Should I consider buying...

Posted by Vasioth

Resident Evil 0 and Nemesis? I saw them for 2 for

Posted by Ant

seems a bit pricey. You could get both both for 5 bucks used in the states.

Posted by Vasioth

Yeah it is a bit pricey but then, there's only 3 shops I can find in Edinburgh that sells Gamecube games and there Game; Gamemaster and Gamestation and seperatly their

Posted by Ant

Well, if you don't have any other new games that interest you... GO FOR IT!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: 0 being one of the worst Resident Evil games

Zero is pretty good. Not a fan of 3 though.

So yeah, if that's the cheapest get 'em I guess. Or at least 0, because I don't know who you talk to but it's quite a bit better than 3. Look it up.

http://www.gamestats.com/objects/015/015353/

http://www.gamestats.com/objects/017/017118/

there, see?

Posted by Vasioth

Thanks Vampiro, there's also other games along with it on the 2 for

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Vasioth, you're from Edinburgh? Holy ****, Glasgow over here. Holla.

Posted by Vasioth

Never knew you were from Scotland. I wish I lived in Glasgow to be honest, there's a lot more shops and your game stores are a lot better (I was there a month ago shopping with some of my mates..). The gamestation in Union Street is far superior then both the Gamestations in Edinburgh/Leith aswell.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Eh, I wouldn't really know. Haven't bought anything from physical game stores for a year or two. Just avoid GForce, their prices are severely inflated. (FFIV DS at

Quoted post: so I think I'll go with Resident evil 0 and SF:Assualt ^^ .

Read that as Adventures, which is awesome. Assault is terrible.

Posted by Vasioth

[QUOTE=The X;873842] (FFIV DS at

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

If you're an independent store, you can charge what you please most of the time.

Go with Metroid Prime.

Yeah, if you haven't played Prime, get that. The second isn't as hot as the first, but still an awesome game.

Posted by Shade

3D Metroid games suck.

get need for speed: underground. pretty awesome racing game

Quoted post: 3D Metroid games suck.

Hahaha, butthurt 2d fag.

Posted by Shade

Not my fault 2D metroid is VASTLY SUPERIOR. I mean jeez, 3D metroid is almost as bad as 3D castlevania.

hahaha, obvious troll is obvious

Posted by Vasioth

Well I did like Super Metroid for the SNES so I'll probably enjoy Prime aswell (Seriously, there's so many GC games I've not played =\ ).

I get an extra

Posted by Klarth

Don't bother with NFS, shade is trolling (badly)

just buy a freeloader and NTSC copies of both games.

WHOA WHOA WHOA

Are we talking Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2? Because that's one of the best racing games.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Burnout Paradise > Mario Kart 64 > F-Zero GX > why the **** would you play anything else

I like Burnout 3 better myself.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Once motorbikes are released next month you will take that **** back mister.

Thought they were already released. And nah, I like being able to go right into Road Rage, cause that's the only mode I can replay over and over.

Posted by Vasioth

Already got Burnout 3 Takedown for the Xbox and yeah I think that was the NFS I heard was bad. I've never tried an F-Zero game yet though =\ the one for the GC is GX right?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Yes. It's pretty good, but the difficulty is obscene.

Yeah, which is why I didn't like it. Racing games and painful difficulties don't mix.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

YOUR COCKSUCKING PRODUCT HAS REDUCED ME TO A GIBBERING MAN-APE WHOSE ONLY RESORT TO DEALING WITH THE ALMIGHTY ****ING GRIEF IT'S BESTOWED UPON ME IS TO SCREAM AND HURT MYSELF.

Seriously, I am jumping up and down and throwing my **** in handfuls at the ****ing television in some impotent primal effort to get the thing to work. I have been sitting here trying to enjoy your product - YOUR PRODUCT, YOUR GAME, YOUR CONTRACT BETWEEN DEVELOPER AND CONSUMER THAT THE CONSUMER WILL ENJOY YOUR PRODUCT - but instead the **** thing's been crawling out of the console and taking warm ****s in my gaping mouth. Swear to ***, you should have just added a little door to the console through which a hand pops out and flips me off, because I am insulted that your QA or testers or whatever brainless ****stove three genes short of a monkey FAGNUT signs your games through thought that a person with more than a single ****ing digit IQ could enjoy Story Mode Chapter 7. INSULTED.

WORK WITH ME HERE: The goal's simple enough! Come in first! Hey, that's fine, it's just like playing the grand ****ing prix; not a problem! Only deal is your cross-eyed team of tongue-slapping wunderkind decided to give the game every single ****ing advantage possible TO THE GAME rather than me.

How in the **** does Black Shadow - whose car is the heaviest and lamest piece of **** next to the Crazy Bear - suddenly become SO ****ING GOOD that he can stay in first without using a drop of boost? Huh!? Why!? You never see this ****head anywhere near the top ****ing 20 in a normal race. BUT HO HO HO THIS TIME HE'S MEGA-COCK, THE FASTEST FAGGOT IN THE WORLD. 1.21 GIGAWATTS MARTY, LET'S GO BACK TO THE ****ING FUTURE.

But it's not just Black Shadow with the magical powers, it's the entire ****ing lineup of racers! THEY'RE ALL FASTER THAN YOU. AND DON'T REQUIRE ANY BOOST.
But but but I of course, am still driving some piece of **** hamster-powered jalopy who guzzles it's entire energy bar in no less than four ****ing boosts! Add to this the entire course just got ****ted on by some retarded space tiki volacano *** and you've got a course full of hazards that'll drain at least 1/4 of your energy bar JUST BECAUSE IT CAN. WHOOPIE.

HURRR, you say. THAT'S JUST THE CHALLENGE. IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE EASY. Well **** that noise, you lopsided frankenfaced ****furter.

Tell me, please, why does the GAME have to win? Huh? What happens when the game wins and I lose? Is there some huge ****ing kegger waiting for it when it gets done? Is there money involved? Or perhaps the motives are more sinister. Maybe the game's family is being held hostage by another game and that game has it's cock in F-Zero's wife's mouth and he's holding a cell phone up to her and F-Zero can hear her pained moans and cries for help and the ******* game then says, "You beat that cock-sucking human, or I'll blow her brains out." I COULD UNDERSTAND THAT. I CAN BE SYMPATHETIC.

It's not any fun if I can't win, you faggots. I want to move on. I want to unlock whatever piece of **** clown car you have hidden away from me so I can start racing and get ****ed off with that too. When your game prevents me from fully enjoying the product I have bought you have failed in your ****ing mission to deliver a game. You lose! You break the contract! You contract the gay and ****ing DIE DIE DIE.

Hahaha, I remember that.

Posted by Vasioth

0.0 Wow... sounds hard? I'll get it anyhow ^^ its about time I owned a F-Zero game. Oh I also got Resident Evil 0 and Starfox Adventures, Starfox Adventures has been good so far though the actual space parts where you get to use the plane doesn't match up to Lylat wars. Still, its definatly different then the other Starfox's I've played.

I get paid next weekend so I'm going for Metroid Prime/GX then. Then probably "The Legend of Zelda: Collectors Edition" which includes OOT, MM and Zelda I+II.

Quoted post: Starfox Adventures has been good so far though the actual space parts where you get to use the plane doesn't match up to Lylat wars.

Easily the worst part of the game, and you can tell they just through those in so it doesn't feel like a reskinned Zelda. Which they failed at. But hey, I thought it turned out pretty well for an adventure game.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I played through it, hands shaking with rage at the thought of Rare leaving Nintendo.

hahaha i wish i could go back in time and show myself what happened in the end

Posted by #061402

I dunno, I quite liked Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. Sure, the bastard Nemesis will plop out a little here and there and quite possibly scare the **** out of you, but that's his little charm. I share quite a love-hate relationship with him, because on hard he's going to cause you several game overs. A rocket blast to the face might and should do that to you, but hey.

Sure, it hasn't had the graphical overhaul, but I certainly don't regret buying it.

Posted by Vasioth

Sounds a lot like when the Tyrant chases you about in the RPD building in RE2, minus the bazzuka and not being hard to kill (well, tyrants pretty easy to kill in RE2).

I don't mind too much for graphics also ^^ I'll eventually pick it up once I get a few other games.

I'm really reconsidering getting Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes =\ . I've never owned the remake ver for the GC, just rented it but now I really want to play it again. It's really hard to get a copy now anywhere in Scotland >.< take it my best bets Ebay or Amazon? They're selling for

Posted by Ant

haha, it's not that rare. Last I saw it for like 8 bucks at gamestop. AMERICA

Posted by Vasioth

That's in America, like here its hard to find any Gamecube games now, or you find the over-rated ones or just the ones that no body would consider buying in the slightess.

Still I think Gamemaster has a copy of it for about

Posted by Shade

It's not. Twin Snakes is a pretty **** fun game.

Better than the original.

Posted by #061402

"I see you like men..."
"****! You can see into my mind?!"
"No."
"...Oh. ****."

Nah, I'd say Twin Snakes has one of the most awesome boss fights I've ever experienced.

Posted by Vasioth

Was that actually said in the TS version of MGS1 or just from MGAwesome? 0.0 I'd be surprised if so.

My MGS:TS comes through post tomorrow hopefully ^^ ordered it from Play.com, can't wait to get it. I was wondering if Geist was worth picking up also, I saw it in Game yesterday for

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

geist is pretty terrible

you have to possess a bowl of dog food, that should give you an idea of how bad it is

Posted by Ant

*awesome

though I do feel bad for that game. was bargain binned a month after it came since it came out so late in the gamecube life cycle.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I remember all the hype it got while being developed, quickly spiralling to a completely forgotten title once finished.

Posted by #061402

I sort of liked Geist, it was something new, but I would've preferred it if you got brainwashed and wound up as an obedient soldier of theirs instead.

Quoted post: since it came out so late in the gamecube life cycle.

It was binned because it was a complete flop in terms of quality.