i just took a **** so bad the toilet water turned black

Posted by junior senior

nt (I'm a sicko!)

Posted by WackoHater

You suck, BAD, you need to be banned moron !!!

Posted by junior senior

no

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, you should be happy when you make WackoHater mad!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

This girl is dumber than you and OmniTroll !!!

Consider the effect people like you (moron :jesse:) and OmniTroll have on young minds, the end result being kids like JS !!! :p:

Posted by junior senior

lol dude i just took a **** like 15 minutes ago and the water wouldnt go down lol
so i left and it went back down its fine now lol

Posted by Jesse Smith

And this thread is one example of why you're not da Queen of da Wackos!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Now, go back to eating your toenails and keeping track of your PMS!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: And this thread is one example of why you're not da Queen of da Wackos!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Now, go back to eating your toenails and keeping track of your PMS!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Death is such a great process made by the creator, it definitely resolves many problems not solved by any other exercise.

Posted by mis0

Stop feeding the troll, Wackoff.

Posted by WackoHater

JS is pushing her luck, if she does not learn how to post JezzieScumBall will be banned FOREVER !!!

Posted by junior senior

ok

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: JS is pushing her luck, if she does not learn how to post JezzieScumBall will be banned FOREVER !!!

What?

Posted by junior senior

i know!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Consider the effect people like you have on young minds, the end result being kids like JS !!! :p:

That's good!! That means Wacko University is doing it's job!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: JezzieScumBall will be banned FOREVER !!!

:yawn:

Posted by junior senior

oh

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting junior senior: i know!

You know nothing, you are BRAIN DEAD !!!!

DO YOU CARE WHAT OTHERS THINK OF YOU MORON ??? (READ THE TITLE OF THE THREAD YOU AUTHORED AGAIN) !!!

AT LEAST JEZZIE:jesse:DUMBBELL HAS ACCEPTED THE FACT THAT HE IS A [URL="http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=Decrepit"]DECREPIT[/URL] LUNACTICAL MORON, NOW YOU SHOULD !!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]