You are a MORON !!!!

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: You enjoy it when I'm wacko and you know it!!! Just like I enjoy it when you get :mad: and bash me...as a sign of friendship!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sure, just like I like the POP UP ADS YOU ARE RUNNING MORON !!!

Take my word for it, no one likes you or your boneheaded and idiotic stunts that you think are funny !!!

Now tell everyone why you are banned and why you have ruined so many Wacko forums and why you have been fired by so many forums as Administrator numb nuts !!!

Can you tell everyone why you are banned for life and why your IP's are banned, all of them ????

Posted by n64 man

*Fixed:D :D :D :D :D

Quoting WackoLover: I like the POP UP ADS YOU ARE RUNNING!!!

Take my word for it, everyone likes your boneheaded and idiotic stunts that you think are funny !!!

[B]Can you tell everyone why I'm banned for life and why my IP's are banned, all of them ????

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: no one likes me !!!

No need to tell us that. One look at your rep number explains that!!! er, how is my rep number thousands higher than yours!!! :D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: Can you tell everyone why your IP's are banned, all of them ????

Define 'all'!!!!!!! I last got in...today!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Translation from WAcko into English:

I want to die and be put out of my misery and sheer lunacy, someone slap me to death quickly !!!

Posted by n64 man

*slaps wackohater to death

Posted by Jesse Smith

*Brings WackoHater back to life.*

Posted by misogenie

An Australian young man Tamati Smith died from drunk driving recently. A good bloke with wife and kids, house and sports car but the alcohol addiction got to him. Trying to get rid of financial worries from growing debt by drinking alcohol is a sad fact of life for many individuals who wish wealth should miraculously happen to them instantly to cure the painful disease of debt. If our Creator was his miracle partner then the demonic alcohol would not take control and lose his life. Evidence of Life After Death is a mysterious reality that a Christian or non-Christian would want to know but has to wait till death from old age or accident or disease. Suicide is a sin. I would be surprise if he took his own life to find out if our Creator is real.
:cool: :eek: :o

Posted by WackoHater

You are posting in the right thread, YOU ARE A CERTIFIED MORON KID !!!

I did not know there were people as dumb as you down under !!!

PS: You suck almost as much as Junior Senior !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I did not know there were people as dumb as you down under !!!

Hey, hey, I'm da one you should be bashing, not da kids!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You are past bashing, I am going to slap you to death once I find you !!!!

Posted by junior senior

new shower head