THIS IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!

Posted by GameGirl08

Ok guys please help me with this one...

I believe the game was from maybe the mid 80's to early 90's maybe later. And its really close to the game Little Samson but the main characters are not the same. It was maybe brought out by Taito but not sure. The main character looks like goku from dragonball z but the game itself has nothing to do with DBZ. This game was either on Sega Genesis or NES but **** it I cant remember! Ok...The main character goes around shooting misc things like birds swooping down on him and other things....and also he can buy a jet pack to fly and scuba gear.... when the character dies there is a wierd electronic sound in the back like he had a heart attack and when he dies his "spirit" flies to heaven with a halo on top of his head. To get the misc gear he needs to survive in the game he goes underground and collects golden nuggets...I do remember one scene where the character is in a hawaiian/tropical background with scary statue heads? I know it sounds crazy. The game i believe is 2D and when the charater is talking to another character in the game the black boxes or bubbles appear where there sentences are. There is also another scene where the character is below ground and he is on ice and has to kill creatures and has to keep from sliding on the ice. Also if he jumps when he is above ground and does not make it to the other side where land is he will fall in a whole or gap where lava or fire is waiting for him but he can climb back up to save himself or use his jetpack. Other clues will come to me about the game but i just cannot remember now i used to play this all the time when i was younger but i never paid attention to the name of it when it first came on. It was a title with bright colors flashing if that helps! :) Thanks you guys!!

Posted by ZEN

Try 'Clash At Demonhead'.

http://www.consoleclassix.com/nes/clash_at_demonhead.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clash_at_Demonhead

Posted by GameGirl08

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

LOL I didnt go to bed until like 100 last night cause i was searching for the name on google... and you tube.... take care

GameGirl08 :)

Posted by ZEN

Quoting GameGirl08: LOL I didnt go to bed until like 100 last night...

100? You need to get your clock fixed. It's only supposed to go to 12.