Infraction for Thasis: Only registered to SPAM.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Post: [url=http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=11744#post868190]What Game(s) Are You Currently Playing?[/url]
User: [url=http://www.vgchat.com/member.php?u=8437923]Thasis[/url]
Infraction: Only registered to SPAM.

Administrative Note:[quote]

Message to User:[quote]
Original Post: [quote]READY TO JOIN INTO SOMETHING MORE THEN JUST GAMES?
WANT TO BE APART OF A CLAN WHO PLAYS MORE THEN 1 GAME?

I don't know all your status with gaming clans out there, but I do see that you all play pc games. If you're worried about timing constraints, don't. We're casual based and don't require you to be here like a full time job lol. We're primarily an 18+ years old clan, but we are very competitive when repping the Family name, so don't worry, we know how to kick some *** too :P

I'd like to extend an invitation to you to join us. The Murder Inc Family. We're a multi-gaming clan, of which we like to call a Family and have been around for over 7 years now. We support Call of Duty 4, Combat Arms, Crysis, Battlefield 2, Act of War, Second Life, Flatout 2, Combat Arms and an assortment of mmorpg games such as LOTR:SA, EQ2, WoW.

We have our own website, teamspeak, and we frequent on xfire.

We don't require you play all those but find one that you would like to join us in. If you're interested, just stop by our website and register, and we'll add you on to the roster. If you have any questions or comments, write back. Please note, all old and new, male and female, including ex-members are encouraged to apply. No more time restraints, We've tripled in size in two weeks!!!

AND STICK AROUND AND FIND OUT MORE!!!
We're more then just a gaming clan, its just our common bond, you'll find we're a real life working and organized Family looking out for you and us. If you're really looking for something more, tired of clans and friends who really don't give a **** about you, don't even know your name, and you want people you can depend on, and be with a Family that is well know, feared and respected, then give us a look. We don't take just anyone, but we give everyone a chance. If you you got what it takes to be born into blood with an elite Family then register with us today www . TMIFHQ . com
Still Unsure? Ask your friends who ARE with and then decide. I promise, you won't be dissapointed!!!