Civilization 3: Full Game

Posted by Lemon-Aid

Hey, Iam as you know New to the board...Anyway, has anyone played Civilization 3 because I Personally think its a highly addictive game with hours of fun, although your might think different, post in here and let me know

Posted by Henry Midfield

Yo! I think it's a great game. Being able to build your own country with the reality involved is, I think is facinating!!

I have played Civ 3 and Civ 4, and both were good. However, I do think that Civ 3 was much better in some aspects. Civ 4 had much more options to choose for ruling one's country, but I thought the whole game was a bit too formal and cold. For one thing, I wish there were the advisors who would actually report to you things like "Compared to them, we have a strong military!" etc. I also liked how the different leaders wore different clothes depending on the age. (esp. St. Joan of Arc, with her military suit in the Industrial Era, that looked so cool!) I wonder why this was dropped in Civ4...

Posted by InsaneGamer066

Civ 3 is great. I like downloading scenarios for it.

Posted by Larry The Great

No doubt, I think anyone who has not play Civ3 who has a machine that can run it sould it least give it a try.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

played them all. Civ IV is better. Cultural victories, different wonders, and great persons are all fantastic additions to an already badass game dynasty.