Los Angeles

Posted by strahanned

****, anyone in the LA area feel the quake? I was in the middle of summer school, pretty scary but it was weak as ****.

Posted by Kutlass

too bad

Posted by junior senior

hi runkz

Posted by cool gamer dad

a quake in CA?!

Posted by Shade

natural disasters are for chumps.

Posted by Dexter

Not that I wish I was there instead of where I am now, but I definitely enjoy a good quake.

Today was the anniversary of the atomic bombing here in Nagasaki, Japan. There were thousands of people bowing their heads and chanting in Peace Park. It was quite the powerful, sad moment.

Of course, I think the most happening, active area as of now is in Beijing due to the Olympics.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Tool's Aenima is all that i care to know about LA

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

and yes, Dexter. We know you're wealthy and travel the world. We are all impressed. You do not have to discretely brag out of context.

Posted by The Judge

Yeah, I felt it. The entire upstairs rooms shook like crazy. Pretty awesome.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Dexter: Not that I wish I was there instead of where I am now, but I definitely enjoy a good quake.

Today was the anniversary of the atomic bombing here in Nagasaki, Japan. There were thousands of people bowing their heads and chanting in Peace Park. It was quite the powerful, sad moment.

Of course, I think the most happening, active area as of now is in Beijing due to the Olympics.

shut up. no one cares about your culture worship of glorious nippon.