Game Genie for SNES

Posted by prosen

I have a Game Genie for SNES but no instructions. I have the code book but don't know what the switch on the front is for and how many codes I can enter at one time.

Can someone help me?

Posted by Sr. Arrogant Bastard

Quoting prosen: I have a Game Genie for SNES but no instructions. I have the code book but don't know what the switch on the front is for and how many codes I can enter at one time.

Can someone help me?
well the switch is to turn the game genie on and off, some codes get you stuck, so you can turn off the game genie and hopefully you can continue, when the light is on, its on, when its off the GG is off.

i don't really remember how many codes you can put on. some codes are longer than other, i think the max is 8 lines of code, its been a long time since i used my game genie. just put in the amount you can put in till it fills up.
its advisable to not put too many codes because sometimes that causes problems.

any more questions?

Posted by prosen

Thanks very much. It is helpful. I have put in some codes and at times they work and other times they don't. I mean the same codes playing the same game. It's weird.

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

Sr AB: Are you named after Arrogant Bastard Ale? One of my favorite beers of all time.