Pineapple Express

Posted by strahanned

..anyone see it yet? I personally thought it was really fun to watch. James Franco is soo much better as a comedian, opposed to the Green Goblin shit.

James Franco and Seth were gold on "Freaks and Geeks", and they've done it again..

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I like the movies Rogen does so chances are I will end up seeing this soon.

Posted by strahanned

Yeah, for sure, Rogen's the man. You should definitely watch it whenever you get the chance.

I was actually surprised that the movie was like 90% action. It was super funny and all, but really gory for a comedy.

Posted by Shade

Hey look, it's like my thumb is my cock.

Posted by Crazy K

I hope to see it this Tuesday with mah nigga friend. My brother watched it on Wednesday, and he said it was pretty funny.

Posted by O.T.L

I saw it opening night. I loved it.
.....Thug life

Quoting Shade: Hey look, it's like my thumb is my cock.

I swear everyone in the audience was about to give that line a standing ovation, If the movie stopped there everyone might have.

Posted by Last Fog

I don't wanna admit that I enjoyed, but I'd be lying. I was kind of dragged into seeing it. It's the first movie I've seen Involving Seth Rogen, his movies just aren't my type of humor, but it was pretty funny. Franco was hilarious, in fact the movie would fall flat without him. The dialogue made the highlights of the movie, and it could have done without the drawn out action sequences.

Posted by The Judge

I don't normally find stoner humor funny, but I found myself laughing until I was breathless about every 30 seconds.

Posted by s0ul

People liked this?! Ew.

Ew.

Posted by Crazy K

I thought it was alright, nothing that great.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I really enjoyed it, though as I watched it I was noticing things that would have been much better served on a stoned audiance.

**** you, us government:(