These ****ing popups

Posted by Ant

Am I the only person getting this ****ing things? I never had them show up before, and even firefox doesn't block them all. WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THAT HUH!? WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]I noticed. It started about 1 or 2 days ago for me. I don't trust vgchat no more.[/COLOR]

Posted by Omni

It's because Jesse added something to track where the people viewing Klarth's picture thread were coming from. He can remove it now that we know.

Posted by Klarth

This thread is now about how awesome I am.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Never had any, though I have adblock on pretty tight.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I don't have any pop up blockers (lol linux, don't really need 'em) and I don't get any.

I SURE DO FEEL BAD FOR THOSE WHO ARE!

Posted by Xero

No popups here. Yay...

Posted by Linkman

Hosts + Adblock

It does wonders

Posted by Noir

I keep getting them too! I thought that it was just due to sh!tty virus protection, but now that I see you have it too, I wonder...

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Linkman: Hosts + Adblock

It does wonders

Seconded. Hosts + Adblock makes Photobucket take around 5 seconds to load instead of 5 hours.

Posted by O.T.L

no pop ups here. I guess those pop ups do not work on a Wii.

Posted by n64 man

Firefox 3 + adblockplus = no popups or ads.

Posted by ExoXile

Poor Ant.

Posted by #061402

I haven't noticed anything so far.

..But just because I said that, I'm bound to have a ****load of them very soon.

Posted by WackoHater

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=31250"]Jezzie:jesse:MoronScum put the pop up exit ads on this website[/URL] because he is a greedy and stupid jackarse !!!!!

JezzieDumbBell is an extreme moron kids, ask him why he was fired by many forums as an administrator !!!

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR="Yellow"]I noticed. It started about 1 or 2 days ago for me. I don't trust vgchat no more.[/COLOR]

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=867115&postcount=7"]You guys are late to the game, but you are right on when you say Jezzie:jesse:ScumBell can't be trusted !!! [/URL]

He is not capable of doing the right thing, only idiotic deviate lunacy !!!

Plus the moron will not listen to sane logic, he does the opposite of what he is instructed and will never have any long term friends or associates.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Ant: Am I the only person getting this ****ing things? I never had them show up before, and even firefox doesn't block them all. WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THAT HUH!? WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?

"THESE PEOPLE" ARE JEZZIE:jesse:dUMBbEll's (MORONS) :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Speedfreak

Not only am I getting popups, I'm also getting adware.

Posted by Kit

I'm getting them, but they're being blocked by IE.

Posted by n64 man

get IE7Pro if you haven't already, it's a nice addon for Internet Exploiter 7.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Speedfreak: Not only am I getting popups, I'm also getting adware.

Jezzie:jesse:ScumBell is dumber than a box of Rocks !!!

Why do you think I fired him and banned his idiotic arse ??

If he had any brains whatsoever he would just do exactly as I tell him to do, but he would rather be the complete failure he has been his entire life !!!

Now he even has a moron (N64 Moron) following his every move, you get two arseholes for the price of one with these two idiots. !!!! :p:

Posted by mis0

Hey, both of you are ****ing idiots, so both of you ought to clamp it. As far as popups go, stop having a ****fit. Click the little 'x', babies.

Posted by Fate

I have Adblock Plus and I'm still getting them. :/

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Iris, lets get married !!!

Ummm...I thought you didn't like her cause she edits your posts...as a sign of true friendship!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Ant

did you fix the problem?

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Fate: I have Adblock Plus and I'm still getting them. :/

Use Hosts.

Posted by junior senior

i dont have anything and i have no blocker

Posted by Linkman

[url=http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm]Hosts[/url] uses the 127.0.0.1 IP to block stuff coming from third part sites. I don't know if it'll stop the actual popups, but what's on the popups wont load. It'll just show up as "Page Not Found". This will be the case with 99% of all ad frames on any site. If that's the case, run Spybot S&D, and then you should be good.

Don't use Adaware, it's generally useless now, and Spybot is so much better

Posted by mis0

Quoting junior senior: i dont have anything and i have no blocker

Same here. I use plain IE7, no additional software.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Linkman;867918][URL="http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm"]Hosts[/URL] uses the 127.0.0.1 IP to block stuff coming from third part sites. I don't know if it'll stop the actual popups, but what's on the popups wont load. It'll just show up as "Page Not Found".Even better, you can edit your hosts file IP to 0.0.0.0, and nothing loads.