Posted by WackoHater

If anyone thinks that Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell has ruined their computer, go to [URL="http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php"]Adaware and download their free software and scan your computer to remove the malware[/URL].

Posted by n64 man

Adaware is cr[COLOR="Red"]a[/COLOR]p, just like most of your posts WackoLover. Use [URL="http://www.spybot.info/en/home/index.html"]spybot Search & Destroy[/URL] instead

Posted by WackoHater

You have no idea what you are talking about, both programs are good, SpyBot has had problems recently with their latest version updates and has not been able to straighten it out to date.

You are the same moron that tells everyone about the free AV that sucks because you can't afford NOD32.

Posted by n64 man

I don't need Adaware, I use NIS 2008.

Posted by WackoHater

Duh, that is a resource hog, I knew you were not using SpyBot recently even though you spammed this thread to garner exposure for your signature links.

Posted by n64 man

I use both Spybot and NIS 2008 for your information TYVM along with CCleaner.

Posted by WackoHater

NO ONE CARES NO ONE II, SO NEXT TIME YOU HEAR THE TRAIN COMING DOWN THE TRACKS LIE IN IT'S PATH !!!

Posted by n64 man

stfu you donkey.

Posted by WackoHater

Looking in the mirror again while spamming ???

Posted by n64 man

sounds like a bad habit of yours.

Posted by n64 man

take some time out to actually read & you'll see that I'm suggesting stuff to people and that I'm not having popup troubles.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting mis0: Hey, both of you are ****ing idiots, so both of you ought to clamp it. As far as popups go, stop having a ****fit. Click the little 'x', babies.

Our marriage is off !!!

Iris, lets get married !!!

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Fate: I have Adblock Plus and I'm still getting them. :/

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=867734&postcount=22"]Read this post and download Adaware[/URL] and scan your computer once a week, learn how to use the program, it is free, you must update the profile also once the program is on your computer to get the latest definitions.

Posted by WackoHater

Why is it generally useless now, based on what you say ??

Have you even used SpyBot of late, their definitions will not even download properly causing scanning errors, so I assume you really have your head up your arse.

I have used both programs for years, so I know you are full of it !!

Posted by WillisGreeny

We've all read your posts, so we all know which person is full of it.

Every person I've talked to with a degree in Computer Science has told me to use Spybot, so I don't know why you're *****ing about it. before you go off on "What? You're imaginary friends?", or some insult like "I'll beat you with [insert adjective] stick", keep in mind it only furthers your self defeat of being a complete failure: As a poster, troll, and as a overall threat to the wacko king.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Iron Koala: We've all read your posts, so we all know which person is full of it.

Every person I've talked to with a degree in Computer Science has told me to use Spybot, so I don't know why you're *****ing about it. before you go off on "What? You're imaginary friends?", or some insult like "I'll beat you with [insert adjective] stick", keep in mind it only furthers your self defeat of being a complete failure: As a poster, troll, and as a overall threat to the wacko king.

Right on moron, like I said, [URL="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=spybot+definitions+bug"]have YOU TRIED TO RUN SPYBOT OF LATE[/URL] ?

Their database definitions have not been properly downloading for about 60 days making the scan worthless !!!

If you actually knew anything about the program you would not back up the other moron who knows nothing but likes to talk also, he has not run Spybot himself either, just like you !!!

Posted by WackoHater

Iron Koala disagrees: downloaded perfectly 7 days ago. Now go kill yourself.

Above is quoted from IronMorana

Did you try to scan Jack Arse, did you see the error messages while scanning ??? :p:

Posted by n64 man

We don't get error messages when using spybot, because are computers aren't ****ed up pieces of gutter trash like yours is.

Posted by WackoHater

Right, the only error messages you get are when you look in the mirror reject !!!

Posted by n64 man

LOL, grow up & face the facts that you are a loser. Your computer is so freaking old, it has problems starting up dialup, lol. You have no idea what I look like and your reasoning of "a mirror giving an error" only proves that you spend over %75 or more of your time wasting your life behind a computer monitor, as a mirror isn't an electronic device moron.

Quoting WackoHater: Right, the only error messages you get are when you look in the mirror reject !!!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

shut up.

Posted by WackoHater

When you were born the doctor slapped your mother across the face instead of your ARSE you clown, oxygen deprivation is why you are slow upstairs !!!

Posted by n64 man

If you don't like my posts, then don't bother replying to them or editing them vamp.

Posted by WackoHater

No one likes your posts or you NO ONE II

Now go spam Digital Point, one of the few forums that has not banned you for spamming yet !!! :p:

Posted by junior senior

idiot fight lol

Posted by n64 man

We all already knew that!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Quoting WackoHater: No one likes my posts or me NO ONE!!!!

Posted by WackoHater

Your user name should really be N64-Moron !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: My user name should really be WackoJacko !!!!

Am I seeing things, or are you requesting I change your username to WackoJacko!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Ah, this thread is drawing in all the big idiots now !!!! :eek:

Great stuff indeed Vamp, JDB needs to make you administrator for such genius man !!! :p:

Posted by n64 man

Yep, he wants a name change to WackoJacko.

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: Ah, this thread is drawing in all the big idiots now !!!! :eek:

The biggest thereof being yourself, naturally. Go away.

Posted by WackoHater

Shal up yo mout woman !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by mis0

SPEAK YOU THE ENGLISHES?

Posted by WackoHater

You are CEO of this thread Mixxed Up !!!! :p:

Posted by mis0

Then you're fired. Get out of my office before I call security, you disgusting troglodyte.

Posted by junior senior

wackohaters smarter

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

I'll vote for wackohater

Posted by junior senior

thanks babe

Posted by Jesse Smith

Ack!!!!!!!! How can ANY ONE be less intelligent than WackoHater!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Fragliche

Where the damn hell is the "they're both ridiculously stupid" option?

ohwai--

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

third option down

Posted by Jesse Smith

grrrrr!!!!! :D:D:D:D