Salutations.

Posted by Meyet

Hello, I'm new here at VGC. Though I've been browsing around since earlier this morning. I spent most of my time reading the Philosophy versus Religion thread, aha. It was amusing at some points, to say the least.

Anyway, my name is Meyet, and I am seventeen, working on becoming eighteen. I enjoy drawing, reading, and writing. I'm also highly interested in music, though my tastes lean towards classical, and contemporary classical music.

I enjoy comics, and obviously video games. Otherwise, I don't imagine there would be much of a point in being here would there? I like anything from Mario and Donkey Kong, to Devil May Cry. Condemned 2, Gears of War (preferably on LIVE), Mortal Kombat, Sonic, Castlevania. I like all sorts of things, and I'm really open to game suggestions.

I was reading previous introduction threads, and I must say, some people don't last long around here. Hopefully I'm not one of those people.

That being said, I am really looking forward to meeting all of you!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Welcome! Stay longer than a week and we'll make you a mod. I promise.

Posted by strahanned

I've been around here for a while..and I can tell if you just continue to visit and stay active..you'll stick around for a while and be accepted.

That being said, welcome! :D

Posted by Meyet

Quoting The X: Welcome! Stay longer than a week and we'll make you a mod. I promise.

Aha, I appreciate the welcome. I'm not sure whether to reply to that second part, however, I intend to stay longer than a week regardless.

Quoting strahanned: I've been around here for a while..and I can tell if you just continue to visit and stay active..you'll stick around for a while and be accepted.

That being said, welcome! :D

Thank you, thats very kind of you to say so. I can only hope so, as I think it'd be nice to be apart of a community. All things considered, I really like this one.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Raging at condemned 2. That game ****ed me off. HIGH HOPES DASHED TO PIECES

Posted by Meyet

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Raging at condemned 2. That game ****ed me off. HIGH HOPES DASHED TO PIECES

Did it really? Why was that?

I'm sorry you didn't like it, but I did.

Posted by Shade

my gria in FFTA2 was named Meyet, so this automatically makes you my best friend.

let's have a slumber party and talk about boys and the O.C. and play with barbie dolls. it'll be such great fun!

I don't know, really. I got up to the third chapter before I quit, sometime after the meth lab **** and I was just really bored with the whole thing and it seemed to drag on forever. Wasn't as chilling as the first and the atmosphere just wasn't there. Plus, for all the improvements in the controls and combat it seemed to play worse.

Posted by Meyet

Quoting Shade: my gria in FFTA2 was named Meyet, so this automatically makes you my best friend.

let's have a slumber party and talk about boys and the O.C. and play with barbie dolls. it'll be such great fun!

Ahaha, sounds like great fun indeed! Except lets skip the O.C. part and go right to the Barbie dolls. I've lived in the O.C. and if I had to talk about it, my mind would surely explode and we'd never get through our slumber party. It'd be horrible, and possibly bloody!

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I don't know, really. I got up to the third chapter before I quit, sometime after the meth lab **** and I was just really bored with the whole thing and it seemed to drag on forever. Wasn't as chilling as the first and the atmosphere just wasn't there. Plus, for all the improvements in the controls and combat it seemed to play worse.

Ah, see. I didn't play the first, so that might be why I managed to enjoy the second. Perhaps if I had played the first, like you, I'd feel differently about it? That tends to be the case!
Maybe I need to go back and play the first sometime? Or is it not worth it?

Nah, that likely has nothing to do with it. I'm just probably being a fag. It probably doesn't work going backwards anyways, since you'll see the flaws of the first even more. I mean, it was a launch game, so it has a lot.

Posted by Meyet

Aha, well I was just wondering. I've always been a bit curious about the first one, but I just never got around to playing it. All in all, I'm content with having enjoyed it so I guess I should leave it like that.
It's too bad you didn't get further though. I felt it got even more neat towards the middle and end.

Figured as much, but it was too much bull**** for me to handle. Plus, I think some other game came out right around then so I got sidetracked with that. One of these days I'll go back and beat it. Maybe.

Posted by Meyet

Ahaha, that sounds like the story of my life. I'm constantly getting sidetracked. In fact, I let Condemned sit forever, because I started playing another game I just got.
But it really was pleasing, to beat it. And I'm pretty sure it's towards the middle where it gets really cool. The creatures towards the end get really cool too.

Posted by Ant

hi

Posted by Stalolin

play more megaman

oh wait, i don't moderate that anymore

play LESS megaman

that'll teach him

yeah welcome to vgc

there really isn't much to see here

Posted by Corrupt

Welcome.

Posted by Klarth

Oh man 'salutations' is a long word you must be really quite clever

Posted by Corrupt

[quote]Aha

[quote]Ahaha

[quote]Ah

[quote]Aha

[quote]Ahaha

ah

this is why we can't have nice things

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

And then he never came back.

Posted by Klarth

I'd make a crack about casting the first stone, but nothing comes to mind

Posted by Meyet

Quoting netman: Oh man 'salutations' is a long word you must be really quite clever

Quite clever, probably not. Appreciative of the English language, yes. There is a difference. If everyone just said 'hey', or 'hello', or even 'hi', it gets boring.

Pardon me for mixing it up a bit. :]

Posted by Meyet

Quoting Stalolin: play more megaman

oh wait, i don't moderate that anymore

play LESS megaman

that'll teach him

yeah welcome to vgc

there really isn't much to see here

Ahah, well thank you for the welcome anyway.

Quoting Corrupt: Welcome.

Thank you.

Quoting The X: And then he never came back.

He, is a she. I guess I probably should have mentioned that.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Meyet: He, is a she. I guess I probably should have mentioned that.

probably SHOULDN'T HAVE, more like it. :amy:

Posted by Klarth

oh.

WELL THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING

Posted by Meyet

I'm getting the vibe of sarcasm up in here. Well thats fine.

All the same I'd like to be addressed as the correct gender, thats all. There is no crime in that.

Posted by Ant

don't make me prove you wrong. I don't want to, but I will if I must. unless there's a crime against it, then I won't.

Sarcasm is our forte. Eventually you'll grow to understand it, then accept it, then use it in every post you make. Then you'll be one of us.

VGC INDOCTRINATION

Posted by Ant

we just like to plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Posted by Klarth

Lord knows I've turned into king cynic after wasting so much time here. Hell, in the year or so I was gone I actually started listening to others' worldviews. Isn't that just so wacky?

Honestly, there are no legitimate assholes on VGC anymore. That's sad.

Posted by Ant

just stupid, man.

Posted by Meyet

I suppose I'll catch onto these little games as time goes by, then. Hopefully, because I hate to be uncertain on whether someones being completely serious, or just 'playing'.

Posted by Klarth

Get murdered

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

burn in a fire faggot

ENJOY YOUR STAY

Posted by Ant

Thank you "netman" for providing a good example of "being completely serious"

oh and u2 i guess THE X

We're never truly serious, unless we are, and in that case you can tell real easily.

****ing mega ninja'd. What the ****

Posted by Klarth

rate my naruto fanfic

2/10 would read again

Posted by Ant

6/10

why didn't naruto say "BELIEVE IT!"?!?!

Posted by Meyet

2/10 is a bit generous for a Naruto fanfic.

You've never seen netman's writing ability then.

Posted by Meyet

Aha, well that is a real talent, I'd say.

Posted by Klarth

sasuke kun haya jutsu sama banana kun kawaii desu ne

truly a work of magnificence.

Posted by Ant

10/10 so didn't see the banana coming omg hahaha xD

Posted by Meyet

I don't think I'll ever look at Naruto the same after that.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

a naruto/ffvii slash fanfic by the x

'''cloud your busterd sord is huge grunted'' nartuo-sama
'unnf unf unf take it!'.
he had many semenn

Posted by Meyet

lol. The fangirl organization gives that a 10/10.

Posted by #061402

Quoting The X: Welcome! Stay longer than a week and we'll make you a mod. I promise.

I never got that kind of offer! :(

But, welcome, Meyet. Enjoy your stay!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Are you ever going to post outside of this thread?

Quoted post: I never got that kind of offer!

You had an in. You don't count.

Posted by Xero

I'm a little late, but welcome to VGC. I love your avatar :)

didn't you use that **** for awhile or something? I recognize it from some member

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Looks like something ExoXile would make.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I recognize it from some member

UH OH, PUPPET ACCOUNT

Posted by Meyet

Quoting Xero: I'm a little late, but welcome to VGC. I love your avatar :)

Better late than never, I've always been told. Aha, thank you.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: didn't you use that **** for awhile or something? I recognize it from some member

Yeah I used that avatar back in 2006.

Posted by Corrupt

[quote=Ant]u2

God I hate them

Posted by Stalolin

i love you corrupt does that help at all with your hating of u2

Posted by Corrupt

yes thank you ^_^

Posted by cool gamer dad

hey man welcome you seem pretty chill man let's chill sometime.

Posted by junior senior

asl

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

never posted again

called it

Posted by Shade

[quote]Last Online: Today 01:51 PM

Think again, Mr. X.

Posted by JPolito830

Hello and welcome to the forum...I am new here myself!

shade using an x avatar = confusion

Posted by Shade

so x owns everything godot?

fuck that noise.