Resident Evil:Degeneration

Posted by Noir

Huh. Well, this probably won't go over too well with the critics, but I'm sure RE fans (such as myself) will like it just fine. (Much like that Final Fantasy movie or whatever.)
Hopefully it will clarify the gap between Code Veronica and RE4. I don't know. But I know I'm at least renting it.
http://dvd.ign.com/articles/893/893044p1.html
Release Date: 31 December, 2008

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]This is HUGE for me being the biggest Resident Evil fan. I'm not sure this movie movie will fill the gap between Code Veronica and 4 becuase it seems to just take place in the airport during the course of a day. But I'm sure some questions will be answered, one of them being that Leon and Claire did meet before RE4. But even if it answer much i do not care. It's more Leon, more Claire and more Resident Evil, i love it.

The best part about this movie is that Claire's voice over actor from Resident Evil 2 is back to reprise her role, awesome.[/COLOR]

Posted by Bebop

Capcom need to stop taking the Resident Evil plot so seriously.

Posted by ItSlaughter

I'm pretty stocked about this one. I'm a huge Resident Evil fan and an even bigger zombie fan. This is one that will find its way into my collection on release day.