ello

Posted by Dark Seth

this site just never changes. I've not been here for about 2 years and yet it still looks the same.

Posted by Roger Smith

***, and I thought my threads were stupid and useless.

Posted by Dark Seth

nope, mine are as stupid and useless as it gets. =/

Posted by Iris

[quote=Roger Smith;867849]***, and I thought my threads were stupid and useless.

Don't worry, they are.

Posted by Dark Seth

but mine are worse DX

really I just don't know where to post random posts such as this. so I post them somewhere and wait for someone to come yelling at me.

Posted by n64 man

Go torture wackohater, he'll yell at you all you want!:D :D :D :D

Posted by Dark Seth

doesn't mean I necessarily want to get yelled at, I just know it's coming when I post here =/

Posted by Iris

Don't worry about it.

Posted by Dark Seth

if you say so but some moron is still gonna come up to me and start yelling.

Posted by Iris

That's what makes them a moron then, right?

Posted by Dark Seth

I suppose. hmm it's funny, last time I was here I had like -100 rep points. and everyone said I was just here to spam and what not. but whatever, this time I actually have the courage to stand up for myself rather then let them insult me. I've experienced alot over the past year and don't intend to let these people walk all over me =/

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Iris: Don't worry, they are.

I'm happy to know that you read them all.

:amy: :amy: :amy: :amy:

Posted by Iris

Haven't read a one, actually, due to the fact.

Posted by Roger Smith

Then someone passed info along to you then.

Posted by junior senior

hes 13

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Dark Seth: I suppose. hmm it's funny, last time I was here I had like -100 rep points. and everyone said I was just here to spam and what not. but whatever, this time I actually have the courage to stand up for myself rather then let them insult me. I've experienced alot over the past year and don't intend to let these people walk all over me =/

Send me the names and links to the posts where you are abused here kid !!!!

Posted by Dark Seth

I wouldn't have the slightest clue as to where the posts were, man. it's been so long. although, it might of been in a somewhat popular post I made when I first joined here. the post was titled "Smoothie Shop" but I don't remember where it is.

Posted by WackoHater

These morons attack all new members, they even call girls ugly to deliberately hurt them, people like OmniTroll abuse the reputation system due to very low or non-existent self esteem, this ganging up gives their egos a boost, it makes these kids feel like important big shots.

Welcome to a massive gang of arse kissing morons kid, you don't really want to fit in here or arse kiss, let the punks gang up on you if that is what makes them feel big because when I see an arse kisser I know that is a true moron.