musical genius.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i wanna watch toy story now, that movie owned. pretty sure it was one of the first movies i saw in theatres after lion king and a new hope

Posted by Ant

first movies I remember seeing in theaters were Aladdin, Super Mario Bros, and Jurassic Park. **** yeah.

agreed with the wall-e thing. Man, that movie made me SMILE

what thread is this anyways?

Posted by The Judge

[quote=Vampiro]I'm too stupid to read the title of the thread

That's quite a problem!

What was it originally, drr

Posted by Ant

Look at the first post, drr.