Sunshine Pachinko Problem

Posted by ccrocker58

Alright. I've been playing this rediculous level for well over an hour and a half trying to get a single red coin; the one in the top left corner of the machine. Every time I try to hover over to it it's like there's an invisible wall blocking me from going over there. So, I tried landing on the pins; same problem, I can't fall to the left either becuase of this invisible wall. Finally, I tried ground pounding in mid-air, just as Mario's rounding the wall to the top of the machine; doing this brings me to either of two situations, 1.) I'm on a pin to the left of the top left coin, moving to the right, no matter how little sends Mario launching to the right causing him to either die or land in the middle slot if I'm lucky, or 2.) I land on a pin to the left of the slot and if I move to the left to try and fall into the slot with the coin he does that weird fall/land thing he normally does if you turn back just as you're falling of a ledge. It seems that you can't ground pound directly onto the slot becuase every time I line it up perfectly it pushes him to the right. Anyone else have this problem before? This is ****ing me off since I'm just now going for the rest of the stars in the game.