i have my road test tmrw

Posted by junior senior

wish me luck please <3

10am

ill get the black lady :(

Posted by The Hate

Just bring some KFC

Posted by mis0

I thought you said you already had your license and a car? Guess not.

Hope your stupid *** fails, racist!

Posted by junior senior

haha, oh wow. the lady decided she was done at 10:30 and just left, leaving 6 cars.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I ****ed up hella lot on my road test, but if you keep talking to the instructor, they tend to miss things.

Posted by junior senior

i had to reschedule it to 2nd

Posted by mis0

I'm not sure what they make you lot do, but driving school here amounts to a minimum 7 hours behind the wheel with an instructor, and the last hour is basically your test. There's 30 hours in classroom stuff. My instructor had only one complaint, and that was that I cornered too fast. :cool: But how could I not? We learned to drive on Camaros and GT Mustangs.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

You guys have schools? Here, you just hire a private driving teacher until you're good enough to take the test.

Posted by O.T.L

GT mustangs ****! We have the same arrangement over here 7 hours of driving and 30 in the classroom. I had a friend in my classroom so we would goof-off the entire time, nearly costing us to fail the final test we could use our notes during the test but mine were filled with maybe one or two pages definitions and the rest were drawings of random ****. The actual driving test was super easy, the only thing the instructor didnt like about my driving was that I didnt check the mirrors enough, I do look at my mirrors I just dont make it ****ing obvious by turning my entire body toward the mirror. Blind *****.

Posted by mis0

Quoting The X: You guys have schools? Here, you just hire a private driving teacher until you're good enough to take the test.

They're private schools, but yeah. You go to class with about 30 other students, and you drive individually with an instructor before/after class.

Posted by Shade

Have to take two segments here. First is six different drives that you go on, each lasts an hour and each concentrates on a different area of driving. Then segment two is sitting in a room two hours for three days watching movies about hitting deer and scoring sweet venison.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Yeah I ****ed up hardcore on mine too. Signaled for a lane change, the guy REALLY speeds up, I try to change lanes into him.

and uh, good luck to you~

Posted by Shade

What? Road test is easy. Turn where he tells you to turn and don't run red lights/stop signs. It's kind of designed for you to pass.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting junior senior: i had to reschedule it to 2nd

Um...you post on da 4th, and say it was rescheduled to da 2nd. Is that da 2nd of September, or did you do so bad in your test that you dare not tell us you failed!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Plz tell us you don't have a drivers license!!! Do it for da children!!!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

Heh, I failed the first two road tests I took way back when. I switched cities and passed the third one. Nowadays I love driving and would be completely hopeless without a car.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

i was marked off three points out of a possible 14 for driving too cautiously. the note in the comment section said "lighten up && take it easy, bro!"

oddly, he bore a striking resemblance to this fine gentleman:

Posted by Foppy D

black people always leave early

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[FONT=Verdana]So, did you pass?

[/FONT][quote="Velvet Nightmare"] [FONT=Verdana]i was marked off three points out of a possible 14 for driving too cautiously. the note in the comment section said "lighten up && take it easy, bro!"[/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Verdana]I got 4 out of 16 for not going fast enough on the motorway and doing my reverse parking too slowly. Cautious driving faggots for life.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Posted by junior senior

overslept

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

In other words, you failed.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting junior senior: overslept

Good choice!! Do us a favor and over sleep every time you got an appointment for da test!!!!! :D:D:D:D

er, this is why he didn't take da test...

Quoting junior senior: my eye is swollen and i cant see without closing my eyes (lol)

er..., get out there and take da test, now!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

can't now

Posted by Jesse Smith

That's why you should do it now!!!! You take da test...and they then ban you from driving for life, and da roads stay safe!!!! :D:D:D:D:D