My ISP has started capping my bandwidth

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

they claim downloading 3GB in one day is unacceptable

i am currently downloading avast antivirus at 3kbs with an estimated wait of 1 hours ****ing hell

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

estimated upload time on this post

9 minutes

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

haha, holy ****, dude. Are you gonna set them straight?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

It's my dad who took out the contract with them and he's a lawyer so I imagine once I explain about how they're slowing down the internet beams through our telephone pole he'll ring them up and kick ***.

man, I love when dads get all verbally abusive over the phone with customer support people. Makes a boy proud.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

My dad once fought a MasterCard customer service guy over 'some additional charge for a world of war'

I DIDNT SIGN UP FOR THIS

IS THIS TO DO WITH THE HISTORY CHANNEL

I remember going to the movies with my dad, enjoying it thoroughly, the afterwards him walking up to the ticket booth and flipping out on the ticket lady complaining it was too cold and none of his family could enjoy the movie because of it. 10 free tickets. Never seen someone get so mad over something so small.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Complain over nothing = you will get stuff. I was over at my buddy's place once when he phoned a Domino's. When it arrived, some of it had folded over a little in the box. Nothing huge, all you had to do with lift a slice off another. He phoned to complain and got a replacement pizza. AUGUGHG WISH I WAS A DICK

Seriously, dude. *******s get everything in life. Free stuff, better mates, people do **** for you all the time and you don't have to do anything in return. Sure your relationships and friendships might not last long, but you get free ****. So who cares?

Posted by The Judge

I know that I can get free stuff by making small complaints like that, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I wouldn't be able to do it in person because I wouldn't be able to take myself seriously, and over the phone...well, I don't know. I just can't bring myself to be that mean for no reason.

Only time I can be mean over the phone is when I have to deal with microsoft. But that's only because if you aren't harsh they'll dick you around. So it's out of necessity.

Posted by Slade

I don't really like it when people are ridiculously particular about certain things. ****es me off that they won't just skate by in life, like me, and take what they happen to get. MEDIOCRITY, MOTHER****ERS can you etc.

PREACHING TO THE CHOIR, PAL

just gotta ride the waves of life, dude.

Posted by Slade

I'd say "on a shark!" but I think that entails some sort of skill, which is the kind of thing I'm trying to avoid.

a shark of mediocrity and laziness.

Posted by Ant

I love telling those *******s who complain about trivial **** to go **** themselves :D

Posted by The Judge

I totally agree. Take what life gives you.

Posted by Ant

"MY SHIRT GOT WET I WANT YOU TO BUY ME A NEW SHIRT!!!"

Some guy complained about that when we were at a McDonalds once. I burst out laughing at his stupidity.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[CENTER]work posting only thread 2
rise of the machines
[/CENTER]

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Ant: "MY SHIRT GOT WET I WANT YOU TO BUY ME A NEW SHIRT!!!"

Some guy complained about that when we were at a McDonalds once. I burst out laughing at his stupidity.

"Well, sir, we've given you three gift certificates, a free meal card, and fully doubled your order. Isn't that enough?"

*grabs shirt and pulls towards desk*

"What about this (I'm a moron)? This shirt cost me 20 bucks (I'm lieing)! It got stained when YOUR coffee cup spilled (because I tipped it)! I can't get that stain out (Because I don't know how to wash clothes)! I want this shirt replaced (Get down to the store and buy me one with your own money)!"

Posted by Ant

A great day in racism to be sure.

Posted by The Judge

And no one even got their donkies beat.

Way to go Willy Pup!

Posted by Ant

the south shall raise again

Posted by Slade

Related to the ridiculous demand guy is the "I don't want to waste a single penny" guy.

This particular type of guy can often be seen questioning waitresses on which drinks include free or half-priced re-fills, or which sandwiches can be made cheaper by omitting certain ingredients. These actions most certainly signify that the guy in question is either impotent or unattractive, or both, otherwise he would be drilling the waitress with something more than endless, inane questions.

Posted by cool gamer dad

you're never gonna go anywhere with that attitude

/dad

only true because he locked up your passport. See what he did there? Brilliant, really. Cunning.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, back on topic...

Quoting The X: they claim downloading 3GB in one day is unacceptable

Quoting The X: estimated upload time on this post

9 minutes

er, dude, time to dump dat ISP and get a REAL ISP!!! 3kbs is worse than dial up was back in 1996 in the 14.4K days!!!!!!!!! You're probably seeing da speed da internet was when it was invented by Al Gore!! :D:D:D:D

That's like you buying a horse to drive across da country!!! Get to the 21st century! Dump da ISP!!!!!