Oh, noes....

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-relig_anonymous-scientologyjul25,0,980144.story

[quote]"Don't Worry. We're From the Internet."

I worry. Oh, how I worry.

Posted by Klarth

Obviously the Chicago Tribune is a little behind the curve.

I went to the first one of these in London, back in February. Was fun. Don't care enough to turn up again.

Posted by Linkman

This is still going on?

I stopped caring MONTHS ago.

Posted by Ant

yeah wow I'm surprised newfags still care about this crap

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Didn't moot highlight this **** as the cancer killing old /b/ a couple of months ago?

Posted by Speedfreak

Cancer or not, I find it pretty amazing.

Posted by #061402

[center][/center]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

4chan is waaaay more internet tough guy now than it ever was when I first started lurking. It's the home of Caturday, *******it.

Posted by #061402

Because the newer fags think they're like the fearsome older fags. The media says it's such a horrible place, and thus, visiting 4chan is becoming a status thing.

****, what the **** happened to the ******* of the internet? Seriously.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I thought anon got bored of this a couple weeks into march?

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting #061402: [center][/center]

No one has ever feared or respected anon.

Posted by #061402

Perhaps not, but they thought they were. And I'd rather have the arrogant *******s that used to frequent 4chan than the new "omg-u-got-a-problem-i-help-wanna-be-my-girlfriend" people.

you know what I like? kids in CoD4 who put /b/ in their clan tag

Posted by #061402

I saw one of those once. And he spent most of the match arguing with some other guy about rule 1&2.

Posted by mis0

Even if he was on your team, you should've just shot him in the face.

Posted by #061402

I'm sure I got both of them a few times.

Quoted post: I saw one of those once. And he spent most of the match arguing with some other guy about rule 1&2.

It's funny because those rules only apply to raids yet newfags think it applies to everything.

Posted by #061402

EBAUMSWORLD, YO!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;873058]It's funny because those rules only apply to raids yet newfags think it applies to everything.Or, even worse, they think it applies to the entirety of 4chan, rather than /b/.

oh newfags you are so cute

Posted by Shade

RULES 1 AND 2 GUYS. i mean come on, you should know this **** by now

you're gonna get us all in trouble :(

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

People take /b this seriously? It's amusement for me. As far as I'm concerned, it's there to copypasta stupid posts from elsewhere, or write ******* questions, and see what kind of ******* answers I get.

the media has feature 4chan more than a few times this past year or so. They think it's serious business.