I'm back, but I have asperger's now!

Posted by Poco

Well, I've been unbanned. While I was banned I made an insightful discovery: I have Asperger's syndrome. My syndrome is self-diagnosed, of course. My inability to communicate with the world around me led me to this single conclusion: that those I have persecuted, those I have so hated, I have become one. I am an aspie. I demand not your hate, but only your understanding.

I guess it all began with my trouble with women. I am unable to approach girls. I decided this was because of asperger's. I am unable to keep a job because of my syndrome. Please just try to underastand aspergers. I am having a very hard time getting used to my new condition. It would be great if my friedns could help me thru this.

Posted by cool gamer dad

i've been having trouble geting it up lately

i'm all "i havent had sex or masturbated in awhile now. maybhe today's the day"

and like, i cant get aroused enough

Posted by Poco

Quoting cats: i've been having trouble geting it up lately

i'm all "i havent had sex or masturbated in awhile now. maybhe today's the day"

and like, i cant get aroused enough

Maybe this is because of you're difficulty interacting with the world around you? Maybe you have asperger's too? If you are interested in talking, maybe you can hit me up in a pm, and we could blog about our disability sometime. Hey, maybe we could start a forum dedicated for people with aspergers to discuss thier problems on? If you're interested dont be afraid to hit me up.

Posted by Shade

Ugh.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Shade: Ugh.

What? Do you have a problem with asperger's, or something? huh?

Posted by mis0

[IMG]http://i37.tinypic.com/zv2yxz.png[/IMG]

We're rootin' for ya, Poco! Hang in there!

Posted by junior senior

I have asperger's, too.

Posted by mis0

Of course you do, dear.

Posted by junior senior

I do.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

gas the retards

Posted by Poco

Um, asperger's doesn't make me a retard. Maybe you should take you're hate speech and shove it. I'm the solution, you're the problem. Maybe you should adjust yourselfe to my social condition? Or should I have to adjust myself to you, you hatemongering *******? Aspie rights and freedoms. I don't care what you think, Bj Blastowitz. I'm suffering from a disease, I can do nothing but watch anime or play video games all day, I'm 31, I live with my parents, and I'll never find a boyfriend free girl? Get away from my thrread you troll.

Posted by Poco

Quoting mis0: [IMG]http://i37.tinypic.com/zv2yxz.png[/IMG]

We're rootin' for ya, Poco! Hang in there!

Thank you. you're support is appresiated in these times of need. it is great to know i have friend like you.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Can somebody with Asperger know they have Asperger?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

unless you're this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbASOcqc1Ss or my hilariously witty cousin, I ain't got time to put up with your antics

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Poco: While I was banned I made an insightful discovery: I have Asperger's syndrome. My syndrome is self-diagnosed, of course.

Oh crud!!!!!!!! :mad: er, wake me up when you see a professional that actually diagnoses you as having Asperger's syndrome! For those of you in Rio Linda....he thinks he's autistic, like me and Real One Bjarnie!!!!!! :mad:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspergers

[quote]Asperger syndrome is one of several autism spectrum disorders (ASD) characterized by difficulties in social interaction and by restricted, stereotyped patterns of behavior, interests and activities.

gah!!!! er, kid, you're not even close to being like me or Real One Bjarnie!!!!!!!

Quoting Poco: I can do nothing but watch anime or play video games all day, I'm 31, I live with my parents, and I'll never find a boyfriend free girl?

Oh crud!!!!! He's describing me!!!! :eek: Except I do nothing but live on da internet and live in a grocery store!!!! Oh, and I have yet to ever ask a chick out on a date!!!!!!! Ack!!!! And he's da same age as me!!!!! :eek: Luckly I'm not still living with my mommy!! I kicked her out about 10 years ago!!! :D:D:D

Quoting Iron Koala: Can somebody with Asperger know they have Asperger?

Of course, once they are told!!! :D :evil: If you ever have kids that are autistic, try to never tell them they are autistic!!! :evil: You'll regret it for da rest of your life if you tell them!! :evil:

Posted by Shade

Quoting Poco: What? Do you have a problem with asperger's, or something? huh?

Nah, I just have a problem with you.

Posted by Klarth

Hey I sometimes feel unhappy too

I guess I must be an aspie

Posted by Stalolin

somedays i feel that suicide is the best course of action in my life

do i have aspergers?

Posted by junior senior

No.

Posted by Shade

Shut up

Posted by Xero

Reading this thread is so stimulating.

Posted by Iris

Hey JS, Poco said it'd be okay if I deleted your posts. That cool? Maybe it was just the Asperger's talking.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Shade: Nah, I just have a problem with you.

Then you have a problem with Asperger's sufferers worldwide. Maybe you should learn compassion for those with a crippling social disability?

Quoting netman: Hey I sometimes feel unhappy too

I guess I must be an aspie

You might actually have asperger's send me a pm and we can set up an irc chat and talk about our disease. though i must warn, you sometimes we get trolled.

Quoting Stalolin: somedays i feel that suicide is the best course of action in my life

do i have aspergers?

Yes.

Posted by Shade

[quote]Then you have a problem with Asperger's sufferers worldwide. Maybe you should learn compassion for those with a crippling social disability?

I myself am a sufferer of Asperger's. The only activities I can engage in are masturbating and sheep herding, and my social ineptness prevents me from being nice to people (such as yourself, brother).

Please try to understand. I ask only for your understanding, if not your undying love.

Posted by cool gamer dad

It's alright Poco. I'm on your side. Don't let these guys bring you down because you're different.

Posted by Ant

my cousin(sniper) had asperger's(retard syndrome). he's dead now.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Did Ant just say he killed Sniper?

Posted by Poco

Quoting Ant: my cousin(sniper) had asperger's(retard syndrome). he's dead now.

You mean he died from having asperger's? *chortle*. Impossible. and we aren't reatards. You seem to have a lot of hate in you directed to aspie's? What will it be like when we rule the world?

Posted by junior senior

The world is going to ban out anime.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Poco: You mean he died from having asperger's? *chortle*. Impossible. and we aren't reatards. You seem to have a lot of hate in you directed to aspie's? What will it be like when we rule the world?

no, I'm just saying he had it. and now he's dead. what's not to get? and the retard thing is a joke.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Ant: my cousin(sniper) had asperger's(retard syndrome). he's dead now.

Sniper was your cousin? Didn't know that... poor kid. :(

As far as Poco actually having Asperger's goes, I kind of doubt it. This whole thing reeks of SA fakepost.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Wait, the legendary Sniper died?

Posted by Ant

lol yeah thread hyjack

Posted by Jesse Smith

Any one else other than Sniper and Chica?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I hate that I can't tell when anyone's joking or serious anymore

Posted by Poco

Um, I have the f*rking 'sperge, you faggots. Quit persecuting me for my disability, or as my mom calls it my pro-ability.

Posted by Shade

Then get a real diagnosis

Posted by mis0

Quoting Poco: Um, I have the f*rking 'sperge, you faggots. Quit persecuting me for my disability, or as my mom calls it my pro-ability.

I remember reading a thread quite similar to this at SA where the guy self-diagnosed his Asperger's. Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake.

Posted by Poco

Quoting mis0: I remember reading a thread quite similar to this at SA where the guy self-diagnosed his Asperger's. Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake.

heh. so the jig is up. you read gbs. the gibbis. how bout you go there and never return?

Posted by mis0

Right, because reposting GBS theads on VGC is clearly comedy gold and I'm such a horrible person for suggesting otherwise.

Posted by Poco

Quoting mis0: Right, because reposting GBS theads on VGC is clearly comedy gold and I'm such a horrible person for suggesting otherwise.

ummm... i just gbs is unfunny ****? mayhaps you should go back there?

oh and btw that thread wasn't funyn the guy really did think he had asperger's.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I hate that I can't tell when anyone's joking or serious anymore

poco is joking, ant is not

Posted by ExoXile

Ant's serious business.

Posted by S

I would've found it real comical if Poco got banned because of this thread, before he admitted it was all a farce. Probably because he would've kept this gimmick going for a week.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

how'd sniper die? He and i used to argue like all the time :(

Posted by ExoXile

Suicide.

Pills methinks.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

. . . aw wack, man

Posted by Shade

pretty sure it was the gas the car trick

bbq in the back of his car

exo, how do you post in DA and not know this?

Posted by ExoXile

I was absent at the time it happened.

And I strongly recall it being pills.
Did he try it and fail first?

Otherwise my memory has really failed me.

It's been mentioned, like, twelve times in the past couple months. four of those by me. AT LEAST

Posted by ExoXile

Never heard the cause.

EXCEPT PILLS.
.......My wowsome memory has failed me

he took pills once on a camera infront of 4chan. still got the pictures. But that didn't kill him.

Posted by ExoXile

That's what I thought.
I recall him doing the same thing again and it didn't fail.

Wierd. =/

Posted by Poco

[QUOTE=S

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: It's been mentioned, like, twelve times in the past couple months. four of those by me. AT LEAST

I've already established that I don't keep up with the boards happenings :(

talking to exo cause he actually posts where it was talked about.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

oooooh, my bad. Exo you suck.

Posted by ExoXile

Indeed.

Posted by Poco

the vote is final...,, fiinal. 5 people thinks i have the saperge' 4 dont'

and i have aspergers

Posted by mis0

It's actually a tie, so until someone breaks it, you've got naught.

problem solved

Posted by Stalolin

i should just become a website admin and make a popular forum

yeah

that's totally what i'll do

i mean jesse can do it

and poco says i have aspergers

so i can do it

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

HEY I HAVE ASBERGERS THIS OFFENDS ME

Not really, but a doctor diagnosed me with mild autism when I was a kid. Looking back and comparing me back then/me now, with the actual symptoms of autism and aspergers, I'm pretty sure it was a false diagnosis.