remember that game Glover?

Posted by G-Sides

what an awesome game. 8-)

discuss

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Haha, yeah. I still have it. And I cheated the entire way through for some reason. Though I still had more fun with it than I probably should've.

Posted by Slade

Huh, I've been thinking about this game for the last few days. I owned the PS1 version for a few weeks... Wish I still had it. :(

My scattered memories include a really ****ing hard platforming section with giant floating enemies that respawned at all the wrong times and cute little bull enemies on some water-related stage.

it was on the PS1? ****ed up. N64 version or bust.

Posted by Zeta

I remember the Frankenstein's monster boss was really ****ing hard, but I can't remember exactly how that **** went down.

Actually I don't think I beat it without cheats either. I should work on that.

man, yeah. Totally going to go back and beat it sans cheats now.

Posted by Fate

I hated that game!

Posted by maian

I always assumed it was a terrible game since I saw it on the rack for $10 back in the days when N64 games were like, $70. :cookie:

Posted by Last Fog

The carnival level was the $hit. I remember that big pink blob you could ride and it would bounce so high the world would disappear below you and reappear as you fell. I also had fun using cheats and climbing to the tippy top of the castle in the overworld. I felt so accomplished when I did it, but it was probably no big deal. The actual game was more frustrating than anything else. It would be better without the ball.

Posted by NeXidala

Hah I remember that game.
It was really frustrating with the ball and all, but I vaguely remember being relaxed with all the scenery at the time.

Hmmm, like that one water part.....ahh I can't remember very well.
Oh well.