I want to die soon !!!

Posted by WackoHater

I don't want to live anymore due to me being a massive flop, I have lost all the friends I once had due to extreme lunacy.

I'm sincere about this,

WackoJacko

PS: My Insanity Stunts have caught up with me and found me out for what I am, an extreme moron and I hate myself and hope I die !!!

PPS: My Doctor has adjusted the scripts I am on to stabilize my lunacy, but none of the changes have worked and I am falling into massive LoonyTuneHood !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

About time you see da light!!!! Just don't die!!!!!!! If you die, we can't have fun tormenting you!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Uh, you think you are some kind of Devil Cult leader or something ??? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by junior senior

new carpet

Posted by junior senior

new bookbags

Posted by junior senior

new baby

Posted by WackoHater

Are you outright stupid or just an attention whore JS ???

Posted by mis0

You've gotta be free, Wackohater. Pull back the hammer. Press the barrel firmly into your temple. Feel oblivion's cold, consuming embrace.

Posted by Fragliche

Do it outside so there won't be as big a mess to clean up.

Posted by junior senior

WackoHater, I'm a n00bie just like u!

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting mis0: You've gotta be free, Wackohater. Pull back the hammer. Press the barrel firmly into your temple. Feel oblivion's cold, consuming embrace.

I'll do that after our second divorce Sweet Heart !!!

PS: Make sure you take a punctuation class in college, no need for a comma here!

You've gotta be free, Wackohater.

Posted by Stalolin

don't do it man

if you survive they put you in a psych ward with all sorts of crazies

and you'll be scared out of your mind

Posted by WackoHater

Shut up before I put you on my Slap the Silly out of Me List !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Shut up before I put you on my Slap the Silly out of Me List !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

*yawn* You have yet to beet me with a twig!!!! What makes you think you'll slap these innocent kids silly!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]The only reason your bedroom headquarters is still standing and has not been burnt to the ground means I have not paid a visit to your hell hole yet !!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: [CENTER]The only reason your bedroom headquarters is still standing and has not been burnt to the ground means we are still friends !!!![/CENTER]

So then why do you always get :mad:!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You consider a Friend anything that breathes air and crawls, even a cockroach in your bedroom is your friend as long as he hangs around !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Hey, hey, cockroachs are kool!!! I collected live ones as a kid!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Some people say I even ate them!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

I know morons like you from thousands of miles away, I know idiots that allowed GIANT FLORIDA COCKROACHES TO LIVE IN THEIR BEDROOMS, THEY WERE SICK LIKE YOU AND NEEDED THE COMPANY OF ANYTHING THAT WAS ALIVE !!!

THIS IS PRECISELY WHY YOUR BEDROOM NEEDS BURNT DOWN SON !!!!

When I was going to step on the roaches the guy yelled, DON'T KILL MY ROACHES !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Hey!!!! Hey!!! They make kool pets!!!! Just like rats do!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: Hey!!!! Hey!!! They make kool pets!!!! Just like rats do!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_cockroach"]DOES YOUR SHRINK KNOW THIS DATA !![/URL]

[URL="http://www.ento.psu.edu/extension/factsheets/german_cockroach.htm"]YOU SICK PUPPY[/URL]

Posted by Jesse Smith

[quote]The insect is often considered a clean pet.

And I agree with that!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=844904&postcount=6"]FIRE IS THE ONLY HOPE FOR YOU AND MANKIND WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU ON EARTH[/URL] !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: FIRE IS THE ONLY HOPE FOR ME AND MANKIND WITH PEOPLE LIKE ME ON EARTH !!!

No, no, don't burn your own house down!!! You'll be even more depressed than you are now!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: I'll do that after our second divorce Sweet Heart !!!

PS: Make sure you take a punctuation class in college, no need for a comma here!

You've gotta be free, Wackohater.

Necessary or not, it's there for emphasis. Dork. Now do your suicide quietly and try not to ruin the carpet.

Posted by WackoHater

Here you go, enjoy yourself !!!

http://www.spidy.goliathus.com/english/gallery-cockroaches.php

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting mis0: Necessary or not, it's there for emphasis. Dork. Now do your suicide quietly and try not to ruin the carpet.

Don't be a smart *** and always listen to your master !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Dude, have you noticed that every one bashes you, while you're da only one that bashes me!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Just be glad I havn't banned you!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]YOU HAVE A CERTAIN DEATH WISH !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: [CENTER]I HAVE A CERTAIN DEATH WISH !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Now now, don't die!!!!!!!!!! We need you here!!! We can't afford to ban you like Forum Posters Graveyard banned me man!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

new dishwasher

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: And I agree with that!!! :D:D:D:D:D

With what, the fact that [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=844893&postcount=4"]YOU WANT TO BE HATED [/URL] ????

Maybe if you were not such a blatant attention whore things would be different.

One day you might try out something called intelligence instead of dwelling in MORONLAND !!!!

Posted by n64 man

Now be a good little freak & go back to your insane asylum wackohater.

Posted by junior senior

new bowl cleaner

Posted by misogenie

I love pineapple pieces mixed in purple and light green coleslaw with my burgers. I fry an egg, slice pieces of a tomato and toast cheese on bun bread. Making your own homemade burgers can magnify your confidence that you are King over everyone - except me. A burger from Macdonalds, KFC or other brand is minute compared to my gigantic scrumptious megaburger.
:cool: :mad: :D :p:

Posted by junior senior

new oven

Posted by WackoHater

You grow into a bigger idiotic troll everyday JS, you really need to be banned, you suck as a forum poster kid.